• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Nice chin chin= greatest assist ever.
Dick grab that's an assist stun command grab low that restands.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Got my copy, street date broken today in Paris!

Nice!

My target says Xbox version is on backorder (wtf) and I can't do in store pickup at BestBuy on release day. I'm wondering if they barely made any physical Xbox versions since the majority play on PS4. I don't want to go to Gamestop if I can help it.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Nice!

My target says Xbox version is on backorder (wtf) and I can't do in store pickup at BestBuy on release day. I'm wondering if they barely made any physical Xbox versions since the majority play on PS4. I don't want to go to Gamestop if I can help it.

Everybody who bought it in my shop took the PS4 version. But it's France, Xbox is not very popular here!

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
That footsies blog post is entirely accurate.

People saying that walk speed is too slow probably say the same about Makoto in SF.

You can tell people who knows about SS and people who knows nothing about the series.

If you expect SS to be Street Fighter with weapons then you'll be disappointed.

I was watching Justin play the other day and kept shaking my head because he was trying to dissect SS as if it was Street Fighter and it is not like that at all.

On a side question I have been moving alot of my gaming to PC except keep all of my fighting games on PS4. I know that more are being released on PC, how are the communities (and is there alot of hacking/cheating?)

ColonialHawk

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
On a side question I have been moving alot of my gaming to PC except keep all of my fighting games on PS4. I know that more are being released on PC, how are the communities (and is there alot of hacking/cheating?)
They arent huge but they are active. Steam charts for May. Overall I'd say you might have to put in more effort to find matches in less played games and sometimes you might not find them at all.

I haven't experienced any cheaters/hacking in the games I play.

Deleted member 10551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was watching Justin play the other day and kept shaking my head because he was trying to dissect SS as if it was Street Fighter and it is not like that at all.

Saying SamSho doesn't have crossups is huge ignorance. Charlotte usually has a great crossup, so do some other characters.

Mainstream fighting games have communities on PC. Tekken does the best, no penalty for playing SF on PC. MK/DBFZ still doing really well.

Even SC6 is doing fairly well, though it's a very high-level community (very few bad players left) Anime games don't do so well.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to finally pick up Street Fighter X Tekken on the PS3 flash sale for $2.99. Not expecting CvS, but I'm sure it's decent enough.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México

Ok this game is legit. It's broken, it's poverty, heck it's literally free, but its fun af and obviously a passion project.

It has netplay, big roster, groove-ish systems, a better training mode than some 60 USD games out there, like 9 turbo mode speeds...

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Ok this game is legit. It's broken, it's poverty, heck it's literally free, but its fun af and obviously a passion project.

It has netplay, big roster, groove-ish systems, a better training mode than some 60 USD games out there, like 9 turbo mode speeds...

lmfao
"Alway Free"
(Game ends with the last 30 seconds of a bear doing Gief's SPD on repeat)
Now that's what I call Poverty

Thomasorus

Oct 26, 2017
Hey people, nice to see you're all still here. Completely missed the thread for a few months.
Play smasho, it's good.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
SFxT is great. Glad I finally got this game. Love the presentation of it too. Very refreshing coming from SFV. I use my 2 mains from each series, Ryu & Steve.

Oct 26, 2017
But I want it now! Also, they'll probably launch it at full price and not give us the free season pass thing.

Both KOFXIII and KOFXIV came with free DLC. KOFXIII came with all the DLC, and KOFXIV came with all the season one character DLC. It seems very likely that SamSho for PC will offer the season pass for free, or at the very least have the season pass characters be free.

Uraizen

Oct 26, 2017
Both KOFXIII and KOFXIV came with free DLC. KOFXIII came with all the DLC, and KOFXIV came with all the season one character DLC. It seems very likely that SamSho for PC will offer the season pass for free, or at the very least have the season pass characters be free.

I think it was that we did have to pay for Season 1 for KoFXIV, but we got it for a lot less and with all the cosmetics. I think?

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Still playing more BBTAG, and yeah, slowly getting back to hating it again, the goodwill it earned in having more character variety in teams compared to Arc's other tag fighter evaporating the more I keep running into all of the stupid things certain ones have. Don't feel like playing DBFZ at all lately, don't know why I still subject myself to SFV, and still waiting on Bamco to quit stalling and give me what I want already before putting more time into SCVI (pretty much on me for thinking they wouldn't be dense enough increase the wait between DLC characters by an extra month every single time they released a new one).

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Heads up yall. More Power Rangers Battle for the Grid may be hitting today!

Hey so the eshop is now showing two new fighters dropping 6/25 today! And a third character for 8/25. Tried to update the game but nothing. Hopefully we be jamming this game again by tomorrow

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
SFVAE officialy announced for Toushinsai. There will be a 3v3 tournament the day before evo. Winning team will win a trip to Japan for the final