• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
DT84wOEVAAEsc1n.jpg

DT84wOFVMAAhll4.jpg

From the recent art gallery.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
I would have been happy with a remake just using these art pieces as backgrounds. It's great to see some concept art!

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
This is what they have been working on for 3 years? I'm not resting my childhood dreams on posters SMH

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
How many people are going to play this in an episodic fashion, and how many do you believe are simply going to wait 5+ years for the complete version?

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
looks phenomenal. I think the characters were going to be shown at the event/weird japanese panel thing. Do we have pics of those too?

Dying to see Yuffie and/or Tifa

Ishiro

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lebanon

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017
Man.. I can't wait for this game. But I'm gonna have to, for a very long time it seems. I like that concept art tho. Really cool version of Aerith's house.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Man, FF7 is absolutely my favorite RPG. But I don't know if I can live through that trauma midway through, in full remake HD glory this time. I was devastated for weeks after that scene.

OmniStrife

Dec 11, 2017
Man I cannot even begin to describe the emotions these stir in me.
The detail in Aerith's house and how it retains its charm gives me a huge boost of confidence in the art direction at least and its faithfulness.
It's Elmyra btw, not Aerith imo.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope remake has more of Aerith. It's one thing that I am really excited about them expanding the story/midgar.

Laplasakos

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh sweet summer child. It's best not to even ask.

I mean, they did just literally start over from scratch so...

As far as we know, they didn't. People are getting this impression because they decided to part ways with CC2 and develop it themselves (i mean SE, internal development). It's not like SE wasn't helping them at all, all this time, so i am sure there will be many assets that they will keep. Starting from scratch is little streching for this situation.