• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Despite all the negative views we have on Strolls, I honestly dont think Lawrenece Stroll is such an amataur person to act like that ! Sure they valued Vettel for the face of new Aston Martin more than Checo ! (Also I believe Vettel is definately a better driver and when he was available, he was attractive for many teams) But harming the Vettel car merely because of Lance is absured. So no. If Lance wants to be better he has to prove it (which I doubt he can). As for Vettel, the first 2 or 3 races cannot indicate his ability with Aston. After that we see if he still has it.

Dave.

Oct 27, 2017
Finished up Drive to Survive S3 just in time, it was great! I don't mind the over-dramatization and fakery at all, quite entertaining! In the end I was quite pleased with how they treated the BLM / Hamilton's segment at the end, after thinking they were perhaps going to avoid it entirely (as I'm sure F1 / Liberty Media would have quite preferred and likely pushed for). And such an interesting time capsule of the beginnings of the pandemic - Hamilton spot on here again.

Gonna have to go back and watch S1 and S2 now! Skipped over them last year since by the time I'd heard of them the new season was already underway and it seemed a bit useless to revisit the old one by then, but now I see the light lol.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Lewis sitting there like Thanos.

"You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me."

Silly Buck

Oct 28, 2017
Whoever did the transplant for Lewis is a miracle worker.
I think Seb's the type to embrace it.
By wearing a hat. always.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I think I was in denial for a decade about balding, before I decided to just grab clippers and trim my own hair, and naturally I grew a short beard to complement. The years-long denial was ridiculous in hindsight, I'm sure Seb will be kicking himself in the future too.

bobnowhere

Oct 26, 2017
Elsewhere for 8 minutes
He should fully embrace the flat cap a la Nige and Jackie. He seems like the type.

Sebastian-Vettel-PA-4.jpg

dubc

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Latifi was on at least 60 frames in there, what more do you expect? lol, yeah should have been a bit longer.

Seb with the hat is funny. ALO looks like he's on a soap opera or something. Lewis like, "fuck it, I'm just going to sit down."

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
I can't do the beard thing now if I go bald, basically all my facial hair is grey. I'd look like a shaven Gandalf.

That said (for now, crossing everything), I've still got a pretty solid head of hair.

Kornflayx

Oct 27, 2017
Just wanted to resubscribe to Sky Ticket for F1 because it was "only" 14.99€ last season. But now they put F1 in the Supersport category and now it's 29,99€ per month? Yeah, no. Not gonna do that.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they asked anyone else to wear a hat just to balance it out and everyone was like "nope, lol"

Sep 24, 2019
Latifi was on at least 60 frames in there, what more do you expect? lol, yeah should have been a bit longer.

Seb with the hat is funny. ALO looks like he's on a soap opera or something. Lewis like, "fuck it, I'm just going to sit down."
I counted (from the 50fps youtube video):

Driver - frames in video
Latifi: 32
Russell: 24
Mazepin: 40
Schumacher: 36
Giovinazzi: 26
Räikkönen: 28
Tsunoda: 44
Gasly: 45
Sainz: 46
Leclerc: 44
Alonso: 44
Ocon: 50
Vettel: 49
Stroll: 50
Ricciardo: 52
Norris: 49
Perez: 51
Verstappen: 66
Bottas: 50
Sir Hamilton: 70

In other news Vettel named his new car Honey Rider

dubc

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I counted (from the 50fps youtube video):

Driver - frames in video
Latifi: 32
Russell: 24
Mazepin: 40
Schumacher: 36
Giovinazzi: 26
Räikkönen: 28
Tsunoda: 44
Gasly: 45
Sainz: 46
Leclerc: 44
Alonso: 44
Ocon: 50
Vettel: 49
Stroll: 50
Ricciardo: 52
Norris: 49
Perez: 51
Verstappen: 66
Bottas: 50
Sir Hamilton: 70

In other news Vettel named his new car Honey Rider
Receipts!

surprised he got more than the Alfa drivers, seemed like a flash across the screen

Deleted member 16516

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Jan 10, 2018
Another season and another horrible experience with F1TV. I've used adapters on my phone in order to watch it on my TV before but of course that doesn't work with the latest updates. I can't even watch it on my phone, it's just an endless loading screen. I went to the store and bought an adapter to my working laptop because of course it doesn't have HDMI, and yeah, now the picture lags every 10 seconds or so and completely shuts down after a couple of minutes. I'm just gonna have to swallow it and watch it on my small laptop screen *sigh*

Why in Gods name do we not have a smart tv or console app for this fucking service after TWO years? Fuck this shit.

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
Another season and another horrible experience with F1TV. I've used adapters on my phone in order to watch it on my TV before but of course that doesn't work with the latest updates. I can't even watch it on my phone, it's just an endless loading screen. I went to the store and bought an adapter to my working laptop because of course it doesn't have HDMI, and yeah, now the picture lags every 10 seconds or so and completely shuts down after a couple of minutes. I'm just gonna have to swallow it and watch it on my small laptop screen *sigh*

Why in Gods name do we not have a smart tv or console app for this fucking service after TWO years? Fuck this shit.

Can you Chromecast to your TV? That's what I do. Run the stream on my PC, and cast the tab to my Chromecast. Not ideal, but it works great.

There really should be an app by now though, yeah.

Also, the new thread is up. đź‘Ť

Jan 10, 2018
Can you Chromecast to your TV? That's what I do. Run the stream on my PC, and cast the tab to my Chromecast. Not ideal, but it works great.

There really should be an app by now though, yeah.

Also, the new thread is up. đź‘Ť

My Wi-Fi is not the best so I have to run my laptop connected. Not sure if it's a browser problem or what's the issue. I have severe lag pretty much constantly and this never happened last season.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Since the 2021 thread is up, the conversation can go over there:

www.resetera.com

FIA Formula One 2021 |OT| I've got to stop... because I've got a lump in my throat OT

Calendar Teams and Driver Line-ups Mercedes’ modern F1 revival started with the creation of a works squad for 2010 - the platform for a meteoric rise up the Grand Prix order. The team generated huge excitement from the off with the sensational return of Michael Schumacher, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.