• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Adding to that list: Natália has a meter charge move that can be canceled into a fireball (at first I thought it was a charged fb that wasn't correctly implemented, had to rewatch).

Also found this video of someone going through the tutorial:

If super jumps are universal, I am guessing that there are SJCs even though there is no JC'ing. It showcases some interesting stuff too, there are universal AAs, overheads, dive kicks and air throws. Guard cancels are still in. Clashes seem to cause pushback on both players. Everything causes chip.

Oct 26, 2017
I really want some new SamSho stuff. Actual match footage, and mechanics details. More characters shown would be icing on the cake.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Sol BadGuy in Sam Sho.

Kyo to guest star in the second season pass of Soul Calibur 6.

KOFXIV coming to Switch, December 2019.

Sam Sho shows off 68 seconds of gameplay via trailer.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Dude...CVS was a major thing that went south for them and well for capcom. I dont think it'd be their first pick for things to do. Sad though...I miss the card fighter game a lot. I actually won a physical edition from a project thats out to make it physical. I really dug the mana system. Some cards were good for defense, some combat. But the neat thing was mana was something you discarded cards to get or turned cards for their abilities to produce. Some cards were so so to trash but as mana factories they were amazing. I loved how it impacted deck play and deck making

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure why the Japan times are wrong (they're 14 hours ahead of US EST, we're 13 behind only on EDT), but I suppose it won't lead to tuning in at the wrong time over here at least... unless the streams will just be starting late.

Last edited:

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whoa, didn't know that they invited Spooky to handle the stream.

(He just spoke for a bit on the main stream.)

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Koihime Enbu Ryo Rai Rai is getting a physical ps4 edition with soundtrack from limited run games. Soundtrack is godlike made by industry legend S.S.H.
Absolutely fantastic non airdash 1v1 footsie fighting game with assists. Heavily uses a crumple mechanic and moves gain new properties like launchers and such after crumples In it. Great mix of footsies, small combos and potential stylish shit if you can land a crumple. No real touch of death from what I've seen at tourneys either. Pick it up.

https://gematsu.com/2019/02/koihime-enbu-ryorairai-ps4-limited-run-physical-edition-announced

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
The hell was in that ad?

They showed the pc version and showed some deluxe outfits and how different outfits have different jiggle. Pretty harmless until Yuka and the other girl also showed their jiggle, also some butt slap. Then Shimbori showed the photo mode and went wild with pausing and the camera. Lol

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Thing is shortly after the stream was cut the presentation would have been pretty much done anyway and they showed a bunch of charts

So Mr Wiz cut the stream at the end and probably made this more of a topic than it would have been also seems like Core Values is a meme now

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. When koihime enbu and arcana heart are tamer than the 3d fighters and streams these days that says something. Course it IS DOA. Bring back the sfv camera though and Cammy,, Mika will make that statement true again lol. I still remember when Cammy before launch posed ass to camera and the announcer just went silent then slowly went into how he was so impressed by the models being so...soooo...uhhhhhhh lol
Think it may have been James Chen.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
1550226146587.jpg

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
User Banned (1 Week): Excusing harmful objectification
MrWiz should have realized by now that any publicity is good publicity.

Core values? Are we back in the 50s now?

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
I was wondering why Gachikun has been a bit quiet on the fighting game front, dudes getting married tomorrow. No wonder hes not at EVO lol

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
Adding to that list: Natália has a meter charge move that can be canceled into a fireball (at first I thought it was a charged fb that wasn't correctly implemented, had to rewatch).

Also found this video of someone going through the tutorial:
https://youtu.be/nmIgNOKpNmg

If super jumps are universal, I am guessing that there are SJCs even though there is no JC'ing. It showcases some interesting stuff too, there are universal AAs, overheads, dive kicks and air throws. Guard cancels are still in. Clashes seem to cause pushback on both players. Everything causes chip.
👍

I've been out of fighting games for a few years, but after getting on a kick recently I grabbed Punch Planet during the Lunar sale—and I'm getting into it pretty hard. This my first [lame, spammy] win online with the resident shoto, Agent-G.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Hows Brad Wong in 6s meta? Still a gimmicky cannon of high risk reward? Hes always been my boy. Would love for him to be big shit this go round at tourney.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First they announce a new World Heroes manga and now:

http://neogeonow.com/toys/world-heroes-action-figures-are-on-the-way-from-storm-collectibles/

Guessing at the very least they will be in KOFXV at this rate.

Wonder if SNK are following the principal of 'Hype the game as its closer to completion' with SamSho 🤔

Its definitely odd how they are handling it, I can only assume that they want their marketing to kick in when the game is looking as close to the final product as possible.

Also, it seems they were showing a slightly updated version of the TGS trailer at the Evo booth? Apparently it had more blood compared to the original version.