• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
That Alpha Tauri livery is fucking hot as fuck.

Jesus.

Everything except the front wing is perfect, no idea why that had to ruin that with dumb text. At least it only looks bad from above, it looks fine from in front.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
That is the deepest navy blue I've ever seen

Also Navy Blue:

9564c8206ee888743cbbd2a2cd5d5b56-original.jpg

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
At the very least, they could put their own bloody logo there while waiting for a real sponsor. They sell cars.

I've never understood cars with blank advertising space. Surely someone must be willing to advertise? Drop the price if you can't get any takers at what you're asking. Some money is better than no money, surely?

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
McLaren still actively turning sponsors away because they don't pay enough money or don't have a logo that is the perfect shade of papaya orange?

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
williams-fw43-1.jpg

Last row on the grid going to look pretty decent.

Better than last year atleast....then again it would be very hard to be worse than last year.
The red on the endplates doesnt seem to actually flow.....but ill need to see more pictures.

And did they really put a beer on their car?....Yeah i know ROK is also an alcohol company but front and center AGK BEER....well no ones going to see it anyway so watevs.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
https://www.planetf1.com/news/williams-fw43-3/

Williams' newly-unveiled FW43 is an evolution of last year's car with the team throwing resources where it believes it can gain the "most performance".

Oh dear. Still, to be fair, putting money into any part of that car would probably see an improvement.

Bit worrying how they've only released renders of the car and not any actual photos of it.

Nevermind, they've already had a shakedown. I just assumed it was a repeat of last year where they were running ridiculously late.

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
Six days. Wednesday to Friday this week and next. Sessions are 08:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:00 UK time.

Status
Not open for further replies.