• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kowpucky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
From the story to the exploration to the combat to seemingly endless upgrades, Spider-Man is packed full of things worth doing and that are fun to do. Insomniac Games has made it seem effortless with the way they can bring this character to life in all the ways a video game can. Spider-Man is a great superhero game, a great PS4 exclusive, but most importantly a great game all its own.

Whether you're just swinging around the city searching for the many landmarks and collectibles, or fighting crime by flexing Spidey's amazing super-powers and gadgets, Marvel's Spider-Man is a really a pleasure to play at all times. I can say with absolute confidence that this is by far the best superhero game I ever played.

There's a ton more I could write about this game. I could describe how perfect Spider-Man's voice acting is, and the hilarity of all of his banter while simultaneously kicking jetpacks amounts of ass. There are not enough words to describe how beautiful the game looks, or how despite the huge number of alternate costumes you have access too, nothing feels as right as the new suit Insomniac created. I could spin webs about the excellent boss fights, and how they manage to test your skills without resorting to just packing the screen full of enemies and story-wise. I could do all these things, but I won't because you need to play this and experience it for yourself. Again, with no qualifiers, Marvel's Spider-Man is the best game you will play this year. It most certainly has been the best one I have.

10/10

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
tenor.gif

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Before mod's get this, would someone be so nice as to explain how and why this is a thing?

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Before this closes, would someone be so kind as to explain how and why this is a joke?

chanunnaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone please spell this out for those of us completely in the dark? We wanna laugh too!

Status
Not open for further replies.