• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
O_o
Did you just play the same scar that was in grand finals mk all the time? Lotta mk dudes play ki.
Either way congrats on the gg. It's awesome when you find someone that you learn from. The L's mean more than the W's.
I was thinking it might be him. I actually learned a few new tricks in those sets. I had to straighten my game. I could not throw Hisako's bullshit and pray it worked. Those L's were worth it.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Seems like everyone is playing KI now, that Keits video combined with the maximilian one gave a lot word of mouth to the game

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Here is the latest video of someone who thought Leroy was OP, but after further analysis, admits it's even worse than he thought, and that the character destroys all the concepts of balance we had in the game so far.

If there is no hotfix before Evo Japan, I don't think I can even trust the devs responsible for this anymore.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Leroy is definitely over powered and is the best character in the game in his current state.

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Back in 2010 I legit thought that the Calamity Trigger netcode was the best netcode ever.

Also I played some KOF 12 matches, you guys really don't know what bad netcode is unless you tried playing this in 2010

Uraizen

Oct 26, 2017
Back in 2010 I legit thought that the Calamity Trigger netcode was the best netcode ever.

Also I played some KOF 12 matches, you guys really don't know what bad netcode is unless you tried playing this in 2010

Yeah, I remember when ArcSys was praised for its netcode because of BBCT. Now they're nearing the bottom of the barrel while others have made significant improvements. Capcom with MvC:I, NRS starting with MKX, SNK... allowing outsourced ports of old games to use rollback, nway stomping its way in with rollback on day one, KI setting what should be the standard, indies putting it into their games, etc.

I played KoF12 No Mai, No Buy edition on day one. That was probably the worst online experience I ever had with a fighter.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Kat Ranger just had an infinite discovered recently in Power Rangers Battle for the Grid.

This character paired with Dai Shi and Jenn Scotts is one of the most powerful teams in the game for pressure, mixups and overall synergy. Just got even better.

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That's the kind of boring infinite that would make me not play a game

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
That's the kind of boring infinite that would make me not play a game
Last one that happened like that was Green Ranger way back at launch. It got nixed fast. I'd say this plus the Gold Ranger one are about to be hit. Shady K expressed he was afraid certain changes would result in this in 1.6 and he's already hinting at the 1.7 stuff coming soon.

I wouldnt worry. This team is on top of shit.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Is this the bullshit boring infinite thread ? It is !

At least this one is much shorter than many regular combos nowadays LMAO

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
MKX looks so dated compare to MK11. Yet it's more fun to watch.
Agreed. Mk11 is polished looking but not polished playing. Mkx has a much better roster on top of a faster more fun to play pace. Loved seeing Tremor again and my god that Liu Kang was relentless. Ki and mkx. Such a good stream.

Plus dreamcancel streamed somengood ass kof 14 tonight too. Watching folks get Iori-ed to death is always a treat. Catch these rekkas son.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
just waiting for that MKXL with the whole crew to go on sale and then I'll probably pick it up again. I liked what I tried. Would also love getting KoF 14 on sale at some point.

Oct 25, 2017
So, for fighters in 2020 we have:
UNICLR
Granblue Versus
Guilty Gear: Strive
KOF 15 (As far as we know)

missing anything?

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Missing : rollback ?
giphy.gif

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
rollback + crossplay is the dream.
The standard that apparently can only be met by indie developers or a developer that streamed previews of their game from the lunch room (nWay).

Even MK11 only has krossplay currently for PS4/X1. And don't give me the "It's a BETA" excuse when those fucks can't even maintain patch/balance parity between all 4 versions of the game.