• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
So apparently that Pop Up Parade line that GSC revealed is like a budget scale line of sort. That Miku seems to be around 3800 yen.

GSC's attempt at prize figures?

Last edited:

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Yup, 3800 yen for these Pop Up Parade figures. Damn, depending how these turn out, I might be interested (particularly one or both of the P5 girls there)

Oct 25, 2017
1532824093058.jpg

Yes
SpitefulEverlastingFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

Now where is Darkness?

Last edited:

SigmaCloud

May 8, 2018
Oh hey, random thought: there was one of those image things a good while back of a Priss + Motoslave figma. Is that the kind of thing I should be worried about since it hasn't resurfaced since as a prototype or whatever? Feels like it's been longer than usual.

Would be a real shame as I love me some Bubblegum Crisis and was really excited when I saw they were making it.

Good news
SigmaCloud1532842837.jpeg

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Yes to that new KOS-MOS figure!!

I'm still waiting to see actual info of a bust figure of her from a TOM video a couple of months ago, IIRC.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I got busy tonight... eeeeee so many I want already! Time to check out the full list and show up later with my wishlist :x

That Gwenpool I have to say us super cute!! And honestly, I do NOT like Gwenpool mask-on.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
So even after some other stuff that caught my eye, still not so exciting for me this time, which is a good thing really heh. I was definitely more interested in the Bishoujo news from Comic Con. Still, Pop Up Parade line definitely has my interests for now, and it was nice seeing Myers Bishoujo painted.

White Blood Cell nendo was probably my favorite new thing for now, and if I continue to love the show, then I will for sure likely look at him or something else that could pop up.

Hopefully Harvest Moon Luka nendo will be reveal at Winter Wonfes.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Saw some really nice figures, though I haven't checked everything yet. I will probably lose interest in most of them as time passes, but who knows.

Current top 3:
  1. Makoto (P5: Dancing Star Night, Amakuni) — a second chance for Amakuni to give Makoto a figure that does her justice. She has the element of surprise on her side because I didn't expect this announcement at all. I love they're doing her dance outfit.
  2. Oikawa Shizuku (Idolmasters, MegaHouse) — I've been waiting for a good scale figure of her for some time. She finally gets one and it looks really good.
  3. Nanachi (Made in the Abyss, Ques Q) — I still don't know who this is, but I don't care. Look at it! Dynamic pose, tons of details and full of personality.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was able to resist Rocket Boy's original Dva, then I saw the newly-unveiled colorway. Tanned Skin + White/Silver Hair...damn, not sure I'll be able to hold back this time...

Metaldeer

Oct 28, 2017
I was able to resist Rocket Boy's original Dva, then I saw the newly-unveiled colorway. Tanned Skin + White/Silver Hair...damn, not sure I'll be able to hold back this time...
The photo I saw made her look kinda weird and glossy, but at least she isn't weirdly dark orange like most tanned variants. Her hair doesn't look as good, either. Still like the original more, but I might not be able to resist again, assuming I see some better pictures.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

I think I may double-dip. I really like the new colorway. Did you see the concept art for the new Rocket Boy piece based on Uodenim's art? Looks promising.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The photo I saw made her look kinda weird and glossy, but at least she isn't weirdly dark orange like most tanned variants. Her hair doesn't look as good, either. Still like the original more, but I might not be able to resist again, assuming I see some better pictures.
It's probably just the lighting, I've seen a lot of tanned figures looking abnormally glossy under certain conditions that look fine in-person. I love that color combination though, tanned + white/silver hair is my weakness.

I think I may double-dip. I really like the new colorway. Did you see the concept art for the new Rocket Boy piece based on Uodenim's art? Looks promising.
I did, looks nice. I'm not too familiar with the artist, but the concept image looks great.

No prototype Sansei Muramasa from them yet. :(

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I might like her better than the original, but then I need to see it painted first.

More redjuice is always a good thing.

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
Right, probably haven't seen everything yet, but so far, this is what I'm interested in and that is new (reveal/prototype/paint):

• Syaro Kirima from Gochuumon
  • Nendoroid Neutrophil from Cells at Work
  • Nendoroid Special Week from Uma Musume
  • Nendoroid Aoi Inuyama from Yuru Camp
  • Nendoroid Rin Shima from Yuru Camp
  • Nendoroid Chiaki Oogaki from Yuru Camp
  • Nendoroid Naga from Slayers
  • Nendoroid Akari Mizunashi from Aria
  • Nendoroid Atago from KanColle
  • Nendoroid Hinata Nekomiya
  • Nendoroid Nitocris from Fate/Grand Order
  • Cu-Poche Saber Extra from Fate/Extra Last Encore
  • Medicchu Eriri Spencer Sawamura from SaeKano
  • Learning with Manga collectible figures episode 3

• NSFW Noel Marres Ascot from Walkure Romanze (Daiki Kougyou) - About time someone made a figure of her.
  • NSFW Olga Discordia from KuroInu (Binding)
  • NSFW Number 721 (ShindoL, Q-Six)
  • NSFW Bunny Girl (Ban, Q-Six)
  • NSFW Original Character (Warabino Matsuri, Binding)
  • NSFW Evelyn Celebrian from Welcome to the Lewd Elf Forest (Q-Six) - Not new, but whatever!
  • NSFW Shika (Vertex)

Last edited:

Vlaphor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
Looks like Erika Kuromoto is getting a new posable figure designed like a sailor scout. I can't link due to the inherent NSFW-ness of Erika, but searching at MFC will bring her up.

Also, I have no idea what Olga Discordia is from, but seeing that fig on MFC makes me somewhat curious.

Edit: Just looked her up...I know exactly where she's from.

chaosaeon

Oct 26, 2017
All I know of Yamato USA was the fiasco with the Royo Wonder Woman but that was years ago, they may have well changed since then...but judging by this I guess they didn't, heh.
Apparently some of their other upcoming stuff isn't making release dates either and people are starting to wonder if there's something going on with the company in general :/. Even calling their phone number, you just get an answering machine that sounds like it's for one person ... I don't know what to make of all of that. Is there any hope of cancelled items eventually getting reannounced or getting picked up and sold by another company ?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
no elins
girls frontline figuresa are 1/4 or 1/12
too much fate
too much virtual utoobers

wonfes suxx

SigmaCloud

May 8, 2018
Even with all the Fate announcements, I didn't even see one Nightingale, so I'm disappointed. I assumed one company would step up to do her last Halloween outfit.

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
no elins
girls frontline figuresa are 1/4 or 1/12
too much fate
too much virtual utoobers

wonfes suxx

Hey now, we got BIG TIT IS JUSTICE Sonico, that's worth the price of admission.

chaosaeon chances are so ridiculously close to 0 that I wouldn't hold my breath. And lol at the answering machine thing. Just for laughs, Yamato USA showed the prototype face which was super awesome and the end result was really terrible and derpy, no resemblance. Their response was "We're sorry but making faces is HARD :(" and "Next time we'll make sure the product is good!".

So yeah, I'm not surprised about this turn of events.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
More of those Gurihiru Mini Figure Collection, including 4 different Deadpools. I am surprise Gwenpool still hasn't been made heh.

740584.jpg

740580.jpg

Falconbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buffalo, NY
New 2B figure from Flare I think. Saw it on twitter from Wonder Festival. Not sure if it's the same as previous figures or not with pose and stuff, but they made it a point to mention this new one is sans-skirt, like when she self-destructs in the game.

Edit: edited out pictures b/c I don't know if it crosses a line, even though it basically just looks like a screenshot from the game. They're here if you want to see the figure.

https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1023380266239184897

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
New 2B figure from Flare I think. Saw it on twitter from Wonder Festival. Not sure if it's the same as previous figures or not with pose and stuff, but they made it a point to mention this new one is sans-skirt, like when she self-destructs in the game.

Edit: edited out pictures b/c I don't know if it crosses a line, even though it basically just looks like a screenshot from the game. They're here if you want to see the figure.

https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1023380266239184897
Given the price 2B will likely be, I'm going to be pretty upset if they don't just make the skirt cast-off on the standard version. I'd like both display options, but there's no way I'm going to pay out the (likely) 16k yen for each of them. If it's not cast-off, I'll just go with the skirt version, since it's her default look.