• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Aeris. It's Aeris. Don't @ me
Nope. Not at all.

My issue with her face is that it hits the uncanny valley pretty hard for me because of the eyes and nose. If you move the eyes down a tiny bit and make her nose a little bigger she looks a lot better to me.
D6YbuFrUIAAvIqs.jpg
YES

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
sometimes I think dismissive blanket judgments about people with anime avatars are unfair but then I see something like that "horse face" comment in this thread and think hmm maybe they're fine actually
T B F, just as many anime avatars are arguing that the complainers are being foolish or gross...

But I can't blame ya, lol. Seriously. "Horse face"? What nonsense...

Euler.L.

Alt account
Banned
Mar 29, 2019
I feel her face proportions are more natural on the left. Im sure someone in the world looks like that.
The right fan one... not believeable.

Different beauty ideals - right side is something you will see in East Asia was perfect. Reducing it to "anime" and unrealistic (well, compared to the other version) is ignorant.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
This whole thing is silly.

Cloud looks like Cloud. Barret looks like Barret. Aerith looks like Aerith. Tifa will look like Tifa.

They're being very respectful to the original designs. Complaining about such small things is dumb.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to whichever mod added "Final" to the title. Seeing just "Fantasy 7" get wrong.

If you're feeling lazy just type FF7 next time at least.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
I hope to God Tifa looks as different as possible. Give her the broadest jaw possible. Who gives a fuck about what these Otaku think, they are the japanese equivalent of the alt-right/gamergate.

Oct 25, 2017

Monolith

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really see the huge issue. People make "fixed" versions of characters all the time for pretty much any game. I think both look fine and wouldn't complain either way.

tollo

Sep 2, 2018
Why are the eyes so shiny? Reminds me of the creepy swirly steins gate ones for some reason. just make them at least normal if want to change stuff.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
People in the industry.. actually in all industries, need to stop listening to fans complaining.

Oct 25, 2017
I like the fact she looks like an actual person instead of a fuck doll. Hopefully Tifa's design is as good as hers as well.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018