FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 || 7 June – 7 July, France

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
No Cascarino from start?!?

I mean I'm happy for my Norwegian gals, but loved to see her play in the first match

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Edmonton
It'd be kinda funny if Thailand let Sweden drop 14 on them as kind of a "Here's your GD GD US."
Let? Thailand can do their best and it won't change anything. It's more on Sweden in having to realise that just kicking the ball at the net is all they have to do against that team. I bet that the half time score between the two will be quite a bit more than the USA's 3-0 lead at half time yesterday.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
Bummed about Cascarino, which I rate way more than Gauvin or even Diani. I thought she played well against Korea too.
I'm trying not to get worked up about some of Diacre's choices anymore but I really don't understand why she does these things sometimes.

Oct 25, 2017
Let? Thailand can do their best and it won't change anything. It's more on Sweden in having to realise that just kicking the ball at the net is all they have to do against that team. I bet that the half time score between the two will be quite a bit more than the USA's 3-0 lead at half time yesterday.
Thailand did take Australia to penalties in the Asian Cup semi-finals, and even that was only because they gifted Australia an own goal and a stoppage time equalizer. I'm not saying they're going to beat Sweden, but they could park the bus to limit the bleeding.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Good game this, two very tough if slightly limited teams.

France look the better side, obviously, but Norway are doing well

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Decent first half. Good start for us, then we let France control too much and dump balls in our box, but we look fairly dangerous when we strike back. Some good periods of play.

Both teams mostly defend well. Lyon defenders for France and Chelsea pair for Norway.

Ganzlinger

Oct 27, 2017
What are the reasons for Hegerberg to not play for Norway? The federation still didn't match their salaries with the men?

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Oh my god. That is a terrible, terrible own goal.

So casual, so cool. Not a hack, or a slice, or an errant back-pass under pressure.

Just calmly passed the ball into her own net. Ridiculous.

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
We need to get rid of Thorisdottir, she’s the one fucking up at the back

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
It's 100% penalty. You have to be careful with the follow through. Studs up on the knee. Come on now.