• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry, I just had to, best Tweet of the day from CD Projekt Red:
Full Thread:

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Using my csi plugin for Photoshop I've enhanced the photo and seen the artwork

Buffon is the player on the cover

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Fuck CD Projekt, trash company with trash values and shit leadership.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
No fun allowed, whatever, but do we need a thread for every tweet a CM posts?

Community managers goof around with people all day, it's their job.

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get the joke and why some people seem angry about the devs in this thread? :/

Can someone explains what's going on?

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
thought it was pretty funny when i read it

they seem to be posting a lot of concept art, looks really cool

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
EA BAD, upvotes to the left

gamers rise up

Seriously though, it's like the mantra for "gamers" online has become "we can excuse racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, sexual assault, the exploitation of workers, and the killing of black men by police officers but where we draw the line is MICROTRANSACTIONS in video games"

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
title00_204733532.jpg

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
They're not even the first cyberpunk game to make this joke (from Deus Ex: Human Revolution):

zp3OxVPTysUo6ZlXFrr32DY47_auLXNB8qC1CdX7q_U.jpg

(yes, I know it's just an annoying social media person and not actually in the game)

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
EA BAD, upvotes to the left

gamers rise up

Seriously though, it's like the mantra for "gamers" online has become "we can excuse racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, sexual assault, the exploitation of workers, and the killing of black men by police officers but where we draw the line is MICROTRANSACTIONS in video games"

Yeah, its why I'm not shocked that people don't care about CDPR both sides'ing bigotry. Hell, it even happens here, that Harry Potter thread showed a lot of asses here on gaming side.

lPW55hM.png

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
I have reached the point where when I see a thread about a Social media/interview of CDPR I am scared what kind of dumb thing they said now. At least this time it was only an okish joke.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
"People seem to be pissed at some dumb shit we said again, what do we do?"
"Quick, release the EA joke, that'll earn us some goodwill!"

FOH CDPR

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
They're not even the first cyberpunk game to make this joke (from Deus Ex: Human Revolution):

zp3OxVPTysUo6ZlXFrr32DY47_auLXNB8qC1CdX7q_U.jpg

(yes, I know it's just an annoying social media person and not actually in the game)

This one just gets a bit depressing once you realize we've only seen 1 mainline Final Fantasy release since Human Revolution came out (FFXIV initially released in 2010). We have 7 years to get 12 games.

Apparently in the Deus Ex universe video game development is a lot easier.

ImaPlayThis

Oct 26, 2017
I honestly don't understand why so many people love this company so much that they feel the need to make a thread over every little thing they post on twitter, was this seriously threadworthy (also screw cdpr)

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
This one just gets a bit depressing once you realize we've only seen 1 mainline Final Fantasy release since Human Revolution came out (FFXIV initially released in 2010). We have 7 years to get 12 games.

Apparently in the Deus Ex universe video game development is a lot easier.

Deus Ex timeline was created when Square was pumping out FF games every 1-2 years lol

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry to put a damper on the thread but if you thought CDPR could make a joke without a Transphobic reference...

Up until now I thought the "GTA but with a Cyberpunk facade" criticisms didn't make sense but now, if this is an accurate reflection of the game's sense of humor? Yeah, I'm out.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Internet edgelord CDPR is such a disappointment... guess it plays well with the target demo though.

Yahsper

Oct 29, 2017
Sorry to put a damper on the thread but if you thought CDPR could make a joke without a Transphobic reference...

Ehh, before you said this, I thought it was just a riff on how you can choose between five different kinds of pubic hair in the create-a-character. In context though...they should know better than to come even near the subject.

Vaizard

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh but we should give CDPR the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure they are just misunderstanding for the eleven billionth time/s

What the heck is wrong with them???

I just read this post as: 'gamers are rarely satisfied/always find something to moan about'. Could be just me. I just don't think we should always look at things in the worst possible way.