• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coming Home?

• No

Votes: 191 49.6%
  • No

Votes: 194 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norfolk Enchants

Alt-Account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imo football won tonight, Colombians whole game plan was surround the ref act dirty, a stronger ref would of meant no one left, the ref harassing and penalty spot scuffing was just blatant cheating and retrospective action should be handed down

Shameful tactics

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
This is hilarious considering FootyEra is easily one of the most welcoming communities here with essentially no drama ever since the GAF purge.

Talk about whatever you want. I don't even know why there is an MLS thread when the discussion could easily be integrated into FootyEra.

There were a disturbing amount of crotch avatars.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
How about if I bring up Atlanta United, aka the top MLS team. I know, I know.
We would sensiblechuckle.jif and try and talk about it lol.

Most of the community is in Europe or from Europe, and most support a PL side.

We talk about everything and nothing (the other day "is sex with your own clone incest or advanced masturbation").

I don't care if you post a lot or a little, just don't talk bollocks and don't be an actual cunt. Don't just bait folk or throw shade and then vanish when your team gets mugged off by Beaverton Warriors.

Ride the highs and the lows and we'll laugh with you and at you.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
So who looks the strongest after the round of 16?

I'm going with France.

Hmmm...

1. Uruguay
2. Brazil
3. France
4. Belgium
5. Croatia
6. Sweden
7. England
8. Russia (and honestly, Russia could suprise)

France did a great game against Argentina. Mbappe is a star, but I think this will be his trial by fire. France might actually win the next World Cup, if forms a great team around him. I see either Uruguay or Brazil going for the final round. Croatia or Sweden for the other bracket.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want either Belgium or Brazil in the finale, so i'm glad their pitched against each other.

That said if Belgium take down Brazil i'd be okay with them going all the way and winning the tournament.

LeonSPBR

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny, I don't recall 2014 on GAF being nearly this bad even though Argentina made it to the finals.

2014 was the first time many saw Neymar for the first time, his talent and his flops. And 7x1 happened so some Brazilians are triggered.

So people hates him and some BR posters feels like every win that Brazil need to insult countries that as defeated. So both sides goes too far with their "banter".

I agree. I enjoy the banter, but some of the bullshit goes way beyond decency.
Yep, it's gone too far now, but mods will take action.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
We would sensiblechuckle.jif and try and talk about it lol.

Most of the community is in Europe or from Europe, and most support a PL side.

We talk about everything and nothing (the other day "is sex with your own clone incest or advanced masturbation").

I don't care if you post a lot or a little, just don't talk bollocks and don't be an actual cunt. Don't just bait folk or throw shade and then vanish when your team gets mugged off by Beaverton Warriors.

Ride the highs and the lows and we'll laugh with you and at you.

So I could actually talk about Ligue 1 there ? ^^

Deleted member 20892

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
even if i wanted to bring up mexican league football in the footera thread, i wouldn't
that would mean admitting my favorite team is cruz azul and facing humiliation over 21 years of not winning lol

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Imo football won tonight, Colombians whole game plan was surround the ref act dirty, a stronger ref would of meant no one left, the ref harassing and penalty spot scuffing was just blatant cheating and retrospective action should be handed down

Shameful tactics
They also scored the only actual goal.

While the better team won, this was an ugly match overall.

Solaris

Oct 27, 2017

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Clone sex can only be masturbation if both you and your clone have had the EXACT SAME life experiences at every point in time and space. Which is impossible as you cannot occupy the same physical space as your clone anyway. Once your clone starts having different experiences, he's not your clone anymore but a different person.

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
Our regular bundesliga chat does tend to look a little like this tho

Baaaaaaayyyyeeeerrrrrnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.