• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Apr 8, 2018
Hey all! Just received this Kidrobot Aggretsuko figure today and thought I'd share it! It's not super high end, but I figured you guys would still enjoy it. :)
OhK1SSV.jpg

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Guilty as charged. Alter's swimsuit Atago is 18k for a bloody 1/7, and yet I haven't written it off. I should have never picked up Azur Lane or Girl's Frontline, and certainly not both.

Still better on the bank than being a FGO player though.

Fair enough. But Azur Lane, Girl's Frontline and FGO are ALL things I don't collect.

:D

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
First boat girls, now gun girls. Japan is duping you all.
And somehow both Azur Lane and Girl's Frontline are developed by China lol.

Some of the designs (both appearance and postures in-game) of Azur Lane are begged to figure productions. I wonder if the developer has this in mind during design phrase.
Guilty as charged. Alter's swimsuit Atago is 18k for a bloody 1/7, and yet I haven't written it off. I should have never picked up Azur Lane or Girl's Frontline, and certainly not both.

Still better on the bank than being a FGO player though.
That Atago is gorgeous. Glad that I don't play Azur Lane so not going to get her.

The Stig

Oct 25, 2017
That Atago is gorgeous. Glad that I don't play Azur Lane so not going to get her.
She really is, and God knows she'll look even better next to Takao. And shit, I haven't touched GFL for like eight months except to get Elphet really quickly yet I still can't help myself. Ordered 416 the night she went up and I know I'll do the same with swimsuit WA, assuming she's not some whack scale like T95 and Suomi's swimsuits.

Deleted member 3700

Oct 25, 2017
She really is, and God knows she'll look even better next to Takao. And shit, I haven't touched GFL for like eight months except to get Elphet really quickly yet I still can't help myself. Ordered 416 the night she went up and I know I'll do the same with swimsuit WA, assuming she's not some whack scale like T95 and Suomi's swimsuits.
Good for you for getting the subject you like! For GFL, my taste is quiet niche. I like some 2* and 3* girls like M1895, Type 64 and M590, but I think their chances for picking up by companies are pretty slim as they are "inferior" characters in the game, and also not as popular as characters like Springfield and WA.

Spectrum

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe they are asking almost 30k for that 1/4 Reimu (Is that the usual price for that scale?)

I'm passing this one...

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
That's what, roughly $260 USD? Seems like a fair price for PVC, resin pieces currently hover around $500 for 1/4.

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017

(Granted like 50k of this is because of a AZONE doll that was delayed from December and released in January. That and needing to split into two boxes due to size.)

Usually get "lucky" with orders delaying, but not this month. v_v At least this was mainly due to things delaying into January and all releasing on the same month because of that.

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
Dropping almost $2k on figures?
Which four did you buy?

Copy-pasting from the email since I'm not in the mood to format it right now. :p

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend - Megumi Kato Dress Ver. 1/7 Complete Figure(Pre-order)
Unit price 10,370 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 10,370 JPY

Odin Sphere: Leifdrasir - Gwendolyn Dress ver. Complete Figure(Pre-order)
Unit price 15,400 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 15,400 JPY

[AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Odin Sphere: Leifdrasir - Gwendolyn Winged Maiden Warrior (Valkyrie) 1/8 Complete Figure(Pre-order)
Unit price 15,700 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 15,700 JPY

Touhou Project - Reimu Hakurei Touhou Kourindou Ver. Complete Figure(Pre-order)
Unit price 13,550 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 13,550 JPY

Nendoroid Comic Girls Kaoruko Moeta(Pre-order)
Unit price 3,980 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 3,980 JPY

Fate/Apocrypha Ruler 1/7 Complete Figure(Pre-order)
Unit price 10,880 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 10,880 JPY

Nendoroid Kingdom Hearts Riku(Pre-order)
Unit price 4,150 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 4,150 JPY

Little Witch Academia Atsuko Kagari 1/7 Complete Figure(Pre-order)
Unit price 12,350 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 12,350 JPY

NieR:Automata Wall Scroll Poster vol.2(Pre-order)
Unit price 2,560 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 2,560 JPY

NieR:Automata - Wall Scroll Poster(Pre-order)
Unit price 2,560 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 2,560 JPY

Date A Live - Tohka Yatogami Inverted ver 1/7 Complete Figure(Pre-order)
Unit price 14,160 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 14,160 JPY

BlazBlue - Hazama 1/8 Complete Figure(Pre-order)
Unit price 17,540 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 17,540 JPY

Nendoroid TV Anime "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders" Jotaro Kujo(Pre-order)
Unit price 4,150 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 4,150 JPY

1/3 Another Realistic Character 009 "Is the order a rabbit??" Chino Complete Doll(Pre-order)
Unit price 50,400 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 50,400 JPY

A lot of this stuff was from the past few months that got delayed (which made those months rather light), just got unlucky that everything released in January I suppose.

I have funds already done away for this order, it was more for the FOTNS joke than anything else. xd

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
(Granted like 50k of this is because of a AZONE doll that was delayed from December and released in January. That and needing to split into two boxes due to size.)

Usually get "lucky" with orders delaying, but not this month. v_v At least this was mainly due to things delaying into January and all releasing on the same month because of that.

All hail the new champion of this community.

Deleted member 3700

Oct 25, 2017
Not a rabbit-hole I'm ever going to go down. But I imagine this WonFes will be filled with FGO figures again.
I don't collect figures by IP, so one or two should be fine :)

But yeah, WF is going to be filled with FGO and Azur Lane figures again. I also expect lots of figures from SSSS Gridman. Maybe Girls' Frontline too. Unfortunately I am not huge into them. I like Girls' Frontline a lot but had dropped the game last August. To me, the most exciting stuff from this WF would be KOS-MOS RE: from Good Smile, new model kits (especially Hexa Gear) from Kotobukiya as well as garage kits.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
But yeah, WF is going to be filled with FGO and Azur Lane figures again. I also expect lots of figures from SSSS Gridman. Maybe Girls' Frontline too. Unfortunately I am not huge into them. I like Girls' Frontline a lot but had dropped the game last August. To me, the most exciting stuff from this WF would be KOS-MOS RE: from Good Smile, new model kits (especially Hexa Gear) from Kotobukiya as well as garage kits.

I'm pretty much in for Kotobukiya's bishoujo line, and maybe a few odds and ends. I'm interested in seeing what Native brings this time.

Deleted member 3700

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty much in for Kotobukiya's bishoujo line, and maybe a few odds and ends. I'm interested in seeing what Native brings this time.
Oh yeah, I forgot Native. I remember myself queuing up to enter the Native area in last July. It took at least 40 mins to enter, and tbh, it is not worth it lol. I wanted to stay longer, not just took a picture of each and left. But the staff kept asking people to leave as soon as possible because there were too many people lining up outside.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Lately it's been a case of both cutting down on my figure buying, and not many that have really interests me. Still thinking about the Chobits figure (y so big??) since it's finally a good figure of Chii.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Justice Sonice is the "scale" figure, right? I do really like the concept if only because of its audaciousness.

As for my figures, I still only have Ryouko-chan to look forward to in April/May. Have a few ones of my wishlist, but they will just end up costing 20k and that is just a big no from me. I might make an exception for Takemi Tae (Persona 5), but Amakuni is taking their sweet time painting her and I don't mind. Shame it has to be that way, but on the other hand it helps me cut back on my figure expenses a lot, since many figures probably would have been purchases at, say, a 12k price tag.

No longer browsing through new figures on MFC when bored also helps.

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
Justice Sonice is the "scale" figure, right? I do really like the concept if only because of its audaciousness.

As for my figures, I still only have Ryouko-chan to look forward to in April/May. Have a few ones of my wishlist, but they will just end up costing 20k and that is just a big no from me. I might make an exception for Takemi Tae (Persona 5), but Amakuni is taking their sweet time painting her and I don't mind. Shame it has to be that way, but on the other hand it helps me cut back on my figure expenses a lot, since many figures probably would have been purchases at, say, a 12k price tag.

No longer browsing through new figures on MFC when bored also helps.
These days I'm averaging a figure once every six months, mostly bishoujos. Flare's 2B is the first non-bishoujo figured I've preordered in over 2 years. Thinking hard about getting Orchid Seed Sorceress and Flare's Velvet re-release tho.

Boogiepop

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have any ideas for a bookcase (ideally) or display case that could fit in a corner position to sort of bridge two walls, so to speak? Essentially I've come to realize a second Detolf would be super super helpful, but I don't really have a place to put it. With that said, I have a wall that's entirely unoccupied in my workspace... but it would just look bad without some sort of connecting bit. Currently have a bookshelf perpendicular to either ends of the wall, which I could definitely move if I could just make it work.

Just trying to plan this out, but am not immediately finding what I need (all I located from Ikea from a quick search was a rather massive corner bookshelf.)

Spectrum

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have any ideas for a bookcase (ideally) or display case that could fit in a corner position to sort of bridge two walls, so to speak? Essentially I've come to realize a second Detolf would be super super helpful, but I don't really have a place to put it. With that said, I have a wall that's entirely unoccupied in my workspace... but it would just look bad without some sort of connecting bit. Currently have a bookshelf perpendicular to either ends of the wall, which I could definitely move if I could just make it work.

Just trying to plan this out, but am not immediately finding what I need (all I located from Ikea from a quick search was a rather massive corner bookshelf.)
What kind of corner? The common type of corner or the one you would find on a L-shaped room?