• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Korea will also try to win against germany. There is one scenario where korea still can advance
If korea wins and sweden looses and the GD is good enough for korea they can advance. Since we only have a 1 goal difference Korea needs to win with 2 goals difference.

In any case my two teams will be getting at each other..

Last time this happend korea won 3-1

Korea ain't scoring against Germany dude

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
If Germany wins by 2 or more against South Korea they advance.
If Sweden wins they advance.
If Mexico wins or draws they advance.

Goal Difference matters more than head to head.

Mexico wins or draws they advance.
Sweden wins by 2 goals they advance.
Germany wins by 2 goals they advance.

Any other result it gets tricky, because they have to go by goals scored and head to head record.

caramac

Oct 27, 2017
W2Mkimu.gif

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Good game Germany, you showed why you are the world Champion.

Next game against Sweden will be tense but perfect for Mexico playstyle. Sweden needs to go for the win and they will not be able to handle the counters.

Oct 25, 2017
If Sweden beats Mexico they are in, if they beat them by one goal they will have same goal difference and same goals scored, but since Sweden beat Mexico they get to advance.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
The ref is a fucking match fixer. No penalty for Sweden at the beginning and adding 5 mins stoppage. Jesus Christ Sweden got so robbed.

Almost every game so far had +5 minutes. Sweden got their 1-0 lead a bit later after that penalty. Sweden lost this game on their own merits by parking the bus with a man advantage and giving away the dumbest foul.

Kaban

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe it and yet I can. God damn it, Sweden, all you had to do was hold on for another minute.

Oct 29, 2017
Goal Difference matters more than head to head.

Mexico wins or draws they advance.
Sweden wins by 2 goals they advance.
Germany wins by 2 goals they advance.

Any other result it gets tricky, because they have to go by goals scored and head to head record.

Sweden only needs to win. They would have at worst the same goal diff and goals scored as Mexico. Then the head to head tiebreaker would advance them.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
now i have to see tomorrow if I can hope for a Colombia miracle (lol), or if Mexico is the last spanish speaking American country worth pulling all my weight behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.