• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
806148.jpg

I LOVE THEM ALL

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Rainbow Dash is probably not going to come till well into next year, so I might consider her too. Her and Pinkie would look so good together given the similar poses. Still pretty impressive that they went with her being PoC.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
So just Emma Nendo and Rainbow Dash Bishoujo that caught my interests this time, which good. I didn't expect them to reveal the rest of Mane 6 so soon (well maybe Rarity should have been expected least).

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
So just Emma Nendo and Rainbow Dash Bishoujo that caught my interests this time, which good. I didn't expect them to reveal the rest of Mane 6 so soon (well maybe Rarity should have been expected least).
Yeah, you know, there's barely anything I really need. But now pics of the lewds started coming out and I've found a few of those I like.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Who knew gender-bent historical figures made into waifu would be so popular?

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when Fate was generally easy to follow, with only a certain number of characters.
... then FGO happened.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Hahahaha.... my commitment to collecting all of the Digimon GEMs... I don't think you guys know how huge Wargreymon/Metalgarurumon are in perspective to figure how tall this Omegamon will be >_> *ded* I don't even want to know the price...

201902100346521.jpg

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I have browsed through MFC's wonfes page(s) and there wasn't really anything that caught my attention so far. I am sure my wallet is relieved.

I did see a new Senran Kagura figure, but surprise surprise: yet another Yumi. Give Miyabi a quality scale figure already, dammit.

Boogiepop

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly just extensions of existing stuff for me there, like the rest of the Persona 5 cast getting their figmas, getting Bakugo figma to go with Deku, and Naga nendoroid to go with Lina. Though hey, finally getting a Boogiepop figure, yay!

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
The painted version of Elaine is absolutely amazing, I was already inclined to order it because it was a Tony fairy, but seeing it painted absolutely sealed it for me.

That one pre-painted Miku is basically the Ultimate Madoka of Miku's. I'm expecting a 20,000 Yen price for that at a minimum (probably will be 25,000+ though).

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
Beast Kingdom giving us a new Pervy Woody figure, and a Pervy Buzz too!

FIGURE-046110_09.jpg

Speaking of, is anyone into disney and could share some brands to look into? I've recently picked up the Sega Frozen figures and they're surprisingly well made for what's essentially a $20 prize toy. I also ordered the Banpresto EXQ Ariel and Belle figures, as they look pretty nice as well. So far I've just put the tiny disney infinity figures next to my steelbooks, but wouldn't mind something slightly bigger and more accurate in design.

lnTbD2L.jpg

ZR7u02z.jpg

wQIZNJk.jpg

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I do like that Rocket Boy/Native figure, though...

Which one in particular? Rocket Boy is the manufacturer, Native is just the distributor. Same with BINDing and all of the other companies under the Native umbrella. The only ones Native makes themselves are the 1/7 and 1/8 scale figures with the usually-elaborate accessories.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Which one in particular? Rocket Boy is the manufacturer, Native is just the distributor. Same with BINDing and all of the other companies under the Native umbrella. The only ones Native makes themselves are the 1/7 and 1/8 scale figures with the usually-elaborate accessories.
It is hard to say because she is an original character and doesn't have a name yet, at least not on MFC.

Her item ID on MFC is 806318, if that helps.