FIA Formula One 2020 |OT| 2019 Part 2: A season so nice they did it twice

asmodejan

Oct 27, 2017
"The specifics of the agreement will remain between the parties."

Finally we can close the book on this one and move on. There's no way to spin a conspiracy out of this.

nekkid

Oct 27, 2017
All this does is make people lose respect for the FiA and Ferrari. If the FIA told everyone the truth, and if Ferrari admitted they thought they found a gap in the rules but were wrong, then this would blow over.

As a result they’re both going to get years more ire.

AndyD

Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
"The specifics of the agreement will remain between the parties."

Finally we can close the book on this one and move on. There's no way to spin a conspiracy out of this.
How does that even make sense? If there was nothing wrong, then Ferrari would demand that they say that out in public. There's no way they found nothing. My guess is they found something that is not expressly banned, but its also not in the spirit of the rules. So they'd rather say nothing.

Krypta

Oct 29, 2017

Translation: Ferrari were cheating like FUCK with their engine, but we can't kick them out because we need them more than they need us.

Ferrari get away with it as usual, I'm sure they'll never cheat again now that they promised the FIA they won't cheat after having received zero punishment for cheating.

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to tag it since it was at the very end of the last episode but this bit had me laughing out loud:

Everyone hyping up the 2020 season, toughest yet, cards being shuffled, dramatic music etc etc. Here comes Kimi: "It's more like a hobby to me, obviously I don't have to do it if I don't want to". Really need more Kimi in season 3, shame Alfa wasn't featured at all this season.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
I'm just going to tag it since it was at the very end of the last episode but this bit had me laughing out loud:

Everyone hyping up the 2020 season, toughest yet, cards being shuffled, dramatic music etc etc. Here comes Kimi: "It's more like a hobby to me, obviously I don't have to do it if I don't want to". Really need more Kimi in season 3, shame Alfa wasn't featured at all this season.
That cracked me up so much