• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
is this really not a parody
EDIT : this actually seems pretty neat but wtf at the thought of fifa having "survival mode"

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
100 players enter, only one scores a goal

or in this case doesn't it seems, since scoring ejects a player

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This mode looks awesome. My friend is a way better player than I am, handicaping him sounds great.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
This is so good, kick off is going to be amazing with friends at Uni

EDIT: The people complaining about this stuff clearly don't play these modes, it's a really nice addition

Last edited:

Lupic

Dec 31, 2017
United Kingdom
Might be one of the first FIFA games I buy without waiting months for. A few of my buddies are picking it up too - sounds like a fun time.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, I though this was a joke when it was orginally announced...

So we get this shit and Career Mode is left untouched. AGAIN.
All they need to do is make there version of PES's Master League with an original team. Add some simulation aspects like in football manager and it would be a wrap.

Oct 27, 2017
Finally making FIFA a bit arcadey and fun. I want more stuff like this. Giant players 5 vs 5, Zombie mode, Keeper vs Keeper, Round goals, ... I need more arcade stuff in these football games

Oct 27, 2017
Finally they remembered this is a video game and they can have fun with it?! How I miss the FIFA 98 and 99 days.

Will buy if this mode is on Switch.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017

TheBored23

Aug 10, 2018
The "House Rules" stuff in there is pretty cool. It reminds me of the old NBA street games, where you could make it so only dunks counted.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Survival mode and made up rules will make Fifa a fun experience for the first time in almost a decade, wow.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
giphy.gif

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Any news as to whether or not Be a Pro mode has actual contracts for your player? Bit ridiculous that they have the time to put all this other things into the game, yet they can't seem bothered enough to put simple contracts for your Pro player.

so play for a 1-0? Series A simulator?

Jose Mourinho was the expert consultant on that particular FIFA 19 feature.

Oct 25, 2017
It's good that they're embracing the fun and adding party modes like this. Local multiplayer is where most of the fun is had.

Elimination mode reminds me of the battle golf mode in the Tiger Woods games.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Fifa Survival!

"Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to put your team in the lead?"

These modes seem like a fun idea