• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coming Home?

• No

Votes: 191 49.6%
  • No

Votes: 194 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
oKWbeZB.png

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward, I hope Brazil and France win their quarters because that semi should be the game of the tournament.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
LOL ALSO your are the prime example when i say "i don't like the English fans game plan" . You have everything (Negative).

English Banter plan:

Says shit: "fuck you all cunts LOLZ"- *Says something a little or very racist and/of offensive that gets them banned 5 days even by the thread standards.

Gets called on shit: "What, where? give the receipts, where? No at all, you take all too seriously , i say give me proof , it's only #Bantz" -......Gets banned 5 days anyway and mates get all furious and go talk shit in the footy thread and start questioning the mods.

English World Cup plan

England Wins: "Fuck yeah, it's coming home!! whoo in your face, Cunts, i always knew it, fuck all the haters"

England looses. "I knew it, no expectations from the start , no tears from me, i'm dead inside"

Like clockwork. Never fails.
You really think we would let someone like Gaz in the most exclusive and prestigious Reset Era community?

Gaz

Oct 27, 2017
UK
LOL ALSO your are the prime example when i say "i don't like the English fans game plan" . You have everything (Negative).

English Banter plan:

Says shit: "fuck you all cunts LOLZ"- *Says something a little or very racist and/of offensive that gets them banned 5 days even by the thread standards.

Gets called on shit: "What, where? give the receipts, where? No at all, you take all too seriously , i say give me proof , it's only #Bantz" -......Gets banned 5 days anyway and mates get all furious and go talk shit in the footy thread and start questioning the mods.

English World Cup plan

England Wins: "Fuck yeah, it's coming home!! whoo in your face, Cunts, i always knew it, fuck all the haters"

England looses. "I knew it, no expectations from the start , no tears from me, i'm dead inside"

You SPECIFICALLY called me out. So lets see it. My hateful tears you said. So show me wheres the hate.

What ive quoted above is nothing but babbling bullshit.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't know Joachim Low posted here
You missed him in the previous thread plus his alt.

We thought Germany being eliminated would stop him but his torture spread to here.
Cringe video HYPE! Post it so it can be the official FootyEra World Cup Video
Woah now if I make a cringe video for the OT it has to feature Portugal AND Argentina.
I prefer to sniff bike seats. Lashley can confirm.
Stop ass kissing Lashley. You already forced him to suffer anime.

Zatoichi

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
In the other thread people were saying "fuck [COUNTRY]", "[COUNTRY] are a bunch of cunts", etc

And with all that what made everyone really mad was the colonizer thing? Ffs guys

That's the odd thing, the world Cup is nationalistic by nature and design.

People hated on the Russians because of Putin etc

Can't people oppressed and dealing with the legacy of English colonialism not feel some animosity towards their team?

Not specific fans, or players as colonisers but rather the nationalistic aspect of said team and what that nation represents?

It's a better reason than just saying the type of stuff you example because of a football game.

LazyPanda

Oct 30, 2017
I gotta say, if footy-era is half as interesting as these threads, I'm going to love it next season until Liverpool fucks it up in a stupid fashion.

alejo0121

Oct 27, 2017
Well, both teams had their hands dirty, the referee was a mess... Very unfair

I'm sad we couldn't make it to the quarterfinals, congrats to England the curse is finally over :')

DukeBobby

Oct 25, 2017
Pub was nuts, people running around banging tables with their tops off and roaring like a pride of THREE LIONS when England won.

I was just jamming with my chicken and chips. 3 quid for a solid platter. Fair play, England, fair play.

I hope you put some of the salt from the last thread on those chips.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I can't wait for us to smash Sweden. Nothing makes me hate their smug scandi faces than their:
  • Free healthcare
  • Free access to higher education
  • Very good IT-infrastructure
  • Low crime
  • Low corruption, highly transparent political system
  • Some of the best journalists in the world
  • Free childcare
  • Paid maternity leave for 480 days
Take your ice hotels and northern lights and stuff it up your cool Stokholm metro stations.

Well, we'll crush you and your

- Best music in Europe
- Cute countryside towns with 1 murder per habitants
- Good weath-...
- QI on BBC
- corgi-loving queen

Solaris

Oct 27, 2017

English Banter plan:

English World Cup plan

Mexico World Cup Plan

Lose in Round of 16

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
You SPECIFICALLY called me out. So lets see it. My hateful tears you said. So show me wheres the hate.

What ive quoted above is nothing but babbling bullshit.

LOL if you think im going back 4 OTs in order to pinpoint your awful hateful posts you are pretty much mistaken brah. Vomits*

Oh BTW amazing job on the OTs, first time ever i see this many OTs , either here on on the alt (right?) place. Talking about WC celebration.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, as I was there in 98 and after for all the France Brazil games in a world cup, this is the one I'm the most stressed about.

98' there was no way we would get beat in our final at home.

06' legendary Zizou for the last hurray, I was so much confident.

18', Brazil team is fuckin great, everybody saying they struggle, but they keep dominating, and all the attention is put on Neymar, when you have such amazing players besides him that kind of stay in the shadows, I mean come on , Willian, Couinho, Firmino ....

But I still have faith in the curse, and I really hope we get a France Brazil semi final, because the only thing I know for sure is that it is gonna be an actual real fucking great FOOTBALL match :)

All the best :) may the best team win
fat ronaldo got sick in the final of 98, 06 there's fat ronaldo las hurray too, ronaldinho gaucho, kaka. brazil starts to collapse when they see france in the field.

its pure disapointment dont want to get my hopes up.
sure weird stuff is happening this WC, but i will watch expecting a defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.