• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
https://www.goal.com/en/news/new-co...items-for-fifa-fans/bogtzje1pi1a1f35q5tw788xl
Anyone who purchases the game from now on will be met with a fancy new cover featuring Neymar, Paulo Dybala and Kevin De Bruyne

It has been over four months since FIFA 19 was released, so EA Sports has decided to refresh the game with a brand new front cover and extra content revolving around the UEFA Champions League.

old cover:
easfifa19keyart217xkey.jpg

new cover:
50284255_408224809911rnkl4.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
How you gonna make a cover with one of the photos being the guy covering HALF OF HIS FACE

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed it had been updated on Nintendo Switch.

Good riddance, took them long enough.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What? Is this the first time in franchise history that they change the cover completely out of the same game half a year after launch?

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
I just wish they'd actually update the Switch version :(

No patches at all since release
I stopped playing on Switch. Compared to the PC version, it's just awful. I think it's an updated version of FIFA 16 or 17. I notice some teammate behavior from those games, specifically defensive midfielders making attacking runs. And these aren't runs where you work the ball up slowly so the defensive midfielder follows closely. I'll pass from DM to a wing from my own half, and the DM just takes off towards goal. They don't do that in PC version. I've also had issues with players just swapping positions, like I've had my winger end up at center back, and center back at full back. I go into the squad settings to make sure they are set where they should be. It's a shame how awful the Switch version is because portable FIFA is awesome to have. I just wish the game was better.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I just come here to say that I personally consider the Italian football league to be much better than the other 2 leagues portrayed in the cover, so Dybala should have been in front.

Also, why is De Bruyne in there.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017