• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe next year we'll have someone 160 hp down AND with shitty tyres...

What a boring race that is surely used to inflate Hamilton's image despite being a crybaby throughout it.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
67 laps on one set of tires. Gee, I can't imagine why it was a snooze fest. Thank you, Pirelli.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
He was doing the same lap time as the Williams, they weren't driving slowly for no reason. But you guys always think Mercedes are faking it.

Qronicle

Oct 27, 2017
Belgium
I don't know, I liked the race. Would it not have been monaco, Lewis would have pitted and then went on to continue and win the race, because the rest is nowhere on "real" tracks. At least here there was somekind of suspense.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
mY TyReS wERe dONe guYS

At this point you have either no idea what you are talking about or are intentionally trolling. Yes. The tyres were done. That's why he struggled for like 30 rounds against Verstappen. Come on, guys.

For Monaco, this was a pretty exciting race, actually! I liked it. Would hav eloved to've seen for Leclerd for longer.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
At this point you have either no idea what you are talking about or are intentionally trolling. Yes. The tyres were done. That's why he struggled for like 30 rounds against Verstappen. Come on, guys.

Yes, he really 'struggled' on a track where there are two points there is a remote possibility of overtaking.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Verstappen is the only driver that made any kind of excitement today and he gets penalized for it. What a shit show.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, he really 'struggled' on a track where there are two points there is a remote possibility of overtaking.

I mean...yes? I don't know what your point is. Acting like Hamilton/Mercedes were just fucking around and where totally calm because didn't actually have much problems with their tyres is plainsilly.

Rabalder.

Dec 8, 2018
At this point I just want Seb and Ferrari to compete. The WC is probably already gone. Watching Hamilton and Bot duke it out is a thoroughly boring prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.