• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
is she named henry as a joke or something

giphy.gif

:-p

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Geyse has a horrible case of tunnel vision.

didn't even see the easy drobback
much less the possible early cross.

maybe that's why she's a bench player. Looks like a high schooler field vision.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Valiant effort. Proud of the team, they played really hard and that's all you can ask for. France was just better today.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Good show by our team. Definitely a much better effort than that boring defeat against Australia last time.

Just like the 4th place in Rio 2016, this is is already above and beyond considering how little money and attention the Women's squad gets.

Deleted member 17289

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel bad for Martha, same as Messi, best player for woman futbol and will never win anything with the national team.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
I missed the game, but I see it was an exciting game. Congrats to France!

Also, please don't let this become an all UEFA + US quarter finals, haha.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like all the best matches are happening before the quarters and semis. Hot damn this has been a ride already.

dstarMDA

Dec 22, 2017
Quite underwhelmed by the quality of football on display but the match was very entertaining (and way too tense for my french nerves).

Still think we're a WWC or two away from a truly great competition but it's already amazing seeing the enthusiasm blow up here. Fantastic vibes all around and I'll try watching the 1/4th at the fanzone in Paris.