• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coming Home?

• No

Votes: 191 49.6%
  • No

Votes: 194 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Google says "despite having 35 touches in this game, Suarez has failed to have a single touch in the opposition box"

Enazrat

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Great great performance from the team because we had to play a different style to overcome Uruguay and we manage to do it.

Great job by DD and Anigo to prepare the game

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
I think France controlled the game from the beginning, they closed down perfectly every time Uruguay had the ball in their half. Cavani wouldn't have made a huge difference if you can't even get the ball to him.

Uruguay got plenty of balls in French box, but nobody with a good touch there. They missed 2-3 clear scoring opportunities still.

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
France have been professional without playing well. They've won it without really trying, I've seen them play far better.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
A dominating and deserved win for France.

Uruguay did shit.

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Called Gimenez embarrassing for crying.

Well the game isn't over and there was enough time to actually get back into the game.

Save it for after the match when you're definitely out. Not 10 minutes before and visibly showing everyone that your done and you believe your team is done

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know what some of you expected. Even with a healthy Cavani, Uruguay would still be the underdogs.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Alright 1 MINUTE

BB FRANCE WE ARE HEADING TO THE SEMI'S

9GoEjNv.gif

9GoEjNv.gif

AND I CORRECTLY GUESSED THE SCORE
oXpQqi3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.