• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Costs an entire 5.39
Uses rollback netcode.
EJ2U7_cU8AI81Ny.png

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Yup. Fight of Animals team has ggpo as a feature in both this game and their other game Fight of Gods.

Only one reaction for this says it all.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Mighty Fox is so badass he does not even give enough of a fuck to sell anything.

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Walking cat looks like me rollin up on the fridge after I get off work.

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Also in case folks dont know walking cat, mighty fox and right hook dog
A-walking-cat-photo-left-which-has-become-the-Internet-meme-and-sculpture-of-walking-cat-right.-Japanese-artist-Meetissai-Internet-Meme-sculptures.jpg

ddb.png

Last edited:

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is not this game good? Like not exactly the top of the genre, but serviceable enough to be considered something more than a pure meme game?

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
where's the scrublords when I need them?

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I almost feel like we should be dlc begging for other internet animal meme cast to be made.

I'm for half cat.

eb3.jpg

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for the bump, but just found out about this game through the Switch. Apparently Egg Dog is being added. I'll probably get this on Steam.

Is not this game good? Like not exactly the top of the genre, but serviceable enough to be considered something more than a pure meme game?

According what little reviews I can find, it's actually a very competent game with solid fighting mechanics. The biggest kick in the nuts is that it has better netcode than many big name big budget fighting games.

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the bump, but just found out about this game through the Switch. Apparently Egg Dog is being added. I'll probably get this on Steam.

According what little reviews I can find, it's actually a very competent game with solid fighting mechanics. The biggest kick in the nuts is that it has better netcode than many big name big budget fighting games.

Meaning it would have a fairer EVO online than SFV will this year. Prepare for Guile and 17 frames of delay at EVO baby!
Maybe this year will finally drive the point home about netcode.