• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ragona

Oct 26, 2017
While it looks surpsingly fun, all I can think about is
'they gonna load this mode with microtransactions, won't they?'

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to playing it for a month then going back to UT like everyone else lol.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
While it looks surpsingly fun, all I can think about is
'they gonna load this mode with microtransactions, won't they?'

Absolutely. Will they be mixing it in with Ultimate Team mode is what I'd like to know. That would piss off a lot of people if some of their TUF drops get replaced with Volta cosmetics.

Oct 28, 2017
I haven't played a Fifa game for over a decade. I've been thinking about jumping back in this year and this mode kinda seals it. Fifa Street was my jam back in the day.

Darren

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks so good. Between this & the Career Mode improvements I'm really looking forward to Fifa this year.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
If they made Volta pro clubs esque then I'm certain it would become an obsession with my group of friends.

Deleted member 15447

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Now do this for NBA Live, jesus christ, EA.

This a joke? Live 19 has their World Tour with your created player.

In fact, judging by this trailer, a lot of the courts and outdoor exteriors here are the exact same one's used in Live. It's almost as if they removed the hoops and just repainted the football lines on all of Life's courts.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
This a joke? Live 19 has their World Tour with your created player.

In fact, judging by this trailer, a lot of the courts and outdoor exteriors here are the exact same one's used in Live. It's almost as if they removed the hoops and just repainted the football lines on all of Life's courts.

I know that. The expanded ruleset (no rules mode, i.e.), animation set, and expanded features are missing though.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks basic as hell and nowhere near as good as the old FIFA Street games imho. Needs more Crouch.

Dec 28, 2017
I played beta in career mode and things are bad, really bad.

Nothing new regarding cutscene in champions league/premier league.
Gameplay is better than what we see in FIFA19, nothing revolutionary. Maybe first touch control seems better.
New addition in career mode is morale sistem were you can answer to media/players and depending on your answer the morality can go up and down.

In conclusion FIFA20 is FIFA 19 1.5.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017

Gameplay is better than what we see in FIFA19, nothing revolutionary. Maybe first touch control seems better.
New addition in career mode is morale sistem were you can answer to media/players and depending on your answer the morality can go up and down.

How are the passes? Still ignoring the direction where you point them? This is one of the most frustrating things in 19.

Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
MĆ©xico
A mode filled with the thing i hate the most in fifa games, damned flair moves. I'll pass, i ger Fifa en PES every year, this year PES is so much better it's not even a contest, Fifa feels like a last gen game, sctually no it feels stale is what i mean. PES 2020 is going to be my main football game again

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Ah okay, I am not sure what I saw then. I am sure someone said you can't play with friends. Maybe they mean like Volta Pro clubs.

ding ding ding

still hyped to be honest.

yeah i had no expectations that they were going to spice up any mode outside FUT/Volta

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
My main worry with this is that the focus will be too much on scoring, and not on simply embarrassing your opponent with tricks.
Also, who wants to bet that FIFA 21's big new mode will be Volta Ultimate Team?

Mar 11, 2019
I see this may also be very appealing to people who like a more arcade style of game like rocket league and dont understand or like soccer that much. And in the meantime discover how lame/simplistic rocket league is especially in the gameplay department (imo) compared to soccer games like PES and FIFA.

But I wonder if it could be a bigger succes if it was introduced as a free game, with added bonuses if you had bought FIFA 2020 (for example play as real football players and have soccer team outfits whereas the free mode only allows you to play as a self made character and normal clothing outfits with unlockables along the way when you play more.

Dec 28, 2017
How are the passes? Still ignoring the direction where you point them? This is one of the most frustrating things in 19.
The major difference (fifa19/20) is the way ball physics behaves on the pitch. Now the ball will behave like real ball on the football pitch. Another addition is crossing being more inaccurate and you need to have the right position to cross.