• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OK, Londreqia or whatever might not be the best character of the game, but I like his mixture of defensive move and unga-unga-rekka. Plus the ice powers have some nice uses, and I like his ranges. I'll play him a bit I think.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I'm the developer of this! We just launched into Early Access and I'd love some opinions.

I want to post a giveaway of some steam keys but would that be bad form?
Here's my first feedback:
I started the game
it told me I should configure my controller
keyboard was not working at all
I clicked settings with my mouse and turned down the music since I am on a voice chat and it's super loud
I plugged in my controller to configure it
game crashed a second after and I could not even alt+tab
had to use task manager to force close it, without seeing shit 'cause my screen went black

Miggsthejust

Oct 27, 2017
Here's my first feedback:
I started the game
it told me I should configure my controller
keyboard was not working at all
I clicked settings with my mouse and turned down the music since I am on a voice chat and it's super loud
I plugged in my controller to configure it
game crashed a second after and I could not even alt+tab
had to use task manager to force close it, without seeing shit 'cause my screen went black
Ouch, that's a rough start!

I'll PM you for a couple details.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I'm feeling oddly cautious about KoF 15 for some reason...

4 Hours of Taisen Puzzle-dama
www.youtube.com

ときメモぱずるだま対戦会 200328 @西日暮里バーサス

西日暮里バーサス http://www.game-versus.net/ 毎月第4日曜14:00頃~

90+ mins. of Real Bout 2
www.youtube.com

a-cho リアルバウト餓狼伝説2 録画対戦会①(2020.3.20)

2020年3月20日に開催したプレイヤ様持ち込み企画 a-cho リアルバウト餓狼伝説2 録画対戦会の模様を収録。その①
www.youtube.com

a-cho リアルバウト餓狼伝説2 録画対戦会②(2020.3.20)

2020年3月20日に開催したプレイヤ様持ち込み企画 a-cho リアルバウト餓狼伝説2 録画対戦会の模様を収録。その②
www.youtube.com

a-cho リアルバウト餓狼伝説2 録画対戦会③(2020.3.20)

2020年3月20日に開催したプレイヤ様持ち込み企画 a-cho リアルバウト餓狼伝説2 録画対戦会の模様を収録。その③

3 Hours of Virtua Fighter 3
www.youtube.com

a-cho Virtua Fighter 3tb 大会(2020.3.28)

-------------------------------------------京都・四条寺町のゲームセンター「a-cho」です。大会・野試合・対戦会を中心にLIVE配信を実施中。◇HP[http://www.a-cho.com]◇Twitter[https://twitter.com/acho_kyoto...

1 Hour of Garou
www.youtube.com

a-cho 餓狼MOW 水ちょー拳②(2020.3.18)

2020年3月18日に開催した a-cho 餓狼MOW 水ちょー拳の模様を収録。その②

2 Hours of Street Fighter III 3S
www.youtube.com

a-cho STREET FIGHTER III 3rd STRIKE 録画対戦会①(2020.3.20)

2020年3月20日 a-cho STREET FIGHTER III 3rd STRIKE 対戦の模様を収録。その①
www.youtube.com

a-cho STREET FIGHTER III 3rd STRIKE 録画対戦会②(2020.3.20)

2020年3月20日 a-cho STREET FIGHTER III 3rd STRIKE 対戦の模様を収録。その②

90 mins. of King of Fighters '98
www.youtube.com

a-cho THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 録画対戦会①(2020.3.21)

2020年3月21日に開催した a-cho THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 録画対戦会の模様を収録。その①
www.youtube.com

a-cho THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 録画対戦会②(2020.3.21)

2020年3月21日に開催した a-cho THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 録画対戦会の模様を収録。その②

3 Hours of Melty Blood
www.youtube.com

a-cho MBAACC 録画対戦会①(2020.3.21)

2020年3月21日に開催した a-cho MBAACC 録画対戦会の模様を収録。その①
www.youtube.com

a-cho MBAACC 録画対戦会②(2020.3.21)

2020年3月21日に開催した a-cho MBAACC 録画対戦会の模様を収録。その②

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Seth talking shit with his face 2 centimeters away from Galactica Phantom has me rolling

I remember someone who chose King as striker, she does her KOF97 sommersault DM that launches opponents, and then he timed a super like Ralf's Galactica Phantom, Ryo's HSK or Ryuuko and many others.

Probably how SNK got the idea of Ralf's super accurate HSDM 1 hit KO in 2002UM.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
SamSho-adjacent, wasn't planning on getting Haohmaru just yet in SCVI, but I'm bored and his second gameplay trailer left more of an impression than the first, so I'll probably pick him up when he's available tomorrow.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
RIP
www.gematsu.com

Dead or Alive 6 final update launches in mid-April

Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Team Ninja will release the version 1.22 update for Dead or Alive 6 in mid-April, which will mark the end updates and downloadable content support for the title, …
Holy shit, wow. I knew that DoA6 went over poorly after how well 5:LR had been received, but even then I didn't expect them to end support just over a year later.

*sigh* Still depressed to see how that game turned out in the end.

On a different note, this comes as less surprising, but another article mentions that the Arc Revo World Tour has been cancelled as a result of the coronavirus.

www.gematsu.com

Arc World Tour 2020 cancelled due to coronavirus concerns

Arc System Works has cancelled Arc World Tour 2020 in its entirety in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the company announced.

Last edited:

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Combo Breaker is cancelled. This one hurts. Not a surprise though, it's gonna be decision time for a lot of these tournaments. I know Jebailey was thinking of moving CEO to December

Toño

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Spain
ELqRNMNWkAA5rQt

I just got an email from Pix'n Love telling me that the Shockbox special edition of Samurai Shodown has been delayed because the merchandising that comes with the game. Understatable.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Additionally, COMBO BREAKER will be working with videographer Hold Back to Block, streamers Team Spooky, and host Sajam to create a 3-day retrospective broadcast featuring marquee matches, special moments, and stories from past attendees covering COMBO BREAKER's 5-year history. While not the new event broadcast we had hoped to bring you, we hope this will fill some of the void over what was supposed to have been COMBO BREAKER 2020 weekend. The COMBO BREAKER Retrospective, powered by ASTRO, will air May 22-24, 2020.
Cancellation sucks but this is really cool.

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
Whats wrong with modern fighters and their lack of proper arcade modes. Sf V launched without one, Sc VI's is super lame and I cannot call that samsho story an arcade mode. Is it so hard to have 6-8 random fights followed by a boss?

ColonialHawk

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
Its kinda a mixture of things. Online being way better than the arcade days, the offline competitive scene being bigger than before so its better to invest in Esports, and the cinematic story that got popular thanks to MK.

I think offline just seemed like an afterthought or a last minute thing compared to online and esports which can keep a game thriving long after it would've been dropped.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Niche gonna niche. Other quote-unquote small genres also have their issues.
Many fighters were in a much better shape last gen. I don't know what happened, but launching without basic features like lobbies or 1V1 rematch option online (and I forgot many other things) is a travesty and makes one wonder if those devs even test their games.

Oct 25, 2017
We know that SF V wouldn't even be a thing without Sony, so what happened is low budgets, I guess. Outside of SF, Tekken, Smash (nintendo and online lol) and mmmmaaaaybe GG, the genre is poverty anyway.

(Well, guess SC kinda tried, who knows with SNK and DOA is doing its own thing)

breander

Oct 27, 2017
BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle is on sale on the US psn. Anybody know what the difference between buying the base game and the 2.0 dlc upgrade pack versus the more expensive Special Edition bundle is? My best guess is a few more dlc's are included with the special edition but it's hard to parse out.

Last edited:

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle is on sale on the US psn. Anybody know what the difference between buying the base game and the 2.0 dlc upgrade pack versus the more expensive Special Edition bundle is? My best guess is a few more dlc's are included with the special edition but it's hard to parse out.
A difference of 20+ characters missing, as the base game doesn't include the original season pass and the 2.0 DLC only accounts for the 9 characters added with the new season. Special Edition includes all characters from S1 along with the ones added in the 2.0 upgrade, in addition to three color sets.

Better to get the Special Edition bundle.

breander

Oct 27, 2017
A difference of 20+ characters missing, as the base game doesn't include the original season pass and the 2.0 DLC only accounts for the 9 characters added with the new season. Special Edition includes all characters from S1 along with the ones added in the 2.0 upgrade, in addition to three color sets.

Better to get the Special Edition bundle.

Thanks!

Oct 25, 2017
So, who already owns Rivals of Aether on Steam will receive the Definitive Edition upgrade for free, which contains all character DLCs. If you already own the DLCs, you also will get exclusive skins that will not be purchasable later and allow you to spray custom tags on the stages.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
It's real

1 Hour of Real Bout 2
www.youtube.com

a-cho リアルバウト餓狼伝説2 録画対戦会④(2020.3.20)

2020年3月20日に開催したプレイヤ様持ち込み企画 a-cho リアルバウト餓狼伝説2 録画対戦会の模様を収録。その④

3+ Hours of Taisen Puzzle-dama
www.youtube.com

ときメモぱずるだま対戦会 200328 @西日暮里バーサス

西日暮里バーサス http://www.game-versus.net/ 毎月第4日曜14:00頃~

1 Hour of King of Fighters '98
www.youtube.com

-------------------------------------------京都・四条寺町のゲームセンター「a-cho」です。大会・野試合・対戦会を中心にLIVE配信を実施中。◇HP[http://www.a-cho.com]◇Twitter[https://twitter.com/acho_kyoto...

3 Hours of Virtua Fighter 3
www.youtube.com

4 Hours of Melty Blood
www.youtube.com

a-cho MBAACC 録画対戦会①(2020.3.28)

2020年3月28日に開催した a-cho MBAACC 録画対戦会の模様を収録。その①
www.youtube.com

a-cho MBAACC 録画対戦会②(2020.3.28)

2020年3月28日に開催した a-cho MBAACC 録画対戦会の模様を収録。その②
www.youtube.com

a-cho MBAACC 録画対戦会①(2020.4.4)

2020年4月4日に開催した a-cho MBAACC 録画対戦会の模様を収録。その①

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
I don't know if its allowed here, but I'll shoot my shot and hope that everyone don't think Im trolling

I've been playing a few hours of Playstation All Stars Battle Royale this past weekend. Im getting better with Kat, but my main is still Spike. Never been huge on fighting games or brawlers, but I just keep on coming back to PSAS over and over again (At this time I play it more than Ultimate lol)
Would love a remaster or atleast for it being on PSNOW...

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
Am I a dunce for buying season passes at full price? With so many game sales, 20-35$ for a season pass is quite a lot. I could wait for a sale but then the hype dies down. Pfff

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Am I a dunce for buying season passes at full price? With so many game sales, 20-35$ for a season pass is quite a lot. I could wait for a sale but then the hype dies down. Pfff
Not if you know for certain that there's enough content in such a pass that you actually want. Blind purchases where most of the characters are secret are a different story. That said, the pandemic has pretty much negated the value of acquiring and familiarizing with all characters in a game ASAP for the sake of competitive play with every tournament on the chopping block this year.

Right about now, not much harm in waiting on sales/buying only characters you want piecemeal.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
Man, the MK11 netcode is so good. I have been playing a lot of online FGs lately.

T7 has been shit, GBVS has been kinda shitty. SFV is super shitty. I couldn't find anybody on SamSho.

MK11 has been smooth. It's too bad it's not my favorite fighting game, hehe.