• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
If you're asking how important something is... never listen to reddit. It's always been a cesspool of terrible opinions.

LMS was great early on, now, not so much

norn

Oct 26, 2017
Trivia: LMS was released a little under a month before Wilhelm in JP; he will be released 11 months and a couple of days after Wilhelm in GL.

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't claimed my inbox in a few weeks, just did and looks like I'm up to 92k lapis, 265 tickets, 24 4* tickets and that silly 10% ticket. Neat!

Cat_o_Nine

Dec 12, 2017
USA
enhanced delita DEF+2, now to work on SPR+2

I need that half NRG on story missions to come out soon so I can rush for the 100% mog and make my new Noctis eat it <_<

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I wish I could go one week without forgetting about maintenance. JUST logged in to do my final 4 raid orbs of the night. If I had done it 10 minutes sooner I would have been fine...

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I wish I could go one week without forgetting about maintenance. JUST logged in to do my final 4 raid orbs of the night. If I had done it 10 minutes sooner I would have been fine...

After 2 years of playing, I did my raid orbs 3 hours ago and didn't care to do them again before maintenance, NRG is almost full too.

Yeah Iam kinda lazy :).

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like we are going to able to get a Ribbon from the event...very nice. Never farmed a second one so this helps a lot.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Dragonlord global buff looking solid. With enhancements next week he could be even better depending on what they decide to do with them. My urge to pull for him is going from nah to hrmmmm.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Quick post on the way out the door to work,

From the datamine:

Monster Carnival (event Mog King wave dungeon) now has LGD difficulty, instead of the Metal Dungeon daily appearing.

Minor buffs to most event equipment stats, except Erdrick's (Loto's) Sword, which instead has a cost reduction from 300k --> 120k.
Ribbon in the Mog King Shop for 12k currency.

Dragonlord's Kafrizzle --> 8x mod, 99 MP (JP) --> 20x, 80 MP (GL). No ramp-up required. Unknown enhancements for Dragonlord previously announced for next week's maintenance. People scratching their heads at the moment, as Kafrizzle did receive enhancements on JP (to 21x, 200 MP cost).

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally killed that damn moon last night. It was way harder to survive than I imagined. No idea how I'd have even done it without Basch and Willy as both of them died at some point with Basch even dying through his rez.

Just glad to have that one out of the way tbh. That leaves just Marlboro and the ice one now.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Good luck on the next two.

For Ice Bird you just need to survive turn 1 and if you have the units you can then go right for the OTKO.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I tried the ice bird once and it didn't end well lol. Wasn't aware of that opening attack at all but I guess that's basically all there is to the fight with the right build. Hopefully I have some fire weapons.

Marlboro is the one I'm expecting to be a challenge. Having BSS status reset could go a very long way though. By the way what is that Katana Enchantment? I didn't bother to go for it but I can't find it on the wiki either.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Beat White Dragon pretty effortlessly. Basch died once (and then immediately got back up again because reraise) from lasers, so I didn't get the katana enchantment, but the only hybrid damage katana user is Jiraiya and lol at using him.

Nice katana. Probably the strongest one I have access to right now. Nobody I use needs it, but if I ever bust out A2 or Orlandeau again I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
White dragon down; fairly easy, just bring a magic tank and commence assault.

Edit: it does do a preemptive strike do be mindful of that.(at least mine did)

Last edited:

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
White Dragon down again. First strike gave me a scare until I realized it was a set % of damage. Mage Tank made it easy. adly I only got the sword and nothing else because I just wanted it complete, but eh. Maybe I'll go back for the moogle and ticket later.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
lol woops. Took a friend OK with excalibur equipped and holy damage is a no-no. Still beat the thing but got none of the missions done.

luffie

Dec 20, 2017
Indonesia
Just a little fanart i made recently, congratz for those who have her, she is going to be pretty meta in 7* era!

601ENrT.jpg

FkwLXA9.jpg

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Just a little fanart i made recently, congratz for those who have her, she is going to be pretty meta in 7* era!

Wow, amazing work! Looks fantastic.

Guess I'll be sticking to Daily pulls for the next banner too, as I've never gotten into the Dragon Quest series so not that interested. Current got 1 10% 5* Summon Ticket, 27 4* Guarenteed Tickets, 91 Rare Summon Tickets and 45k lapis hoarded up ;) going to try my luck with Sephiroth...

Time to give the Scorn of the White Dragon a try now.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
white dragon trial was very easy. now I didn't try to all 3*-4* it no mystea no tillith no rikku or anything, but I was able to do it without a friend leader.

ayaka, Chow, Marie, OK. Ayaka really was only needed to dispel and heal first turn. Marie's love you all is still So SOOOOoooo good. Chow didn't protect on first turn, so he survived (like a good doggo) and proceeded to tank every single AOE magic attack). OK was DPS, onion cutter or max level LB.

had some TMs (both ayaka and marie had pure white blessing, OK had his sword) but it really was easy peasy. second turn Marie got down to 50 HP, but never got close afterwards.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
11 pull on the Dragon quest banner got me fucking nothing, as usual

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Best of luck everyone, i got kinda trolled with my 4* tickets.

- Steiner
- Setzer
- Rasler (okay that one is good)
- Killing Machine (at least one on banner)

Gotta use my regular Tickets next....

Edit:

15 tickets used...mostly 3* trash and no LMS or other banner 4*...but

Last edited:

norn

Oct 26, 2017
Don't sleep on the King Slime's Treasure Bundle. 3500 lapis for 8 tickets, 4 4* tickets, 2 expansion vouchers and 5% trust is a no-brainer.

If you value the tickets at 250 lapis (pretty much the minimum valuation), that's 2000 from those alone. Another 200 from the vouchers. If you ignore the trust, you're getting 4* tickets for 325 lapis each. Shit is objectively better value than a 10+1 and costs 1500 lapis less. Unless you're lapis-poor, buy buy buy.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Don't sleep on the King Slime's Treasure Bundle. 3500 lapis for 8 tickets, 4 4* tickets, 2 expansion vouchers and 5% trust is a no-brainer.

If you value the tickets at 250 lapis (pretty much the minimum valuation), that's 2000 from those alone. Another 200 from the vouchers. If you ignore the trust, you're getting 4* tickets for 325 lapis each. Shit is objectively better value than a 10+1 and costs 1500 lapis less. Unless you're lapis-poor, buy buy buy.
Thanks for that...didnt know about the bundle.

And you actually get 3 Expansion Vouchers.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Best of luck everyone, i got kinda trolled with my 4* tickets.

15 tickets used...mostly 3* trash and no LMS or other banner 4*...but

Grats I did use 4 x 4* tickets and got 2 LMS. Then I burned my tickets 17 of them. 2 Golems lol and feeling like robbed when I got rainbow and it was Duke :D.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
So I got dragonlord, who if I'm honest I did not want at all (I just want the machine killer sword). Is he any good and what can he do?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Let it be known that I was a moron and used all 20 of my saved-up tickets (except the 10% 5* ticket) in an attempt to get Liquid Metal Slime tonight.

I was rewarded for my efforts with 3 Orochis, 2 Killing Machines, 3 Robbin 'Oods, 2 Golems, and one rainbow.

CG Jake.

Remember my failure. Remember my foolishness. And if your morning glass of water tomorrow tastes like the ocean, know that it was me who salted it.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Used some tickets hoping for LMS or Dragon Lord, got 2x Orochi and Killing Machine instead. It's okay though.

Forgrim

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
13 4* tickets used to finally get lms (pulled two dragonlords who i didnt want. Figures, rng good for things i dont want)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
And because I am still an idiot, I did a few more pulls with some of the tickets I got from the mog king shop and got another rainbow. My sixth copy of Rem.

If that isn't the game telling me STOP PULLING I don't know what is. I'm going to bed.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
On Tidus banner with the Moogles almost every single one of my 4* tickets gives me Rikku. I must have used like 12-14.

Now I use 6x 4* tickets and none are on banner.

This game... and again why I never trust anything from Gumi. Not going to use any of my 3* tickets or Lapis either. That was my attempt.

Maybe I'll try with the MK 4* tickets. That will be my final attempt.

wilstreak

Dec 1, 2017
Got Dragonlord with first pull 4* ticket, use another and got Vayne. Well gonna stop here. Not like LMS is a must.

But man, both rainbow's skillset is depressing. Looks more like 2016 unit than a brand new 2018 unit.

So simple and uninspiring.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Was just using regular 3 star tickets from the King Slime bundle.

1. Golem > 2. Lani > 3. LMS

How come LMS is good? The ribbon shield TMR?

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Bought the 3500 tickets deal, I had the lapis and even at 250 a pull +100 for the expansion tickets this deal was at worst even, and at best way better than saving for a 5k.

Ended up with three killing machines, 2 Robbin 'ood, 1 orochi, and the final two pulls were Lunera (dupe so now she gets 7*) and Basch (new)

I'm done, I'm out. No liquid metal slime but Dragon Quest you got my lapis, you don't get more

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I bought the cash bundle and used the 5 tickets I got (3 rare and 2 4+ guaranteed)
Got a rainbow on the rare summon ticket. My first Marie. Holy crap is that TM useful. 30% resistance to nearly all elements? Awesome.

Then I get a second rainbow on my 4* tickets, a second Dark Fina.

Sure why not, a 7* mage is cool but I already have 7* Kunshira and Freyvia

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
rainbow after 3 tickets and it's... Prompto? I feel like I've never heard anyone talking about him/using him as a friend so probably not great?

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
So with LMS obtained I can begin grabbing MK tickets and that should bring me to 69x 3* tickets, 3x 4* tickets and 24k Lapis as my hoard.

I still can't believe I'm saving up the way I am.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
rainbow after 3 tickets and it's... Prompto? I feel like I've never heard anyone talking about him/using him as a friend so probably not great?

Awesome unit for 10-man if you use Garnet w/ Bahamut as finisher. He chains perfectly with Amelia.

He is also awesome with Sparky or Toxic Shotgun.

He's not a bad unit at all. Good TM as well. Hopefully you saved up his TM Moogles from the FFXV raid.