• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coming Home?

• No

Votes: 191 49.6%
  • No

Votes: 194 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
READ THESE MOD EDITS:
Alright guys we generally allow more room for banter in sports threads and let things slide that would normally be actioned in any other context. To use the England-Colombia match as an example, posts like this and posts like this alike were reported and rejected.

Recently however we've been seeing a trend of team supporters brigading the report system to target fans of other teams. If our current, looser approach to this thread isn't working, we will have to moderate this thread more strictly and come down harder on all banter on all sides.

Consider this a last warning to chill out and relax with the banter before the hammers start falling.
For the sake of extra clarity: Up until this point we've let a lot of stuff slide that we normally wouldn't outside a sports thread. Starting from this thread onwards, we're going to start moderating that stuff more tightly. Generalizations and insults that appear to apply to entire countries rather than individual players and teams will get actioned.

We're not going back to action every post in every previous thread that would've banned under these new guidelines. Everyone has now been fairly warned.

Please do not derail this thread any further with posts about a country's geopolitical past. This is not the place for such posts. This type of discussion serves only to inflame people and divert the thread from its actual subject.

Mm7BPtg.png

D6ga8NU.png

J6mkNK9.png

WopclIk.png

bSGU1V1.png

(quote to see)
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
y71xLLu.png

Sign up here: https://fantasy.fifa.com/en/leagues?code=42617A39546F7272657323233134343631232352657365744572612323555250485744554B
Or alternatively join using the code
URPHWDUK

Last edited:

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cant wait for the inevitable fuckery that willl be Brazil x England

Randdalf

Oct 28, 2017
Watching Match of the Day, Lingard should have had a penalty late in the second half, can't believe it didn't go to VAR.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
Still reading, but fantastic thread OP!

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
Hagi just wanted to say sorry friend I took your post out of context because the thread was moving so fast !

Really sorry friend :)

Cow

Oct 25, 2017
From the past thread:

There are other ex-colonial powers in the world, and others who were the source of Empires that lasted centuries. So that's a poor excuse to justify extreme hatred.

I was surprised when I read that post in the other thread. Just a pretty shitty post. Stick to England being shit because of their history of being absolute shite.

Oct 25, 2017
rofl at that "I don't want either team to win" post being reported.

We've got some proper soft fuckers in this thread

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Deli Alli wasn't fit again should have been taken off earlier

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Best year since 1966.

Gaz

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Actually, when i was talking about getting of the bus with some English fans I was talking (among other people) about you. Your posts are just Uuuuggggghh. I can't wait to taste your salty hateful tears when the time comes. smh.

Rofl. Yes because my posts are hateful? Which ones? Show me.

After all the shit that goes on in these threads and all the shit you talk, my posts are hateful. That's TOO FUNNY.

And "my tears" Puh-lease. I came into this expecting nothing from England, and I still expect nothing. There will be no tears from me when (if) England gets knocked out. Try harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.