Figure Era |OT| Forums are Temporary, Plastic and Communities are Forever

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Ah, I see. She's cute. I do like Rocket Boy's figures. Along with Skytube, they'e probably my favorite manufacturer of lewds.
Rocket Boy doesn't do much for me normally (and neither does Native for that matter), but this one is an exception.

I personally like Q-Six's lewd output. Their sculpts tend to focus on thick, whereas Rocket Boy figures have a leaner overall appearance. I just like the former a bit more.

Oct 25, 2017
Any chance there's a trick to getting Ikea's shipping for a Detolf to not be horrifying? Like, it was showing $100 to ship the $60 unit. It's a bit of a drive and I'll need my dad with his truck to help out, so I'm looking at needing to wait a couple weeks till he can find time and take a decent chunk out of my day because of that crazy fee.

Oct 25, 2017
Homeworld
Any chance there's a trick to getting Ikea's shipping for a Detolf to not be horrifying? Like, it was showing $100 to ship the $60 unit. It's a bit of a drive and I'll need my dad with his truck to help out, so I'm looking at needing to wait a couple weeks till he can find time and take a decent chunk out of my day because of that crazy fee.
Nah, that sounds about right. You have to understand anything over a certain size has to be shipped freight. Your only other option is to physically go to an IKEA yourself and buy it there.

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, that sounds about right. You have to understand anything over a certain size has to be shipped freight. Your only other option is to physically go to an IKEA yourself and buy it there.
I mean, I guess it's just that I've ordered larger, heavier furniture from other sources and gotten free shipping plenty of times, which is what's throwing me. But yeah, it is what it is, so I guess I've just got to wait till things align so I can go pick it up.

Oct 27, 2017
Whoah yeah you're fucking right. They look ridiculously good. Do you know when any of these have a release date?

I'm so down to get Guts, Ultraman, and the Elrics lol. Fuck my wallet I need these bad.
lol yeah that guts is definetly gonna be mine, I dont think any of these have release dates yet since since they usually go up for pre order first then release several months later. The only other threezero figure I got I pre ordered and it released about a year and some change later so they'll be a wait ahead for any of these for sure

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Pop Up Parade Miku is up for order. GSC has a page about the new figure line.

POP UP PARADE is a new series of figures that are easy to collect with affordable prices and releases planned just four months after preorders begin! Each figure stands around 17-18cm in height and the series features a vast selection of characters from popular anime and game series, with many more to be added soon!

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Cheaper than Nendoroids. Very nice, GSC. This Miku is very simple but well made, let's see how the final product holds up (since I'm very interested in the Makoto from this line).

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Homeworld
Reproductions can be lower quality sometimes right? Been itching to pre-order the reproduction of Kusuriuri from Mononoke on AmiAmi
Uh. No. They still use the same molds and everything. The only sticking point is that some collectors (none that I've ever met) are concerned with which release the piece is from. Most people just want the figure.

I guess it's in the wording. Some places use the word "reproduction" while others use "re-release" or "re-issue." Though rest assured, it's all the exact same thing.

Looks like Kotobukiya is also launching an ArtFX Premier line. These are still 1/10 like the ArtFX+ figures, but I guess they're more elaborate with the poses and the bases and such? Pricing is said to be in the $140-$150 area (LOL!)

Last edited: