• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Of all the Tilke circuits we're stuck with Yas Marina is the worst. All of the races here have been bad.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have to assume the technical issue with DRS has to be related to the fact the timing screen keeps fucking up when cars are under a second, imagining overtakes when they aren't happening.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it works with Lewis. Complain all race, lap 2 seconds faster than the others. Max tried the same and it's working.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Well done

giphy.gif

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
The fact Max can hear both Ferrari's stop on the radio while trying to focus on the race. Lmao.
His race was "over" anyway. Nothing left to to for the first two. Another proof that Ferrari looked competitive only because they were able to start from the front row and somewhat controlling the race. Awful race pace.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
Doesn't help that the team doesn't seem to ever really know what they're doing.
This is true. I said many times that there a lot of people that should be fired in Ferrari but they are still there because the managemet doesn't care. Also when you have a pace deficit is always more difficult to pick the right strategy.

Xevross

Oct 28, 2017
Come on Lando! Leapfrogging Perez for 10th in the championship would be a great way to end the season.

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Yeah it's been terrible for Ferrari for the last couple of seasons, they spend all that money and still can't win a championship.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
Bets on camera cutting to Hamilton crossing the line as Ricciardo, Sainz and Perez go for overtakes?

edit: ffs

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't quote me but I doubt Leclerc is risking a DSQ. They would have decided before the race if that were on the table imho.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Get in there Lewis. Absolutely demolished the field.
Bets on camera cutting to Hamilton crossing the line as Ricciardo, Sainz and Perez go for overtakes?
Yes race director cut to lewis doing nothing ffs
Once again we watch someone Coast to the win while not getting to see the 2 or 3 actual battles for position.
They are contractually obligated to show the winner crossing the line with appropriate commentary.

It gets used in SO MANY news bulletins, promotional materials, etc, they can't not show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.