• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I also fully expect her to go for at least 40k a month after release.
That's what I thought as well. Though it was brought to my attention in the LINE chat that KOS-MOS isn't a lead in the game like the other two. Personally I don't think that matters, but past KOS-MOS figures have depreciated in value quite a bit over the last few years.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Completely forgot WonFes was going on. Quickly went through the announcements so far and luckily there aren't too many tempting figures.

Only ones I am somewhat interested in are:
- One Piece - Nico Robin - Portrait of Pirates - Miss All Sunday version (MegaHouse)
- Pokémon - Kamitsure + Emonga (Kotobukiya)
- Dragon's Crown - Sorcerer - Re-release/recolor (from the looks of it) (Orchid Seed)

And that is about it for franchise material. For original characters I should find a gallery first.

Also haha @ Phat already announcing a figure of Kasumi from Persona 5 The Royal. Game isn't even out yet, but I guess Persona waifus are guaranteed to sell well.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Completely forgot WonFes was going on. Quickly went through the announcements so far and luckily there aren't too many tempting figures.
There was very little for me as well, and virtually no new surprises I didn't already know about. I'm glad Yuuko from xxxHolic (by Emontoys) finally got a sculpt:

Kaneel1559972139.jpeg

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be doing a small culling of figures this week. It'll mostly be Nendoroids with a couple scales and judging by the average tastes in this thread nothing most of you would be interested in but I'l post them here first anyway.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
Did the First 4 Figures website update suddenly for anyone else? I can't navigate to any single figure on my phone.

Also is there an estimated release on the Beastars piece?

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
...basically. Kubricks were these mini-figures made by Medicom Toy about a decade or so ago.
Literally never heard of them before now. Interesting.

Thinking about cancelling my Seven Heavenly Virtues Uriel and Sariel preorders. Forgot they were supposed to be releasing pretty soon, and with Flare's 2B DX coming out in the same month plus a shitload of games coming out, that's too much on my wallet.

HOWEVA

I think Alpha x Omega's Sheryl Nome figure is getting a preorder from me. Absolutely stunning piece of PVC.

Spectrum

Oct 27, 2017
Literally never heard of them before now. Interesting.

Thinking about cancelling my Seven Heavenly Virtues Uriel and Sariel preorders. Forgot they were supposed to be releasing pretty soon, and with Flare's 2B DX coming out in the same month plus a shitload of games coming out, that's too much on my wallet.

HOWEVA

I think Alpha x Omega's Sheryl Nome figure is getting a preorder from me. Absolutely stunning piece of PVC.

What are the chances 2B actually releases on time?

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
The price is gonna be stunning too lmao
I've come to accept my overpriced figure life. Assuming she's a 2020 release, her and Bishoujo Ivy would be my only "definite" buys for the whole year so it won't be too bad.
What are the chances 2B actually releases on time?
That's a good question. I THINK Flare is generally okay with release dates? At worst I expect 2B to be released at the end of the year. Orchid Seed has been pretty hit or miss with the Sins/Virtues line when it comes to release dates. Some have only had month long delays, while others have been nearly a year.

Last edited:

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
That's a good question. I THINK Flare is generally okay with release dates? At worst I expect 2B to be released at the end of the year. Orchid Seed has been pretty hit or miss with the Sins/Virtues line when it comes to release dates. Some have only had month long delays, while others have been nearly a year.
Flare is okay with releases in the sense that they usually only get delayed once or twice and not rolling delays for six months.

meloa

Nov 10, 2017
While I'm not particularly a big fan of Dawn, I still don't like the fact that they chose the absolute worst design for her Kotobukiya figure

supafamiman

Oct 27, 2017
Hi Figure Era, I have an old Kotobukiya Final Fantasy VII statue of Tifa that I'm willing to give away. I think the OCD part of me can't stand to keep it though as it appears to have some imperfections. It was acquired online recently and was listed as "sealed" but that is questionable after looking at it.

If anyone is interested, just PM me. I'll update this post if someone claims it.

Edit: gone

Last edited:

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
So I'm thinking about selling my preowned Pit Figma (great condition as I haven't displayed him or posed him too much). How do people usually do that outside of like ebay?

Last edited:

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm thinking about selling my preowned Pit Figma (great condition as I haven't displayed him or posed him too much). How do people usually do that outside of like ebay?
I sell on MFC a lot. It's nice cause when you make a listing every single user on the site with that item on their wishlist gets a notification about your sale.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
How is selling on mfc? is it like similar to the b/s/t thread here?
I haven't had any issues. I've probably sold close to 75 items or so through there. It's easier in terms of finding customers since the entire website is dedicated to what you're trying to sell. But keep in mind you're limited to posting one ad per week on MFC unless you're a supporter.
Also, anyone else get Hermaphroditos and was slightly underwhelmed by it?
I actually still haven't opened any of the stuff from my July order. I'll get to it one of these days.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I haven't had any issues. I've probably sold close to 75 items or so through there. It's easier in terms of finding customers since the entire website is dedicated to what you're trying to sell. But keep in mind you're limited to posting one ad per week on MFC unless you're a supporter.

cool, maybe i'll test the waters when i'm not so lazy.

totally forgot about my Android 18 prize figure order. asked amiami to cancel or at least remove one of the 2 items from the order. will this finally be the time I get banned? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z......

they actually removed one of the 2 items and sent me a new payment request.

ugh....33 bucks for a prize fig. should've just had them cancel the whole thing....

Last edited: