• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
menat vs urien is a really bad mu for menat imo. i really struggle against uriens when they go wild online, but then again this is offline and reacting to the insanity may be easier offline

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
afaik the patch that released zeku had some nerf/bug fix to menat that nerfed her
something to do with her crush counter meter gain i think? dunno super meter or trigger meter

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
"To be a Blanka player, you have to be one of those people who likes to let your drool hang down, then suck it back up. Like, that's your idea of a good time" - Floe

he didn't tell a single lie!

Tik-Tok

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Using my first post here to say Im super happy both my boys Nickcam and Senor fucking Teemo did excellent in Marvel this weekend.

WildGoose

Oct 27, 2017
Yup, Capcom Cup is wide open. MANY players that could realistically win.

Yeah for real. The safe bets might still be Tokido, Punk or maybe Du but due to the nature of the game and how open the field is at the moment, I think it'll come down to how the bracket ends up working out. One bad character or player matchup and any one of the 'favourites' can go crashing into losers. It happens every year.

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
Another Premier win for Dogura. Plenty of diaper money for him lol. So many guys looking good right now. No strong favorites to win Capcom Cup, which is a great thing to be honest.

WildGoose

Oct 27, 2017
Dogura going from not having won anything in SFV to winning two premiers in the space of a month. Good shit.

Gyroscope

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good tournament. I'm glad and thankful these threads are being kept alive here as well. Keep up the good work!

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
is nemo going to capcom cup? i know his points are nowhere close but is he going to last chance quals?
i like his urien more than dogura

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Dogura da god. Making it into two grand finals is just amazing. He deserved this.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I forgot to claim my last 1500 fight money from the stream Left it running on my laptop for the 30 mins and I was watching on my Fire TV on the big screen. It closed itself after. SMH

Tension Mask

Oct 28, 2017
Was rooting for GO1 tonight, but, Dogura is a super talented and hard-working player, cool to see him in the SFV elite.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
USA looking flabby in SFV, Punk too busy trying to be good in MVCI.

USA also losing to Canada in Marvel LOL!

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
is nemo going to capcom cup? i know his points are nowhere close but is he going to last chance quals?
i like his urien more than dogura

No idea if he's going but I don't wouldn't be surprised at all if he didn't go. He has made 0 effort to qualify for Capcom Cup these past few months. Didn't go to all the Premier events in Asia outside of the one in Japan and not even the Asian ranking events where the comp would be weaker. I'm not sure if it's even a priority for him.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Think next year we will see way more people like Nemo make a play for the big events especially after AE releases. 2018 EVO will be great with SFV AE, Marvel, DBZ and T7.

GLHFGodbless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can never root for an ibuki. Glad Dogura won. USA was free up North. Dunno what Punks doing but he's gotta get it together. Dude went from almost unbeatable to not even making top 8's after Evo. Guess he really did get his soul snatched by Tokido.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I can never root for an ibuki. Glad Dogura won. USA was free up North. Dunno what Punks doing but he's gotta get it together. Dude went from almost unbeatable to not even making top 8's after Evo. Guess he really did get his soul snatched by Tokido.

Tokido broke him. He's never going be the same unless he trains with Apollo and gets the eye of the tiger back.

OP
OP
MrCarter

MrCarter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't watch live as I'm on the other side of the ocean but can't wait to catch-up! I may have spoiled myself by looking at the results however I'm still excited to see how it got there.

Another Premier win for Dogura. Plenty of diaper money for him lol. So many guys looking good right now. No strong favorites to win Capcom Cup, which is a great thing to be honest.

Yes, I like the variety in this game.

Pretty good tournament. I'm glad and thankful these threads are being kept alive here as well. Keep up the good work!

I'll try my best! I'm thinking of something new by posting highlight clips in these threads too.

New002

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks so much for putting this together MrCarter. I would look forward to these threads every week so I'm glad they're here as well.

Congrats to Dogura for the win. Great games.