• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coming Home?

• No

Votes: 191 49.6%
  • No

Votes: 194 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I understand the wife beater statement being disgusting but is the other not correct?
No, at this moment in time we aren't colonizing countries.

Imagine being so out of touch with reality that you think acts in the 1600s are relevant now, in a fucking football thread.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I understand the wife beater statement being disgusting but is the other not correct?

No, because

1) Barely any people alive today could in any way qualify to be called a "coloniser"
2) The team itself has a Jamaican-born player in it, so unless you're fine calling a Jamaican a coloniser it's 100% not correct

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe people should cool it with reporting other people. Just for this thread. We're all adults, we've all had a drink. What goes in the thread, stays in the thread and we all shake hands on the 15th.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
2 days with no games yet this game could last us with the crazy until then.
Wait what ? I didn't see that video ! :)
I didn't post it lmao its not good but i was bored and was listening to Waka Waka and La La La which are superior to the new WC song. Decided to use France vs Argentina game and Waka Waka lololol

Zatoichi

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
No, at this moment in time we aren't colonizing countries.

Imagine being so out of touch with reality that you think acts in the 1600s are relevant now, in a fucking football thread.

1600's?

I also don't think I personally called any English supporters "colonizers".

It will be interesting to see the banter going forward in the football threads.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
brazil only has a chance in the semis (if it wins against belgium) if its not against france.

if its france i dont have much hope, its always the same opera, brazil will play like bunch of losers.

Honestly, as I was there in 98 and after for all the France Brazil games in a world cup, this is the one I'm the most stressed about.

98' there was no way we would get beat in our final at home.

06' legendary Zizou for the last hurray, I was so much confident.

18', Brazil team is fuckin great, everybody saying they struggle, but they keep dominating, and all the attention is put on Neymar, when you have such amazing players besides him that kind of stay in the shadows, I mean come on , Willian, Couinho, Firmino ....

But I still have faith in the curse, and I really hope we get a France Brazil semi final, because the only thing I know for sure is that it is gonna be an actual real fucking great FOOTBALL match :)

All the best :) may the best team win

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco

I didn't post it lmao its not good but i was bored and was listening to Waka Waka and La La La which are superior to the new WC song. Decided to use France vs Argentina game and Waka Waka lololol

Cringe video HYPE! Post it so it can be the official FootyEra World Cup Video

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for us to smash Sweden. Nothing makes me hate their smug scandi faces than their:
  • Free healthcare
  • Free access to higher education
  • Very good IT-infrastructure
  • Low crime
  • Low corruption, highly transparent political system
  • Some of the best journalists in the world
  • Free childcare
  • Paid maternity leave for 480 days
Take your ice hotels and northern lights and stuff it up your cool Stokholm metro stations.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I only reported the "all Brits are ugly post" as they were indirectly saying my wife was ugly.

She's only half munter, thanks.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are we still talking about colonizers? Can we get back to throwing shit at Neymar or something? The hell....

Plum

May 31, 2018
This is exactly why we made the modpost. Everyone has now been fairly warned.

I'm confused.

So you're allowing inflammatory statements towards entire nations yet you're warning people against making them at the same time? Why not just be consistent and ban those types of statements in the first place? Like, what is the aim here? It's genuinely quite unclear to me.

Imm0ralKnight

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I can't wait for us to smash Sweden. Nothing makes me hate their smug scandi faces than their:
  • Free healthcare
  • Low crime
  • Free childcare
Take your ice hotels and northern lights and stuff it up your cool Stokholm metro stations.

I'm jealous. Can I be reborn in Sweden?

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
In the other thread people were saying "fuck [COUNTRY]", "[COUNTRY] are a bunch of cunts", etc

And with all that what made everyone really mad was the colonizer thing? Ffs guys

Nov 7, 2017
Wish the World Cup would last a little longer. The summer is such a dead month for sports. Make Round of 16 round robin like group stage.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Brazil vs France are very likely for me, but I cant see any real favorites on the other side of the brackets. I dont expect any big victory in the quarter finals.

Btw, does penalty goals (after OT) count on the top scorer competition?

Deleted member 20892

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
  • Free healthcare
  • Low crime
  • Free childcare
high quality banter

jem

Oct 25, 2017
With respect, I don't think it is working at all.

People are continuously making inflammatory blanket statements (sometimes politically charged) about nations and their peoples without a second thought and I've seen just about enough of it and it feels like I've been begging for mod intervention for the last 2 weeks.
Agreed.

The fact that "eat shit colonizers" is not a bannable offence is straight up bullshit.

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
  • Free healthcare
  • Low crime
  • Free childcare
What a lame country

...they have work for foreigners that don't speak swedish? It's for a friend

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Rofl. Yes because my posts are hateful? Which ones? Show me.

After all the shit that gos on in this (last) thread, and all the shit you talk, my posts are hatefull. Thats TOO FUNNY.

And "my tears" Puh-lease. I came into this expecting nothing from england, and I still expect nothing. There will be no tears from me when (if) England gets knocked out. Try harder.

LOL ALSO your are the prime example when i say "i don't like the English fans game plan" . You have everything (Negative).

English Banter plan:

Says shit: "fuck you all cunts LOLZ"- *Says something a little or very racist and/of offensive that gets them banned 5 days even by the thread standards.

Gets called on shit: "What, where? give the receipts, where? No at all, you take all too seriously , i say give me proof , it's only #Bantz" -......Gets banned 5 days anyway and mates get all furious and go talk shit in the footy thread and start questioning the mods.

English World Cup plan

England Wins: "Fuck yeah, it's coming home!! whoo in your face, Cunts, i always knew it, fuck all the haters"

England looses. "I knew it, no expectations from the start , no tears from me, i'm dead inside"

Like clockwork. Never fails.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017

Hahaha ok this looks like fun

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Once they'll start using the proper terminology.
Oh yeah? Well you should've imprinted football on them when you guys colonized them!
Thats how its done?

I kid I kid

They never will. Not while American Football continues to be more popular over there.

You managed to distract from my intention: to reiterate that Neymar's antics are shit and are being noticed more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.