• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JosephL64

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
I need those Hikari & Kamitsure scales, those sculpts looks so good~

Also glad to see some more Blanc representation, one got painted as well.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Bayonetta Nendo? Darn something to add to my wishlist...

Edit: oooo Demon Slayer Nendos too! Finally!

Last edited:

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Man. My debit card info got stolen so I just cancelled the card. I'm going through the process of swapping all my preorders from debit card to my credit card. I swapped all five of my orders on Amiami to PayPal.

I'm pretty much expecting to get banned at this point with how strict they are with modifications.

How fucked am I? I really want three of these so I'll be pissed if I lose them. All three no longer are accepting orders either if they get canceled.

Sucks to be punished for something out of your control.

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
I'm ashamed that this never even occured to me.

Agon1563411338.jpeg

Nice fucking model!

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Man. My debit card info got stolen so I just cancelled the card. I'm going through the process of swapping all my preorders from debit card to my credit card. I swapped all five of my orders on Amiami to PayPal.

I'm pretty much expecting to get banned at this point with how strict they are with modifications.

How fucked am I? I really want three of these so I'll be pissed if I lose them. All three no longer are accepting orders either if they get canceled.

Sucks to be punished for something out of your control.

You can't even edit your payment tender after? With how often I get my cards being sent new copies off (annually...) I've just always used Paypal on Ami, since you can always change cards on it when it comes to payment.

Boogiepop

Oct 25, 2017
Where's the best place to see this stuff, anyway? I'm not in the loop, but would like to check out what's being shown there...

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Some Pop Parade figures for Promare. Probably will get Lio (either this or his nendo, which I don't think that has been revealed yet).

EAhgXbUU8AMmnU6

JosephL64

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
If you don't mind waiting a few days, on MyFigureCollection, there'll usually be a blog with all the new figures, and all figures with updates to them.

Otherwise, I guess places like Figsoku? I follow it all via twitter and discord personally.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Some Pop Parade figures for Promare. Probably will get Lio (either this or his nendo, which I don't think that has been revealed yet).
I've seen these characters around. What show are they from?
If you don't mind waiting a few days, on MyFigureCollection, there'll usually be a blog with all the new figures, and all figures with updates to them.

Otherwise, I guess places like Figsoku? I follow it all via twitter and discord personally.
I use the Figsoku twitter, but if you go to MFC and select Database -> Figures, you can see all the new stuff as it's being added. People over there tend to climb over each other to be the one that ads something to the site lololol

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
My wallet is ready, I've already seen about 15 figures I want.
Only ones I've seen that are unquestionably day one for me are MF Kos-Mos (because I'm not trying to pay $500 two weeks after it releases) and Bishoujo Poison Ivy (Gotdamn she's gorgeous). So far nothing else I've seen really interests me enough to pay absurd prices...but the day is still young.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Only ones I've seen that are unquestionably day one for me are MF Kos-Mos (because I'm not trying to pay $500 two weeks after it releases) and Bishoujo Poison Ivy (Gotdamn she's gorgeous). So far nothing else I've seen really interests me enough to pay absurd prices...but the day is still young.
Pay discounted absurd prices as pre-order, or pay non-discounted absurd prices after launch.

So many FGO pieces that my wife and I want, as well as a few others (Mari, Overlord, etc).

Managed to get 416 garage kit

Jealous that you're there!

Holy Moly...

MAX FACTORY
Valkyria Chronicles 4
1/7 Scale Crymaria Levin

128.jpg

Last edited:

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017

I don't like Nendoroids and I would have preferred a 1/7 figure, but I think in the future I will have to buy this Nendoroid

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Checked the 416 kit. No missing part. Very happy with this purchase. I will try to build another cheaper kit I got last month before tackling this as I have never built a garage kit before.
Y5eeMhe.jpg

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The stuff I'm mnost excited for this WonFes is mostly line continuations. More MHA, Touken Ranbu, and light novel character Nendoroids!

Super excited for the Yusuke Urameshi Nendoroid too!

DimitriLH

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Im considering getting my first ever Figma (possible slippery slope) and I was wondering if there was a list of things I should know before buying them. Also whats a good place to get them, Amazon worries me since it might not be the real thing im getting I think.

JosephL64

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
I use the Figsoku twitter, but if you go to MFC and select Database -> Figures, you can see all the new stuff as it's being added. People over there tend to climb over each other to be the one that ads something to the site lololol
Right, but you miss updates to existing figures with that. Sure there's an activity section, but it gets so flooded that it's not useful for that purpose.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Im considering getting my first ever Figma (possible slippery slope) and I was wondering if there was a list of things I should know before buying them. Also whats a good place to get them, Amazon worries me since it might not be the real thing im getting I think.
If it's sold directly by Amazon you're probably fine. Not much really to know other than their hand joints can be pretty fragile so take care when posing and swapping parts.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Some of the more popular stuff like Nintendo, Overwatch, and Persona Figma get released at places like Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc (if you are based in US). Sometimes wario64 on twitter will post deals.

The more obscure stuff it's good to pre-order from places like AmiAmi.

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
25,000 wouldn't surprise me. The question is whether she'll balloon on the aftermarket like Pyra and Mythra.
25k wouldn't surprise me either. Pyra and Mythra were both around 18k if I remember correctly, and Kos-Mos looks a good deal more complex than those two.

I also fully expect her to go for at least 40k a month after release.