• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrCarter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
finalround2019-lg.png

facebook-featured.jpg

Full Schedule of Events

D1pudxSX0AEuXa3

D1puedpXcAA1a7W

D1pufLUW0AExzIu

D1puf6GWwAAmvKT

Streams

Click on each link to be re-directed to the channel on your device's app or website.

www.twitch.tv/CapcomFighters

www.twitch.tv/Brawlhalla

www.twitch.tv/Bifuteki

www.twitch.tv/FunkyP

www.twitch.tv/TypoHouseGames

FINAL ROUND 2019

Due to the outcry and general love shown towards the event, we've decided to continue the tradition that is FINAL ROUND. We can't wait to host you guys/girls again! And of course I personally would like to thank the players of the FGC, vendors, sponsors that have supported FINAL ROUND throughout the years because without you guys there wouldn't be any FINAL ROUND or scene! We're going back to our old home at the Hilton Atlanta Airport.

This will make it easier for everyone who is staying at the hotel because the event isn't separate from the place you will be staying! We know this is a smaller venue than what we have used the past two years, but we have already started planning to better utilize all of the space including the pavilion area! We also will be enforce a hard cap for each game due to the limited space we have to ensure a quality event at this venue so don't be left out and pre register today!

CAPCOM PRO TOUR 2019

Hello World Warriors. As we confirmed at Capcom Cup in December, Capcom Pro Tour (CPT) is coming back for a brand new season. We're gearing up for another exciting season featuring Street Fighter veterans and up-and-coming new players as they battle to become the world champion.

To help get CPT competitors and community ready for the 2019 season, we have a lot of new details to share with you today, including the schedule, beginning with Final Round in Atlanta, GA March 15-17 format changes for 2019, and new events!

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (SFV:AE) will once again be the focus of CPT 2019. Players will compete for a total prize pool worth over $600,000.

As usual let me know if there is anything to update. Enjoy!

Credit to:
https://smash.gg
https://twitter.com/acekingoffsuit

Last edited:

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Usually pools are boring and/or completely full of ridiculously bad play. But there's been a lot of talk going around about how the SFV pools are full of killers, so it might be pretty interesting to tune in for that.

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Tournament season is back. Hopefully the level of play in the Evo Japan SFV finals will be a sign of things to come.

But other than that and tekken, I feel like I'm less interested in the other games than usual.

Put BBCF back instead of BBTAG

OP
OP
MrCarter

MrCarter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to some SFV and Smash but think I'll miss some as I have a flight to catch in a few hours. This was all done en route to the airport!

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is Brawlhalla sponsoring this tournament, or is it really that big that it gets almost as many slots as SFV? I don't know anything about the game.

It's nice to see MvCI getting a bone thrown at it, too. It's still disappointing what became of that game, but I'll probably tune in for it just because I haven't even looked at it in like a year.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
SFV better get some announcements this weekend.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling they are waiting MK11 release to announce a shit ton of things in one go, otherwise what's even the point.

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
Hyped for FighterZ, first big tournament after Season 2. Let's see if Kazunoko is still king and the response from US players after getting rekt at World Finals. Galileo has been dominating Fighting Tuesday, he might surprise in this one.

Tension Mask

Oct 28, 2017
Usually pools are boring and/or completely full of ridiculously bad play. But there's been a lot of talk going around about how the SFV pools are full of killers, so it might be pretty interesting to tune in for that.

At premiere events, SFV pools have been very much worth watching lately. The noobs are no longer overwhelming the number of pros.

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
If anyone has a stream for FighterZ team tournament please share it. Hope someone streams it.

Ninjimbo

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Really interested in how the SFV scene is going to evolve. Guys like Fuudo and Kazunoko have been picking up new characters and putting a new spin on them. Japan is now completely dominant so I hope other countries start catching up.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha, three wakeup Abigail supers from The Cool Kid, two in the same match, all of them worked to send Tokido to losers.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, these are a bunch of good SFV matches in pools. Hard to even look away in pools.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jeez how did mena choke that last round away?

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yea these have been great. Character variety is on point too.

Janna OP

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, anyone going to FR keep an eye out for Ricki Ortiz's stalker. Security has been alerted but the more eyes looking out for this creep, the better.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Pools yesterday sounded awesome. I usually skip Friday pools so I missed out. Any highlight videos out there yet?