• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrCarter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

F46-F63-C8-F5-D0-4-F26-A7-EC-2-DB5-F96-A9-EEB.png

ccgEGLX.jpg

Schedule of Events

Dqd-yNBX0AEIYPj

DqdCObrXcAgRFlr

Streams

Click on each link to be re-directed to the channel on your devices app or website.

www.twitch.tv/canadacupgaming

www.twitch.tv/canadacupgaming2

www.twitch.tv/canadacupgaming3

www.twitch.tv/canadacupgaming4

www.twitch.tv/CapcomFighters

Canada Cup 2018 is gearing up for another record breaking year! Over $50,000 CAD up for competing over.

Thanks to everyone's continued support Canada Cup 2017 was our biggest year yet, and we're only looking to build on that.

We've upgraded our venue to the Metro Toronto convention centre. This means more dedicated space for all players and spectators. Partnered with EGLX and over 100,000 sqft in space. All Canada Cup ticket holders will have weekend access to EGLX.

$15,000 USD POT BONUSES FOR SFV CANADA CUP 2018 is a Capcom Pro Tour PREMIERE Event We are very proud to continue to work with the Capcom Pro Tour as one of their 2017 Premiere tournaments.

CROWD FUNDING FOR SFV 5 V 5 TEAMS In 2016 we raised $8800 USD! Lets break this record this year.

I will update the detailed schedule when it goes up. As always, let me know if anyone wants to fix or add anything. Enjoy.

Credit to:

https://smash.gg
http://canada-cup.ca/

Last edited:

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I think the stream link name is canadacupgaming, because canadacup doesn't link me anywhere

OP
OP
MrCarter

MrCarter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Tension Mask

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, some canadian Juri player took a game off Nuckledu and then apparently those two weren't even supposed to be playing so, never mind!

Seiez

Oct 29, 2017
is it possible that all the japanese players on stage are winning their matches in sf5? I think they lost only to each other. Even the bigger names from the west are constantly losing on stage.

Ninjimbo

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
is it possible that all the japanese players on stage are winning their matches in sf5? I think they lost only to each other. Even the bigger names from the west are constantly losing on stage.
Japan stepped their game up big time. The best players are looking untouchable.

It's so nice to MOV doing good with Chun. It's a long shot but I want to see him in Capcom Cup.

Tension Mask

Oct 28, 2017
Winners bracket
FOX|Tokido (Akuma) vs. CYG|Fuudo (R. Mika)
DouyuTV|Xiao Hai (Cammy) vs. FOX|Justin Wong (Menat)

Losers bracket
Mago (Cammy, Rashid) vs. FD|Haitani (Akuma)
REC|Punk (Karin) vs. FD|Fujimura (Ibuki)

Oct 26, 2017
So for somebody that understands DBFighters. How much of the game is actually playing your opponent. Its seems to me like its a lot of auto pilot combos and resource management. Creating the opening seems to be skill of the game besides the technicality of the combos.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
They won't bother streaming the end of the team tournament, and the main SFV tournament can't start until it ends... wonderful. This surely isn't poorly planned or anything.

Went back and skipped ahead to the BBTAG grand finals in the archive earlier... same Team Gorby crap as usual taking it via Kazunoko, so can't say I care that I missed it live.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What's the drama that I'm missing? are they not airing SFV or what?