• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
So on the Amiami frontpage the second most popular figure sure is interesting...

Anyways, has anyone asked to cancel one item in a combined preorder? I don't want one of the items but since they're part of one thing the payment request will be the same so I can't ignore it to cancel like I'm used to doing.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Did you look at the other product images?

It has a wang AND a wooden sex horse.
qknrvCO.gif

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I think what's most amazing, is that it's worth even MORE than the giant 21k Omegamon figure that I'm eyeing... The sculpt on Light/L is amazing, but yeah I don't see where the price is... Are the handcuffs made out of silver, maybe?

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
That's worth half that. Wtf.
Not nearly enough tiny details like armor or fur to warrant that price.

Well, this isn't the first time MegaHouse has pulled this. Their Lelouch / Suzaku double-figure from a ways back also hit retail for 27k.

574524.jpg

I think MegaHouse business model is to just jack up the price as much as possible. It's why they went in so hard on exclusives.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
That's worth half that. Wtf.
Not nearly enough tiny details like armor or fur to warrant that price.

It is big and they get really heavy... I'm not condoning it, but at least for some Digimon figures, a highER price in general, doesn't surprise me.

Well, this isn't the first time MegaHouse has pulled this. Their Lelouch / Suzaku double-figure from a ways back also hit retail for 27k.

574524.jpg

I think MegaHouse business model is to just jack up the price as much as possible. It's why they went in so hard on exclusives.

I forgot about this, and I always loved the Code Geass Megahouse figures (especially this one, based on the CLAMP art).

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Domino looks great, though honestly least from this angle, the ass looks kind of weird lol.
Not at all. It's just detail. Her hips are tilted so the material across her crack is...compensating. It's better than the older figures in the skintight bodysuits that had the costume all the way up their butts. The original Catwoman and Black Widow (v2) bishoujos, for example.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Not at all. It's just detail. Her hips are tilted so the material across her crack is...compensating. It's better than the older figures in the skintight bodysuits that had the costume all the way up their butts. The original Catwoman and Black Widow (v2) bishoujos, for example.

Ah yeah, those got it pretty bad lol. Catwoman had quite a few WTF things especially (new version definitely looks nicer).

Chorazin

Nov 13, 2017
Lancaster County, PA, USA
i have an obscene amount of Miku figures showing up this week.....like......damn. Why you all gotta arrive at once?

Four sitting on my porch right now waiting for work to be over. Can't wait to open my 1/4th Scale Snow Miku!!!

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
i have an obscene amount of Miku figures showing up this week.....like......damn. Why you all gotta arrive at once?

Four sitting on my porch right now waiting for work to be over. Can't wait to open my 1/4th Scale Snow Miku!!!

Why do you have so many Mikus coming? I never got buying multiples of the same character.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
each miku is basically a new character

the only thing they have in common are the pigtails

and even then sometimes she doesn't have those

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oppai of Justice Sonico is available at AmiAmi now. A little over 12k yen for her. It's tempting, I'll have to think on it.

Boogiepop

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to be all "psh, I don't buy multiple of one character"... but then I remembered that I have all the Link Nendoroids and figmas. Teeeeechnically they're reincarnations, which toooootally makes them different characters, right? (Gets even worse when you add amiibo to the equation. Also see my multiple colors of Kirby and the Pokemon line causing some slight overlap, too.)

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I have four of each of the K-On! girls and I think three of Haruhi Suzumiya but those cases are just the figma, Nendo, and a prize figure or two.
I try to avoid character duplicates when possible.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
4 Lillie's here... I decided that I would collect all the Pokemon Nendos and GEMs and yeah, they made her in both variations :/

I have a few Mikus, since I collect the yearly Snow Mikus (both Nendo and Figma versions), and some other special versions of her (Harvest, Chinese New Year, Cherry Blossom....) Missing quite a few though.

I would get more Black Rock Shooters, if I didn't decide to collect Nendos/Figmas so late in the game, so I only own 1 Nendo so far.