• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
So Mexico can only win the group or be out, they can't get 2nd in the group if they lose?

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People saying Germany is terrible have absolutely no clue of what makes a team really terrible, nor know something about football.

They made a wonderful game today. Germany is still the team to be beaten
The reality is that they had their winning goal in the last second of the injury time. A draw was possible.

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
You had one job Sweden...
Doesn't matter, Mexico will finish first in the group and you can quote me on that

Dec 4, 2017
London
Does anyone know what the kerfuffle between (I think) the Swedish coach and officials or German coaching team after the match had finished was about? ITV showed it briefly but no-one seemed to know what prompted it. Looked like it was about to kick off.

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am Mexican-German

you guys really don't wanna know how I feel about all of this -_-

shit group, can't wait til the last 2 games are over, after that I don't care
Korean-German here. At least germany and mexico can still both advance. Korea and Germany is not possible anymore and the last game is between my two nations..

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Me out for the Germany game today with my German girlfriend:

4c4ca3ae-8540-4a75-9rwjos.jpeg
5DWHbz.gif

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico

BMO=GOAT

Oct 26, 2017
Also, Löw has to realize SKs pace is faster than Sweden and Mexico. He cannot have Hummels out there in the back. He is forced to play Sule and Rudiger. Which he should be doing in the first place!!

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is just like that time when Nike bought the 98 world cup for France.
I'm actually just salty and don't believe in what I'm writting, but fuck.

We will have to read garbage about how our culture sucks and how we should be like Germany for 4 years again and this all because of this ref fucking up. :( I'm depressed.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can't understand how people can even defend what happened today. lol

If Brazil or Argentina wins like this, we would't hear the end of it.
I'm not saying the ref didn't make mistakes, especially that missed penalty, but he gave Boateng the red card, deservedly so and left them with 1 man less for how long?
I'm really not sure what you mean by "like this".
Do you think the ref predicted Kroos' shot at the last second?
Do you think Era and others are biased against South American teams? Like what on earth are you even talking about lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.