• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Did the step up and got no Sieg but 2 Aileen. Used about 5x 4* tickets and got one.

Don't really want to spend more as I am trying to save up for Auron.

FFVII units will be difficult to resist

Edit:

Which characters are in the permanent UoC pool. I have 20 tickets but I don't want to use them blind.

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Which characters are in the permanent UoC pool. I have 20 tickets but I don't want to use them blind.

If you are asking about my message.

We will get new 10 UoC tickets (thus you can choose one unit) that are only usable to those units in the picture.
Not sure when we will get those tickets.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Edit:

You can click the button on the UoC select summon and see a list of units available, the tickets are not consumed until you click a unit displayed and confirm your selection.

We will get 10 FAN FEST UoC tickets that will have it's own special pool of units and banner and selection screen comprising of seasonal limited GLEX units as well as permanent GLEX units like Zargabarth or regular Freyvia.

It is advised you spend these FAN FEST on a seasonal limited unit you already have one of and you want the 7* version OR for a limited unit's TMR like Kryla which offers Omni elemental resist +25% and LB fill +1. Alternatively if you have one Dracu Lasswell you could use the ticket to get another for 7* version that will bro fist with Akstar all the way until CG Lightning ushers in the TDW Renaissance. The Xmas units are also wild cards as Dracu Lasswell pretty much showed no old seasonal units are to be written off right up until the 7* data mine.

The above was some insight I was offered in the Discord with Randkin and Norn. Also apologies for the random capitalization on the fan fest tickets but idk how to bold or underline on mobile.

Last edited:

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
In a victory for gay rights I pulled 7* Sieg with 3k lapis and 19 tickets. So glad I got him he was one of my most wanted units.

I'm so sorry to hear about your lack of luck Razmos =(

Also can't believe Katy Perry is collab'ing with BE. Also OMFG free stuff! Gonna get my 7* doggo AND have free lapis for the entirety Folka step up? FUCK YES!
I still have a couple of chances with the fan festa rewards hopefully and the lapis from the story event. Not gonna get my hopes up too high though.

The Fan Festa unit of choice present is a really nice surprise. I think getting a second Chow for his 7* is definitely what I'm going to go for. Best doggo is best tank

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
We are getting 10 UoC tickets for Glex exclusive unit. Thus you can choose any one of the picture.

Specialuoc.jpg

If you don't have any of those Global exclusive units.

I STRONGLY ADVICE TO PICK KRYLA

Her tm is the part of the infamous Tetris shenanigans in the future.
In any case, if you decide to choose something else.

Don't pick unit that is permanently in pool.
Rixa you're out of your god damned mind if you think I'm getting anything other than my 7th Reberta

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So that's what those were. I thought they were regular 10* select tickets with a deadline.

I have one Christine and one Kryla, the plan will be to get one then UoC the other. Of course the only way this ends is with Noel or something.

Ender

Oct 29, 2017
We are getting 10 UoC tickets for Glex exclusive unit. Thus you can choose any one of the picture.

Specialuoc.jpg

Would you mind explaining what the Tetris thing is about or sharing a link?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Would you mind explaining what the Tetris thing is about or sharing a link?

Moving forward, event bosses/trials are going to be more about having elemental resistance on the whole party than they are about regular offensive and defensive stats. Materia with protection against multiple elements becomes a huge boon as we progress, since DPS characters like Axter and Citan are so powerful the meta is less about long fights and more about sheer prep.

Kikujiro

Oct 27, 2017
Those are some amazing free rewards, good job Gumi, S-E and Community. I watched the stream and it was great, informative and really fun, seeing the developers interacting with the fans and everybody having a good time was great. 2019 is shaping to be a great year, just give us better bundle deals and not impossible to chase limited banners. I'm a little sad Xenogears is probably not coming before february.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Those are some amazing free rewards, good job Gumi, S-E and Community. I watched the stream and it was great, informative and really fun, seeing the developers interacting with the fans and everybody having a good time was great. 2019 is shaping to be a great year, just give us better bundle deals and not impossible to chase limited banners. I'm a little sad Xenogears is probably not coming before february.

I would be more sad about this if not for the fact that I love Kingdom Hearts and I am exactly the kind of sucker who's going to get destroyed by that banner. I need to gather as much lapis as possible before then and build up a buffer.

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
5th step, and got Dat Boi
I also threw some tickets today at the Sieg banner just for fun.... In 10 tickets I got 2 Siegs.
Man I never have this kind of luck usually. That's pretty cool. I still have my lapis stash for Tifa/Vincent and some leftover tickets too.

Edit: Whoa, raid boss is already at lvl 98. People have been destroying it.

Congrats to you both! :) enjoy being beautiful. I have a lot of tickets hoarded up which I'll use up on the Tifa/Vincent banner and see how i get on, I managed to get Sieghard on the Step Ups.

Specialuoc.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, will go for her :)

Yesterday I took down 3* Odin and today I just defeated Nunki with all rewards! (Latest Chamber of Arms fight). Think I'll focus on the new Story Event now, although I'm worried about the Bonus stage after Rixas post...

Oh, and the Katy Perry in-game news made me laugh this morning, poor Ari.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Moving forward, event bosses/trials are going to be more about having elemental resistance on the whole party than they are about regular offensive and defensive stats. Materia with protection against multiple elements becomes a huge boon as we progress, since DPS characters like Axter and Citan are so powerful the meta is less about long fights and more about sheer prep.
so what you are telling me is that melodies of Life and Kryla TM are going to be Top tier?

Ender

Oct 29, 2017

Thanks for the explanation.

Any other units that would have TMs that are good for that purpose?

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Good to know, might try grab my third Melody of Life then (I have one more Garnet at 38.3% which I'll focus on now).

Nice, just got a 500 Lapis top up for Gold Rule of Ares :)

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
I still have a couple of chances with the fan festa rewards hopefully and the lapis from the story event. Not gonna get my hopes up too high though.

The Fan Festa unit of choice present is a really nice surprise. I think getting a second Chow for his 7* is definitely what I'm going to go for. Best doggo is best tank
Wishing you all the luck! Also yeah I'm also gonna be choosing Chow for my UoC, fingers crossed best doggo gets a good 7*! XD

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
xkMHOL2h.jpg

Can't wait to equip these fabulous heels on all my tanks.
Sieghard in heels?
Chow in heels?
Basch in heels?
Perfect

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Holy cats, that's some crazy bonuses/rewards from fan festa.

Not enough to make me come back... but I'm glad to see Gumi erring on the side of more rewards rather than their usual stuff. Have fun and good luck pulling, everyone.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Holy cats, that's some crazy bonuses/rewards from fan festa.

Not enough to make me come back... but I'm glad to see Gumi erring on the side of more rewards rather than their usual stuff. Have fun and good luck pulling, everyone.

After how rough the last couple of months have been, I think even they knew they needed to blow the goddamn doors off. It also makes up for the fact they only had one fan festa this year instead of several, so they essentially condensed the rewards from all the Festas they WOULD'VE had into one pack of rewards.

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
Got to see most of the Fan Festa stream, was a good time! Some very entertaining panels, excellent concerts and of course the Katy cringefest. Don't know anything about her either so it may as well be Ariana 2.0, but hopefully it makes someone out there happy. Shaly in particular was an absolute rockstar through the whole thing.

So many goodies and QoL stuff I can't wait for! I have Kryla, Chow and Yun so that UoC ticket is really nice for me whatever I do with it. Don't have any interest in Kingdom Hearts, but was cool they confirmed Xenogears is coming (now to wait and see how they handle the banners)

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
xkMHOL2h.jpg

Can't wait to equip these fabulous heels on all my tanks.
Sieghard in heels?
Chow in heels?
Basch in heels?
Perfect
Iconic. Slay. XD

Got rainbows back to back today and yesterday from the daily festa Tix. Yesterday was Aranea #1, used Spear TMR moogle #1 on her and today was Wilhelm #3 so just one more away from his STMR @_@

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Melody of life does 20%, True Hydealyn Guard does 15%. king's armor has 20% all elements (heavy armor from big bridghe exploration in last Type-0 event).

those are the big ones that come to mind.

Adding to this list, Noctis' STMR also brings 20% resist to all elements, and A. Rain's has 30% all, I believe (accessory). Though granted, these are harder to get.
Mystea's TMR is 15%DEF/SPR and 15% all elements too.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I think I am going to prioritize a Rainbow robe, not like " I need this TM now" prioritize but at least put a marie in the TM farm team.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
7* Fina and Basch is great news. I also have 4 Yuna and 4 Kunshira (and 3 Duke and Prompto)

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Vault of hidden treasures means reset until HP pot haha.
Won absolutely nothing from the Lapis raffle, as expected.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Best character to get from the ticket?

It depends on which characters you already have. Also, see Alpheus' post a bit earlier in the thread:

It is advised you spend these FAN FEST on a seasonal limited unit you already have one of and you want the 7* version OR for a limited unit's TMR like Kryla which offers Omni elemental resist +25% and LB fill +1. Alternatively if you have one Dracu Lasswell you could use the ticket to get another for 7* version that will bro fist with Akstar all the way until CG Lightning ushers in the TDW Renaissance. The Xmas units are also wild cards as Dracu Lasswell pretty much showed no old seasonal units are to be written off right up until the 7* data mine.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice, the next 7* batch. Finally have a 7* healer.

Basch and Yuna are on the same banner; on the other hand the banner also has Duke and Lulu. Lulu I guess was inevitable to be paired with Yuna; but I got four of her in getting a single Yuna. Duke, I got like three or four of that guy chasing a Mystea, then even more off banner because why not; I now have 7.

I want to do that awakening banner, but there's no way it ends well. 6* Basch has been doing alright since it's mostly been resistances and I guess I don't really need a 7* summoner. Maybe I'll flip a coin when the banner goes live.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
10+1 summon was trash, got nothing from the raffle.

At least my Fina and Basch are 7* now

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Best character to get from the ticket?

Wait for a bit before using it.

I would not use it before Christmas (old) banner is gone. Old banner should have WKNoel / Kryla / Christine. Obviously that banner is not yet here either. So don't use ticket for few weeks. You never know what you pull during christmas banner time.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Do we know how long we'll have to be able to use the GLEX summon? Since we're doing it with Mog Minister it has me wondering if the window is short.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I've awakened and levelled up my Basch to max level, so Sieghard is now 100% confirmed on my next pull

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Cool, I hadn't been able to check yet. Definitely will wait to use my summon. Leaning on Kryla because of her TMR and utility, but not sure. I would definitely rather get a limited unit than my 4th Barbie to get her STMR.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget to awaken a second Katy to 7* before fusing for STMR, we will (eventually) get the 7* awakening missions.