• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
Beta will run from Feb. 14 - 17. You'll need to download a new app if you held on to the old Black Desert Beta app.

qD5S7Es7vqtFr4TTmOf0XLM1S1dzYNfS1-fx8nS5ZbXZZmcSzKBrP-v3WG32M5ucRVFHryQKNuYW63gnI86uHR3GuM_hPmmvYm93eE28F9ZLrSie2aMtrBU7dsTt7AYNf6QLfHmx

Some notable changes from the previous beta:

The first beta was missing some key features and a decent amount of polish. We took all the feedback we received to heart and polished the game up to a level that we hope you love. The following things have been changed and will be available in the beta and launch:

●Trading has been added
●Photo mode has been enabled
●Motion Blur turned down
●Looting time reduced from 1 second to 0.2 seconds
●Chat can be turned off
●All quest bugs from beta 1 have been fixed

We've also made many other improvements to the game to help make life easier and more enjoyable for you guys!

One last thing we should mention is that we will be running our first major Node War test. Node Wars allow guilds to build forts in an area, and contest for control in that region through intense PvP action. If you want to join in the Node Wars, make sure to join a guild before the Node War starts!

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Enjoyed the first beta but hopefully this one will have a better frame rates

Deleted member 4434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really should give it a try to see how the controls work. I have the PC version but my PC is 10 years old and runs it on potato mode with 3 fps lol.
Is anyone planning to get this version?

OP
OP
Coolduderedux

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
I really should give it a try to see how the controls work. I have the PC version but my PC is 10 years old and runs it on potato mode with 3 fps lol.
Is anyone planning to get this version?

I was at first, but this game couldn't release at a worse time. Anthem and The Division 2 are big time sinks for me and this game is sandwiched between the two.