• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about preordering the Seven Heavenly Virtues Uriel figure but JFC that shit is damn near $200.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Her lop-sided breasts scare me. I mean, I know what they were going for (bouncing in-motion) but it still looks weird to me. Honestly, I haven't been too impressed with the Virtues line so far, the Sins were better. Michael was okay, and I have Raphael on pre-order (of which I regret). I really want Sariel though, hope she turns out well.

I wonder if N-Y will let me cancel Raphael. I've ordered so many times from them in the past and have yet to cancel, but I'm still a little worried.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No. Especially if you've never cancelled before. If the payment deadline passes they'll just cancel the order. Certainly not something to worry over on a first offense.
Thanks man, I think I'll do that then. I only have one other figure on pre-order from them, so if my account is permanently banned because of this...well, goodbye figure, I guess! I've easily spent 100,000+ yen on figures from them though, so I'd like to think that will give me a little goodwill.

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
Her lop-sided breasts scare me. I mean, I know what they were going for (bouncing in-motion) but it still looks weird to me. Honestly, I haven't been too impressed with the Virtues line so far, the Sins were better. Michael was okay, and I have Raphael on pre-order (of which I regret). I really want Sariel though, hope she turns out well.

I wonder if N-Y will let me cancel Raphael. I've ordered so many times from them in the past and have yet to cancel, but I'm still a little worried.
I wouldn't display her cast off so that doesn't bother me. Her outfit is a little more risqué than what'd I'd like but I love the pose and the color scheme overall. I'm also looking at Sariel but the boobs are just comical and ultimately are what's going to turn me away unless she happens to look incredible painted. I could see my opinion changing like I did with Mammon, though Sariel doesn't have a kick ass Halloween vibe like Mammon did to make up for it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't display her cast off so that doesn't bother me. Her outfit is a little more risqué than what'd I'd like but I love the pose and the color scheme overall. I'm also looking at Sariel but the boobs are just comical and ultimately are what's going to turn me away unless she happens to look incredible painted. I could see my opinion changing like I did with Mammon, though Sariel doesn't have a kick ass Halloween vibe like Mammon did to make up for it.
Yeah, if you're displaying her cast-on then Uriel looks fine. Great even. I'd just hate knowing the cast-off option looks like it does, since I'd be paying extra for a feature I'd never use. Well, I'd like to use, but the way they turned out...some things are better in theory than in practice, haha.

Oct 26, 2017
My Alucard just arrived from First4Figures. This is the first time I've gotten one of these and the presentation is quite absurd. They even stamped a relief of him on the foam box! Painting seems excellent if not perfect. I need to check him out closer, but this thing is so huge it's hard to even move.

JosephL64

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
I got my Leaf pre-order in!

She's my most wanted Pokemon figure alongside Erika(who is likely never happening), so I had to go for it.

764917.jpg

-2B-

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 23, 2018
Received billing for my Mythra figure. The set shall soon be complete.

Well, they ended up declining my payment so I had to reauthorize it. Now Amazon JP says "we'll notify you when we have a ship date". Hope the order didn't get messed up because it had a shipping date before I tried the reauthorization :(

Last edited:

-2B-

Banned
Sep 23, 2018
WTF

"Unfortunately, the quantity of this item was very few and somehow the item became out of stock while you having the problem with your payment.... "

So they deleted my order...

-2B-

Banned
Sep 23, 2018

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
That price, ouch.
I talked to a different tech at Amazon JP and they said they would forward the info to a manager. I'm not sure if they did anything but now my order is preparing to ship and I see a charge that came through on my card. Crisis averted!

*NY slowly shuffles back to darkness from whence it came*

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
Banpresto's Glitter and Glamours Lunch figure is pretty fuckin' nice for the $30 it costs. Going to look into more figures from them.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Found a figure I wanted to buy, but it's listed as unavailable with a status of "order stop". Anyone know what that means?

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Found a figure I wanted to buy, but it's listed as unavailable with a status of "order stop". Anyone know what that means?

On Hobbylink Japan? Means orders are closed until release, then they may have extras available depending on the stock they receive and any order cancellations that may occur. You could just try another shop, unless orders are closed everywhere.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Huh, looking at Free's lineup and there is a buck load of bunny girls, regular and non-lewd figures. This is good civilization, and I can't wait for it to continue on the future.

OP
OP
Giolon

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pyra and Mythra are both mine!

PyraMythraQuick-3.jpg
PyraMythraQuick.jpg
PyraMythraQuick-2.jpg

They both look amazing. We just don't talk about how much they cost.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Pyra and Mythra are both mine!

PyraMythraQuick-3.jpg
PyraMythraQuick.jpg
PyraMythraQuick-2.jpg

They both look amazing. We just don't talk about how much they cost.
Wow they are really nice! At the end I cancelled both my preorder because they would have cost me too much (and because some Kurisu figures have been announced in the meantime), but GoodSmile provides high quality as usual!

-2B-

Banned
Sep 23, 2018
Good photos. I just got Mythra in too. On to waiting for them to finish KOS-MOS now.