• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to say that it's not even exclusive, but apparently it is (at least AmiAmi lists it as such). Still an obscene price though.
It's an exclusive. Alter made their recent Sorey and Mikleo figures exclusives too, but that still doesn't justify the price. AmiAmi tends to carry some of the more popular onces, though. They get all of the MegaHouse exclusives too.

Speaking of, did you see that Rei, Homure Artworks 1/5 from Lechery? I really dig it, but I don't know how Lechery's quality is. From the pics it doesn't look too great.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of, did you see that Rei, Homure Artworks 1/5 from Lechery? I really dig it, but I don't know how Lechery's quality is. From the pics it doesn't look too great.
I did. Artwork looks nice, but similar to you I know absolutely nothing about Lechery. As you said, the prototype pictures don't look the best either, and those are usually the "best of" when it comes to looks.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The price for that Yuri figure is ridiculous. Go home Alter, you're drunk.
I straight up LOL'd when I saw the price. Didn't even consider ordering.

Almost 20k. For a 1/8. In 2018.

They know what they're doing. People wanted a Repede figure to go along with the Vesperia collection Alter has. So they include him with another Yuri, make him exclusive, then charge almost 20k for it.

Naw, I'm good. Tales tax is getting ridiculous.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They know what they're doing. People wanted a Repede figure to go along with the Vesperia collection Alter has. So they include him with another Yuri, make him exclusive, then charge almost 20k for it.

Those dastards!

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I fear for Velvet's price.... Maybe I should have kept the Koto one.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

I know Alter is very good quality, but the pricing is still really bad. It's like how Gecco (great, quality 1/6 figures) went from about 12k to 30k per figure in a matter of months.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've noticed SkyTube pricing continually going upward too, but at least those have cast-off options so you kind of expect to pay more for them.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I've noticed SkyTube pricing continually going upward too, but at least those have cast-off options so you kind of expect to pay more for them.

It's the exclusives that are significantly higher in pricing. Which I get to a degree. But there hasn't been a whole lot of Skytube in my "need" column lately. I'm still very much looking forward to Hermaphroditos and Chyuru looks promising even though she's only concept art right now.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The worst part about the whole situation is that if they had included Judith with Repede instead of Yuri and charged the same amount, I would have probably caved since she's also missing from the Alter Vesperia collection. But Judith is stupid unpopular in Japan for some reason.

I fear for Velvet's price.... Maybe I should have kept the Koto one.
I'm guessing 14-16k like Eizen.

SigmaCloud

May 8, 2018
The worst part about the whole situation is that if they had included Judith with Repede instead of Yuri and charged the same amount, I would have probably caved since she's also missing from the Alter Vesperia collection. But Judith is stupid unpopular in Japan for some reason.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I really can't believe Repede got a scale figure before Judith.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I did. Artwork looks nice, but similar to you I know absolutely nothing about Lechery. As you said, the prototype pictures don't look the best either, and those are usually the "best of" when it comes to looks.
It is very hit and miss from what I understand. I have their Isis Petrovna Elenskaya figure and she turned out really good. But I have seen some of their other stuff and they just look so mediocre, like they are budget figures. Especially the faces. Nothing wrong with that at budget prices, except that they sell them at full price.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
It is very hit and miss from what I understand. I have their Isis Petrovna Elenskaya figure and she turned out really good. But I have seen some of their other stuff and they just look so mediocre, like they are budget figures. Especially the faces. Nothing wrong with that at budget prices, except that they sell them at full price.
Yeah, the impression that I got was that they are basically lewd Griffon.

jackdoe

Oct 27, 2017
I actually own the Lechery Homare Kanokogi Kuon figure and found it to look great. It paired extremely well with the Binding Homare figure.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Now that I'm thinking about it, I really can't believe Repede got a scale figure before Judith.

Seriously. I thought for sure Judith would get a figure at some point, but here we are in 2018 and still nothing. Hell, at this point I'd believe Patty or Duke getting a figure before Judith does.

But not Karol because who cares about Karol

Also Alter can get the hell out of here with that price. For that kind of money I'd rather just pick up their 1/8 Dio Eraclea and use the leftover money on doujinshi.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Yeah, I have their super old Alvis figure from 2005. Definitely want Dio to go along with her.

Bless Alter for randomly releasing Last Exile figures every five-to-seven years. Can't wait for Claus, Delphine, or Fam in 2023.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Whooooo! Got my Onsen Ryuuko and Satsuki today. The set came in one box. I would have assumed they'd be packaged seperately, but I guess it's easier to keep track of inventory this way. I haven't unboxed them yet, but I opened the box to make sure they were in good shape.

Did you get yours yet Gio?

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So does anyone know when figures usually ship? My pyra figure says its suppose to ship december of this year, otherwise its to be determined, would there be a time where I should be worried that its gonns miss it's date or is it always vague about this up until the final month?

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
So does anyone know when figures usually ship? My pyra figure says its suppose to ship december of this year, otherwise its to be determined, would there be a time where I should be worried that its gonns miss it's date or is it always vague about this up until the final month?

Pyra doesn't have a release date yet. All release months are estimated. Then when the release month comes around, the manufacturer will specify the day of release at some point. But when you get two to three weeks into the month without a peep, it's usually indicative of an incoming delay.

GSC in particular has been mired in delays for over a year now. If you ordered directly from Good Smile, they usually charge your card a week or two before they ship.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pyra doesn't have a release date yet. All release months are estimated. Then when the release month comes around, the manufacturer will specify the day of release at some point. But when you get two to three weeks into the month without a peep, it's usually indicative of an incoming delay.

GSC in particular has been mired in delays for over a year now. If you ordered directly from Good Smile, they usually charge your card a week or two before they ship.
I see, I ordered from a amiami. Will you get a good heads up because I dont want to be caught with my pants down because I didn't have enough money in my account at the time

Fire Bocchi

Oct 25, 2017
I see, I ordered from a amiami. Will you get a good heads up because I dont want to be caught with my pants down because I didn't have enough money in my account at the time
goodsmile has a page here for shipping dates for their products,

https://www.goodsmile.info/en/releaseinfo

pyra does not yet have a set release date

if she doesnt have a shipping date on monday, i'ld assume there is gonna be a delay

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just keep checking the MFC item listing for her. The minute a release date (or delay) gets announced, the release date on the page will get updated.
goodsmile has a page here for shipping dates for their products,

https://www.goodsmile.info/en/releaseinfo

pyra does not yet have a set release date

if she doesnt have a shipping date on monday, i'ld assume there is gonna be a delay
Thanks guys

Theonik

Oct 25, 2017
It's been 9 days. What on earth is AmiAmi doing?
MYZA4tR.png

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
It's been 9 days since I paid them and they still haven't shipped my items or sent me my order confirmation. There is this notice on their site:
X2xUHUG.png

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with their November orders?
That does seem like a long wait. If it was Nippon-Yasan I wouldn't think too much of it since they seem to do most of their shipping on one or two specific days of the week, but that is a lot of silence from Ami. But as long as your order shows up as paid when you log in I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just shoot them an email to see what's up. They probably won't ban you.

Fire Bocchi

Oct 25, 2017
strange, amazon.co.jp now lists a dec 26 release date for the futaba sakura nendoroid while goodsmile's site doesnt list it yet

sca

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw that Koto is re-releasing the Raven Bishoujo. I knew I should have picked up the original when it was $50ish on Amazon

-2B-

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 23, 2018
Pyra has Dec 20 on the Goodsmile page as someone mentioned above. How many days from that does it take Amazon JP to get them and ship them out? This is my first time buying a figure.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Anyone ordering the new Ban figure from Q-Six? Futa parts and comes in two flavors. I'm pretty tempted. Chrono-kun? Anyone?
I just saw that on AmiAmi. When did it go up?

Kind of wish the variant didn't go up at the same time.

Also, is it for sure that all retailers will have the FUTA parts? Didn't see anything on AmiAmi.

Also just saw that Pharah figma. Still need to start collecting them.