• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Given the recent topics of other fighting games like Tekken 7 adding WiFi indicators, nice to see broke ass Arika doing the same (even if it's just for PS4 for now).

Interestingly enough, Harada was seemingly the one to help Arika do this which is awesome. Glad these devs are helping each other make their games even better. Wire my connection if old.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Doesn't affect me, so maybe my limited insight means I'm wrong, but this seems like a good thing for those that care and a neutral thing for those that don't, so. Nice.

joffocakes

Nov 15, 2017
Pretty cool. I hope this fixes connection issues too; tried to give the game a go versus a friend when the rollback update arrived but the lobbies would disconnect every time. Only ever found 1 other player in Ranked and 50% of those matches disconnected as well.

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm a bit worried by what seems to be the exclusion of more casual modes, but the introduction of *any* ability to screen your matches is a great step forward.

This should absolutely be a basic feature in any fighting game that wants to put its players online. Especially in ones with large populations, self-selection is a great way to protect those with adequate internet without excluding those without it, which seems to be their most common complaint.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
These people.

Could not test 4K for their game.

Because they did not have a 4K display.

Because they could not afford it.

And now they have rollback AND wi-fi indicators.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM SCAMCO?