• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Patch notes stealth confirm continued support past this patch too. I'm thinking another season next year is likely :D

Bftg so good. Heres hoping animoco puts up some prize money for tournaments in season 3.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
OMG DAISHI GIVES EVERYONE CORNER MIXUPS DURING BLOCKSTRINGS!!!!

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Ok dai shi is everything Black Panther wishes he had been.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm done with fighters where I'm waiting way more searching for a match than I'm playing. Switching from a session of Brawlhalla to Tekken 7 feels like a bad joke, and not in the latter's favor. Jesus Christ, what a waste of time...

Hoping for well implemented rollback/online for Tekken next gen I guess, but I surely won't buy any fighters day one, whichever it is.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I think I'm done with fighters where I'm waiting way more searching for a match than I'm playing. Switching from a session of Brawlhalla to Tekken 7 feels like a bad joke, and not in the latter's favor. Jesus Christ, what a waste of time...

Hoping for well implemented rollback/online for Tekken next gen I guess, but I surely won't buy any fighters day one, whichever it is.
Get ready for the next BATTLE BATTLE BATTLE battle battle battle battle

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still losing my mind on that reset. See 8 hit orb in corner on wakeup.
A. Block it and have daishi wall cling forcing you to turn and get hit by it
B. Dont t block It and get hit.
C. Do wakeup move with armor and hope to survive daishi doin a wall cli g attack after because he can wall bounce you from any air setup.

This is nuts. We marvel baby. Its morphin time.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Played some Garou on Fightcade and man, I'd love to see Kushnood Butt make a return. I love how he's got options for almost every situations and he's so much fun to play. Must be my love of Kyokugenryu's karate coming through.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Ps4 patch for power rangers battle for the grid 1.62 is out now. Get in there

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
Sector-K just added the dopest fucking costumes to Punch Planet—and they're free for early access buyers.

I would've preferred a She-Ra homage or a heavily armored look for Tyara, but I am very content with a Conan homage.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017

Hoping to get some mileage outta this post. Hoping it gets tagged asw and retweeted a bunch to piss em off lol.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
This thread is very insightful and makes me realize that MK11 is the only game I've played where this was actually taught as a concept.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
unknown.png
unknown.png

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's not wrong... Hunter and Savior have just the right amount of bullshit layered on top of a fundamental core, that's why they're the best.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Too many Jackies in those Virtua Fighter 3tb videos

Was the guilty gear anniversary game for the switch ever released in America/NTSC-U?

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit...Maximillian's favorite fighting game of 2019 is Power Rangers Battle for the Grid!

I'm pleasantly surprised but also very happy to see Max give the game such a sterling endorsement. It had some legit competition this year, but I think I ultimately agree; it's a blast, and it's gotten so much better over time.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Max also decided on his personal fighting games of the decade

1. Killer Instinct
2. Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
3. Tekken 7
4. Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
5. King of Fighters XIII
6. Mortal Kombat X

Shan

Oct 27, 2017

1. Killer Instinct
3. Tekken 7
4. Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
5. King of Fighters XIII
6. Mortal Kombat X
I gues KOFXIII really left a strong impact. I don't think he played it much before the video about it in his Terry's Legacy serie.

Deleted member 61909

Banned
Dec 5, 2019
I gues KOFXIII really left a strong impact. I don't think he played it much before the video about it in his Terry's Legacy serie.
a lot of people were hyped about KOF for the first time in a while in the US because of KOF13. It's sad the US scene really didn't do much to grow from the KOF13 hype cause it should of been the SF4 for the series

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
a lot of people were hyped about KOF for the first time in a while in the US because of KOF13. It's sad the US scene really didn't do much to grow from the KOF13 hype cause it should of been the SF4 for the series
It's also too bad it had some of the worse delay netcode I ever experienced, and that is saying something. We could feel the lag from the character select screen.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017

1. Killer Instinct
3. Tekken 7
4. Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
5. King of Fighters XIII
6. Mortal Kombat X
That's a pretty good list honestly.
I get max Is busy and has a lot to cover these days but I hope he ends up streaming more bftg after this more often. You can feel his genuine marvel love come out during training and sets when he plays it. Plus doggie and quantum is a good pairing and hed be fun to watch using them again.