• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wanna hear a tale filled with woe?

Back in the 90's I sold my SNES with a robust library of games to buy a VB for which I accumulated a robust library of games only to trade it for a Jaguar that had no games.

It's the dumbest fucking gaming-related thing I've ever done in my life.

Look upon my foolishness Era, and despair.

YakuzaArk92

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wanna hear a tale filled with woe?

Back in the 90's I sold my SNES with a robust library of games to buy a VB for which I accumulated a robust library of games only to trade it for a Jaguar that had no games.

It's the dumbest fucking gaming-related thing I've ever done in my life.

Look upon my foolishness Era, and despair.

It almost happened to me too. I was reading a lot of publications hyping the M2 and was in the process of selling a lot of games UNTIL they announced the M2 was cancelled.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Two new tweets by Mihara that apparently show parts of the two remaining character's names hidden by emojis.

One character's name ends in NE and the other seemingly starts or includes SA. Any guesses?

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
that looks like it's the same photo twice? so I guess it's a single character that starts with SA and ends with NE

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Blair, Jack, and Shadowgeist trailers for those that missed their reveal.

Animation is next level Jank, but man does this game look fun to play. I hear its system is straight up bonkers with all the activation of abilities it allows for.