• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
No suitable Dragonball character to sub for Haggar?
wait till they add Master Roshi

tung-super.gif

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
D49vt8JXsAAvA5M.jpg

Played a 1:30 set with a friend in Unist, he defeated 30-7, but I still have this picture.

I never expected that this game would be my favorite from the genre this generation, the game is so fucking good

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Remember when KOF 12 implemented Crush Counters leading to those weirdass combos? Good times

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ooooh yeah.
I like KoF 12~

I wish tha it was backwards compatible with the XBOX ONE, other wise the game will get lost over time (I don't like to count the arcade version since is missing 2 characters)

Speaking of it, I always found sad how 1 week after the AC release, there were pictures of game centers with no one playing that game. In that regard, 13 was quite the turnaround

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, they're basically Soul Calibur 5 Lethal Hits. Same kind of philosophy. X move has special properties if it hits in a very specific way, and I think both SC5 Lethal Hits and MK11 Krushing Blows are awesome.
I never played SC5, my point of reference are Fatal Counters from BB. I do think Krushing Blows are super nice both mechanic and presentation wise (at least on paper, also haven't played MK11), kinda like a natural way of implementing the MK gore mid match and adding some dramatic flair like Tekken 7's slow mo.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I wish tha it was backwards compatible with the XBOX ONE, other wise the game will get lost over time (I don't like to count the arcade version since is missing 2 characters)

Speaking of it, I always found sad how 1 week after the AC release, there were pictures of game centers with no one playing that game. In that regard, 13 was quite the turnaround
I'm looking for a PS3 ver. because of RPCS3's progress being good enough to run it eventually if it isn't compatible yet.