• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not a good weekend for Ibuki players.
They play Ibuki..

d10d227.gif

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow NL lost to an unknown (jb's bro but still). Asian players getting washed at final round

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Master of Vampires
MOV
Wow I never knew that.

That Cammy costume is fucking me up. I swear she's looks like she's naked

LOL Go1 still plays SFV

Last edited:

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I hope the grand finals of Tekken plays with this stage and this music

I'm seeing some Lee Chaolan love in the pools, I hope one of them stays for the top 32 at least

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
yo what the fuck is wrong with Coolkid's wife

I kinda get being his hype person, but she's straight screaming at people after they already beat him

Your husband accepted the loss already and shook on it, the fuck is with all this screaming

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
yo what the fuck is wrong with Coolkid's wife

I kinda get being his hype person, but she's straight screaming at people after they already beat him

Your husband accepted the loss already and shook on it, the fuck is with all this screaming

She's always like that, its really annoying. Its one thing to cheer for your husband as obnoxiously as you want but to just screech at the other player after the match is stupid.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
jody tha great is so good with his Lee.

Every lee player in the world are pumping their fist

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Dogura and Knowkami? I'm onboard with Cooler these days, but on the other hand I'm still all about Goku Black and respect the latter's skills with and commitment to playing him after most people have dropped him and written him off...

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017
Who the hell is responsible for updating the SFV Smash.gg brackets? They're like 4 rounds behind, this is absurd.