• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
On their website I only see the exclusive edition (with the led thing), which is more expensive.

Play Asia for example has the standard one but the cheapest shipping option to Europe is a 5 days express service which costs almost as much as the figure.

For the PVC line, your best bet is to wait for amazon or a smaller EU retailer. You can find their previous stuff for way under MSRP. I bought the Spyro PVC from zavvi for half of what it would cost me directly from F4F.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
In the last three months I've let three preorders lapse and cancelled a part of an order. The thing that did me in was Monsterarts King Ghidorah. I really wanted it but impressions were so bad.
4 in 3 months, yea that'll do it.

I cancel maybe one every 2 years. Order about 10 every year from them.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Anime Expo came around, and that means I tend to get a figure or something heh. I almost considered the Gurren Lagann Moderoid at the GSC store, but it sold out before I made a final decision so I decided to look elsewhere. Ended up getting one of the Todoroki prize figures for $20, but I wish I saw stuff of Emma from Promised Neverland. Thought she least had gotten some plushes already.

The Nendoroid 1000 exhibit was pretty nice too.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Ended up getting one of the Todoroki prize figures for $20, but I wish I saw stuff of Emma from Promised Neverland. Thought she least had gotten some plushes already.
There's a Nendo on the way, and a scale from Aniplex.

794631.jpg
805992.jpg

RuffMadman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Anime Expo came around, and that means I tend to get a figure or something heh. I almost considered the Gurren Lagann Moderoid at the GSC store, but it sold out before I made a final decision so I decided to look elsewhere. Ended up getting one of the Todoroki prize figures for $20, but I wish I saw stuff of Emma from Promised Neverland. Thought she least had gotten some plushes already.

Be glad you didn't buy the GL moderoid

Aranea

Oct 25, 2017
First time posting in this thread

Got her for $150 today,I want to open her,but I also want her to stay sealed :(
mbdqJGsr.jpg

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I still have a lot of sealed figures.

They're so sealed they're still in their cardboard shipping boxes.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
The Miku Memorial Dress ver is like 12,000Y cheaper on NY than GoodSmile and AmiAmi... wtf.

Ordered

UltraGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

I'm forever salty that the Giorno with Gold Experience figure was constantly sold out at the Viz booth. I did managed to score the exclusive Zero Two from the CR booth so there's that.

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
Bishoujo Baroness is up on AmiAmi for 11k. My how Bishoujo prices have climbed. She looks pretty nice though. Might get down the road on Amazon if she goes on sale.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Bishoujo Baroness is up on AmiAmi for 11k. My how Bishoujo prices have climbed. She looks pretty nice though. Might get down the road on Amazon if she goes on sale.
I ordered her since I don't have anything for December. My orders post-September drop off dramatically, and I'm gonna keep it that way. But I can pencil in a couple here and there.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Getting ready to set these up. Will buy all the furniture in the next week or so.

Op6r9FL.jpg

Getting a designer to give me an estimate on a custom shelving solution this weekend though. May go custom if the price is right. They have a nice discount at the moment so I'm hoping it's cheap :D

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Isn't it kinda late now for MLP stuff? With the show being over and all that.

Not over yet, still has several months to go.

Figures are often late anyways, and don't come out for a few years after airing sometimes. I'm usually surprised when a figure gets announced while the show is still airing.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. So AmiAmi never sent me a payment request for my June order because there was an item in there delayed to July. I never said anything to them and they just let it sit until the delayed item finally came out, NOW I get the payment request. I've never had that happen before. They usually ship orders monthly.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Any other sites selling the Beelzebumon+Behemoth statue? I see it on BiJ but preferba site that doesn't need immidiate payment. It's not a MegaTrea exclusive, so I'm not sure why other sites don't have it up yet.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Any other sites selling the Beelzebumon+Behemoth statue? I see it on BiJ but preferba site that doesn't need immidiate payment. It's not a MegaTrea exclusive, so I'm not sure why other sites don't have it up yet.
Sometimes it takes Nippon-Yasan a few days to put things up. But they still may ask for immediate payment, considering the price.