• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This keeper couldn't even save a Word document.
looooooooooool . Literally spit out stuff out my mouth. lol

tenor.gif

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
I
I believe
I believe that
I believe that USA
I believe that USA will win

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe the women's world Cup field needs to be smaller. No way should a team like Thailand make it to the World Cup.

Good news is they're in a league of their own. The field has been even and at times surprisingly tight so far. This is an anomaly (and they just barely qualified)

jml

Mar 9, 2018
This is the most one-sided professional sporting event I have ever seen. It's like watching the Globetrotters play a high school team, and not for fun, but actively setting out to humiliate them.

For me it's reminiscent of the original Dream Team vs Angola in men's basketball which the US won 116-48

Frankish

Oct 25, 2017
USA
No problem with USA running up the score but do they really need to celebrate each goal like this. Talk about rubbing it in.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Yo, the Canadian panelists are disgusted by this display 😆

"There's kids watching this"

"I'm embarrassed"

"Makes your skin crawl"

"As a player I would be embarrassed"

"It's just disgraceful watching this"

What?!

After last night with the Raptors, Canada needs to not say shit like this I think 🤔

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
As long as GD factors so heavily into tiebreaking procedure, you will get these sorts of slaughters.

Why not institute a rule capping GD and something like +/-3 goals per game?

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Embarrassing scoreline. Pretty silly to take the women's world cup from 16 to 24 teams if it just means you have professional teams totally destroying amateurs.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Yo, the Canadian panelists are disgusted by this display 😆

"There's kids watching this"

"I'm embarrassed"

"Makes your skin crawl"

"As a player I would be embarrassed"

"It's just disgraceful watching this"

What?!

After last night with the Raptors, Canada needs to not say shit like this I think 🤔

Ah the moral high ground Canadians. Just like the Canadians that cheered Durant's injury last night well played

LoveAndBeer

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lexington, KY
That was an amazing game to have on in the background while working.

Also kudos to Fox for the 4k steam, was beautiful (once I finally got through the authentication)

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Embarrassing scoreline. Pretty silly to take the women's world cup from 16 to 24 teams if it just means you have professional teams totally destroying amateurs.

Nah, if equal pay isn't going to be implemented for the most dominant women's team (and the most popular and successful national football team in the USA) in history, then they should be allowed every avenue to rake in those deserved earning any which way they can. If they have to nuke opponents off of the face of the planet, we'll that's on FIFA and the US Soccer Federation.

Last edited: