• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Well no need to pull for the upcoming banner; have 7* Nyx and 5 Noctis and or 3 Gladious.

Spent all those summer stones on the 11 summer tickets and got a 3rd CG Nichol

4 3* tickets

1 LB pot

And o think like 3 metal cactuars.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations on all the rainbow pulls everyone! My 5+1 from summer stones was terrible XD. Glad we have some bonus units from older 5*'s this MK should be a easy going. I'll be sharing my 7* Nyx for it!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Well no need to pull for the upcoming banner; have 7* Nyx and 5 Noctis and or 3 Gladious.

Spent all those summer stones on the 11 summer tickets and got a 3rd CG Nichol

4 3* tickets

1 LB pot

And o think like 3 metal cactuars.

Yeah, I'm doing okay for bonus units too. Got two Noctis, 3 Gladio and I think 3 Prompto.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Ugh. Accidentally deleted my TMR maco, so I went to the site I got it from to make it again. Didn't work (wouldn't loop even when I clicked the option to unlimited repeat), so I try updating to latest version of Memu and now FFBE locks up at the initial load screen. Tried Nox, does the same shit. Anybody got a tip on a different emu + macro I can use I'm gettin mad

edit: wow it actually loads the game up it just takes like 5 minutes of being locked at the initial running chocobo loading screen what the hell

Last edited:

Forgrim

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Accidentally converted my 3rd ayaka thinking this was how to make an stmr...anyone have good experience with customer servuce reverting this mistake?

Kikujiro

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, I really need your help to retrieve my old account (phone was stolen). Gumi is asking me these informations:

• Player ID or Player Inquiry:

• Account Name:

• Account Rank:

• Date account created:

• Last log-In date:

Device model and OS:

• Squad leader:

• Profile info message:

• Country / Region:

• And a Transaction / Order ID that you purchased.

I need to fill the bolded ones.
Can one of you check my ID: 283,361,688 (Kikujiro) and tell me my rank and my squad leader?
The profile info message should be: Let's work together ERA, right?
The device model and OS is not clear, are they asking me about the device model I lost or the new one?

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Accidentally converted my 3rd ayaka thinking this was how to make an stmr...anyone have good experience with customer servuce reverting this mistake?
No but last month they pulled the entire game down for half a day so they could revert the accounts of people that got 7 star Livid Shantottos 4 days early, so they have the technology. I'm sure you will be fine.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, I really need your help to retrieve my old account (phone was stolen). Gumi is asking me these informations:

• Account Name:

• Account Rank:

• Date account created:

• Last log-In date:

Device model and OS:

• Squad leader:

• Profile info message:

• Country / Region:

Can one of you check my ID: 283,361,688 (Kikujiro) and tell me my rank and my squad leader?
The device model and OS is not clear, are they asking me about the device model I lost or the new one?

I can't help you right now because I'm at work, but if nobody's taken care of this for you in about four hours, shoot me a PM and remind me and I'll do it.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017

• Account Name:

• Account Rank:

• Date account created:

• Last log-In date:

Device model and OS:

• Squad leader:

• Profile info message:

• Country / Region:

able to check atm will edit this post

EDIT: Sending ya a message

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Oh I forgot abou my 5+1 I actually got a rainbow from it. Trance Terra number 1. Not gonna do anything with her but whatevs.

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
Extra bonus units is awesome, Nyx should be 120 by Friday! Easy skip on Ignis, not that I have anything to use anyway.

My haul from the 6 free 10+1s this month and summer ticket / mog stuff :

Cat_o_Nine

Dec 12, 2017
USA
I wish they would use this as an opportunity to release Gladolus 7*, Noctis 7*, and Aranea 7* as well.....because I have all those and I would have liked the bonuses <_<

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Just fused 50 King Minituar one by one without a single great or amazing success, gosh we need an amazing enhancement week already.

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, how I took the last one for granted. Now that I'm slowly building up a team of 6* and 7*, I'm starting to realize just how big of a deal that amazing enhancement month(?) was.
Getting to 100 is easy enough, but the grind from 100-120 is pretty long. There hasn't been a fuse rate up since 7* was introduced, so you didn't really miss out on much.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Took a swing at Venomous Vines(Marlboro's) earlier and lost.

Team was
Wilhelm(Physical cover, provoke, and death resist)
CG Nichol(Stat buff,mitigation, mana, remove stat breaks with LB)
CG Lid(Breaks, Lakshmi charm protection, and apparently I didn't have stop protection)
Hyoh/Friend Hyoh(For 2000 defense first phase took about 20 turns to 37% where I died)
Fina(Healing, mana recovery, reraise)

I ended up deciding to go with a physical team as the first phase with no adds and marlboro with high defense seemed the safest to take my time with. Surprisingly the lack of stop protection didn't cause a problem the one time Wilhelm got stopped; I was able to dispel and get back into the groove without anyone dieing. I was planning on using Laksmi for stop protection, but apparently I'd need to add 20 levels to her to have both charm/stop.

It went fairly well until sub 40% where either
a) I let a break fall and my team got hit pretty hard by a barrage of single target magic attacks
b) Wilhelm got berserked and stop covering/provoking

At least I assume a berserked tank stops blocking.

The unknown cause of death really makes me a wish there was a combat log or something; would help a ton.

I'll have to try another time subbing out Nichol for Zarg so I gain stop protection and potentially have him run as an offtank provoking death/magic/berserk; with the second marlboro having lower defense and high spr I'm hoping that ends up having less surprises.

Only problem with Zarg is losing the ability to dispel the 10-turn 100% stat down from the threshold attack.

wilstreak

Dec 1, 2017
I wish they would use this as an opportunity to release Gladolus 7*, Noctis 7*, and Aranea 7* as well.....because I have all those and I would have liked the bonuses <_<

speaking of Noctis, isn't he like one of the earlist 5* unit released in GL?

I'd remember he is released right after Lightning, Ramza, Delita and DKC. Why do they hold off his 7* so much.

Let's hope for GL exclusive buff for him because for now, he is the worst of all 7* FF XV unit, even Aranea is more useful than him.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Well so unfortunately no one was able to help me out with a Dark Fina friend but luckily I managed to beat Antenolla with a Malphasie friend. I'd be shit out of luck if she wasn't released.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
speaking of Noctis, isn't he like one of the earlist 5* unit released in GL?

I'd remember he is released right after Lightning, Ramza, Delita and DKC. Why do they hold off his 7* so much.

Let's hope for GL exclusive buff for him because for now, he is the worst of all 7* FF XV unit, even Aranea is more useful than him.

Noctis was meant to be an all-rounder, which turned out to backfire pretty hard on him. He's a semi-salvageable TDH finisher, but that's about all he can really do now.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I've just hit the UoC and I basically didn't play the first day so you've got more than enough time if you run it consistently.
Sounds good, thanks.
Ive been a bit down on the game lately based on my pull luck...but i cant miss a shot at at a UOC ticket part - i would regret it too much down the line lol.
7* Nyx is a 100% bonus unit for the FF XV mog king event, nice!

Bonus Unit
200% Ignis 7★
100% Nyx 7★Ignis 6★
75% Ravus 6★
50% Noctis 6★Libertus 6★Nyx 6★Gladio 6★Aranea 6★Prompto 6★

I also have 3 Noctis, so I can skip the banner easily.
Nice, i can also skip that banner....not that i have any Lapis for it anyway heh.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
10 summer tickets yielded 2nd Prishe. Ok, I guess.

Data mine revealed that October's GLEX 7* upgrade is going to be Barbie.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to gear up my FFXV units for this mog king is a pain in the ass. Noctis and Prompto basically need TDH to be useful and Gladio is just bad at hitting things.

Why couldn't they have let us 7* one of them?

Oct 27, 2017
Murfreesboro, TN
Rainbow on the Fan Fiesta banner. My excitement grows. "Come on, Mal!" I say as my girlfriend looks at me with a weird look. Crack open the rainbow...a third Tidus. I throw my phone down with disgust.

Kidding, I really want Mal, though. She'd be a perfect replacement for Fryevia as my hybrid damage dealer and would go good with my 7* Star Rinoa.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Rainbow on the Fan Fiesta banner. My excitement grows. "Come on, Mal!" I say as my girlfriend looks at me with a weird look. Crack open the rainbow...a third Tidus. I throw my phone down with disgust.

Kidding, I really want Mal, though. She'd be a perfect replacement for Fryevia as my hybrid damage dealer and would go good with my 7* Star Rinoa.
All of my tickets tomorrow are dedicated to GLEX units. Really want to try for one more glex

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I am hoping that Barbie is REALLY good, she is amazing so far as 6*.

by moving Fry out, I wonder what her 7* will look like. Honestly I kinda expected her to fill the role that Mal has now...
Mal is a dedicated TDW with a few nice support skills. Right now Frye is predicted to some sort TDH DPS so they shouldn't clash too much.

Based on the datamine my prediction that Barbi will be the wind Mediena is looking on track with her Triple Black Magic skill. Curious to know what the other skills are.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
All of my tickets tomorrow are dedicated to GLEX units. Really want to try for one more glex

Mine too, but Iam saving them for GLS :). My little roadmap is:

* Try to get GLS #2
* Try to get Kryla #2
* Try to get Ang #2

Not sure if GLS will be in double rainbow banner, Kryla is with Christine and Ang is with Chow? So chances to get em are small as always, but Ill try.

Call me YHWH

Oct 26, 2017
Put my Nyx up for this event! I'd like to luck into an Ignis but lapis is being saved for either that GLEX banner or another step up.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
That fight was f*cking awful, oh my god.

090e48a9-2d00-42e3-8fcuej2.png

She keeps sucking MP non stop, and of course no items/no limit mission.

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
That fight was f*cking awful, oh my god.

She keeps sucking MP non stop, and of course no items/no limit mission.

I agree, add the f*cking berserk to it (Ayaka was berserked as pre-emptive and friend Ace was stoned)

If you can't ohko it, fight is straight from someones dark ass. First try, took it in 17 turns and figured I can live without 10k raid coins. Problem was not finding 7* Ace on friendlist so finally found one (Gumi please fix the stupid friend system) and it didn't have immunities.

Horrible horrible and hard fight.
Good luck to all for clearing it if you cant ohko with TT.

Screenshot_20181005-135150.png
Screenshot_20181005-135226.png
Screenshot_20181005-135303.png

Definitely not suitable fight for new accounts.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Two things:

1. Now that I need infinite Hyoh's on my friends list its a fucking menagerie

2. After playing Dragalia Lost for a week WHY DOESN'T EVERY TEAM HAVE INDEPENDENT ACCESS TO ALL OF MY EQUIPMENT WITHOUT STRIPPING THE OTHERS?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
That Hasiko fight is fucking ridiculous.

MP refresh or any MP recovery over time abilities trigger BEFORE the enemies attack, so their MP recovers and she immediately drains it all before you have chance to act.

Characters with MP recovery abilities such as CG Fina or CG Nichol require MP to use their MP recharging abilities, so that's a no go

And then you can't use items!

Not to mention the fact she petrified 3 of my party on the pre-emptive strike.

Fuck this boss, not even bothering with this nonsense.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
That Hasiko fight is fucking ridiculous.

MP refresh or any MP recovery over time abilities trigger BEFORE the enemies attack, so their MP recovers and she immediately drains it all before you have chance to act.

Characters with MP recovery abilities such as CG Fina or CG Nichol require MP to use their MP recharging abilities, so that's a no go

And then you can't use items!

Not to mention the fact she petrified 3 of my party on the pre-emptive strike.

Fuck this boss, not even bothering with this nonsense.

If you decide to bother, a Nichol with sufficient MP+% gear will keep at least enough to do his MP refresh move. That was enough to jump-start my team. Once you ATK break her, she doesn't do nearly as much drain (M.Ramza's 45% iirc, followed by his enhanced one, was enough for me)

Important note: her MP drain is based off of her ATK/your DEF, not her MAG/your SPR like you would expect.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Man....im so happy about this event and banner. I dont give a damn about these XV units and can finally save up some tickets/Lapis for better upcoming stuff. I needed that break.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Pulled Ravus on my first ticket. Guess I don't need to pull any more on this banner. Time to save!

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Took down Hasiko with

Basch(breaks and moogle plushie/golem for provoke)
CG Nichol
Ayaka(her and Nichol had so much mp the boss couldn't drain it all)
Ace(dual cast and siren esper for dispel to free Ayaka from berserk)
CG Sakura(for status resists and good damage)
Friend Trance Terra

Was never in any danger.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Aurora Fryevia is coming next year (free for those going to the Fan Festa)

Interestingly, he talk about her being "Light Fryevia" and the news say she has W-ability, in addition to her doublehand hybrid STMR.
7* Fryevia is almost assuredly getting W-ability.

Last edited:

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If you decide to bother, a Nichol with sufficient MP+% gear will keep at least enough to do his MP refresh move. That was enough to jump-start my team. Once you ATK break her, she doesn't do nearly as much drain (M.Ramza's 45% iirc, followed by his enhanced one, was enough for me)

Important note: her MP drain is based off of her ATK/your DEF, not her MAG/your SPR like you would expect.

Good to know about the mp drain, I should be able to field a team similar to Silver's so hopefully it won't be much of a problem.

Aurora Fryevia is coming next year (free for those going to the Fan Fiesta)

Interestingly, he talk about her being "Light Fryevia" and the news say she has W-ability, in addition to her doublehand hybrid STMR.
7* Fryevia is almost assuredly getting W-ability.

Really cool; too bad it's not until next year I'm keen on seeing on how she turns out. With a doublehand hybrid stmr I imagine she'll be amazing.

Edit:
Finally beat the new Marlboro; ended up trading Lid for Basch to provoke the first phase and magic cover the second. I actually managed to kill both with my original team but then got crushed by the mini marlboro's aoe magic barrage. Although surprisingly even while berserked Wilhelm was able to continue covering/provoking while the buffs were up, so I basically ignored that debuff; while occasionally needing to purge and cover the team with AOE reraise. I think I lucked out a bit on the winning run as Basch never got berserked just occasionally stopped.

Basically ended up using a strat from the Reddit venomous vines thread.
Evade Wilhelm, Basch, Nichol, Fina, Hyoh, and Friend Hyoh.

Last edited:

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
I'm suddenly a lot interested in going. I'm pretty close to Long Beach so it's not much of a travel for me.