• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was lucky enough to pull 2x Folka from the step-up. Do I want to trust master both before converting one of them, or can I only obtain one of her rewards?

Also, I have 2x Awakened Rain, 1x Wilhelm, and 1x Seighard. I'd like to use my guaranteed 5* summon for a DPS dupe, unless one of the latter two would do much better than 7* Awakened Rain?

Lastly, when should we expect to see Heavenly Technician Lid's 7*?

Thanks!
Congrats! You can get both if you want, it can be before or after converting one of them to a prism to upgrade the other to 7*; if you convert one to a prism before getting their trust master they'll leave you a moogle container which you can feed TM moogles to. I think you'll only need one though.

Awakened Rain is a magic tank, he fulfills a different role to Wilhelm and Sieghard. Wilhelm is a physical provoke tank and Sieg can cover physical and magical damage. You'll eventually need a tank to cover physical damage, whether that's more important right now for you than a dps I can't say.

Don't think we know when we'll get another awakening batch. It shouldn't be too long, it's been a bit since the last one.

Look who caught up on 10 man trials.

e4a4ef6e-ef46-488f-b5zhjnx.png

+ I did Shaula and Tegmine earlier, so now I'm back on waiting the next one. I did good use of Folka in those.

Should be March for Auron/Jecht (since delayed Mog King, OK Refia is next month if they don't change the order again) and April for Axter.

Congrats! and thanks for the info.
Decide to do the 11k lapis step up for Folka, only got one (don't know if I should throw some tickets to it), was hopping to save some resources for Chow, not interested in the Star Ocean collab.

.n_n.

The way I understand it Folka's main draw is available to her at 6* so you should be good.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Hope someone gets lucky on the 10+1 tomorrow. We're long overdue for the monthly video, wondering if they're holding it for this Star Ocean collab announcement that's coming? I just want to awaken my last set of characters to 7 stars already.

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Used my 10+1 and got my first Seabreeze Dark Fina and a dupe Basch! Have to get some cactuars so I can 7* him.

Good luck to everyone and their pulls!

Broseybrose

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to those who got lucky on Folka step up.

I'm happy I got 2 of her on the last round.

But I'm still torn on how to spend my Fan Festa UoC!

My initial plan was to 7* Barb or get a magic tank, since the best I currently have is 6* Basch. But I ended up pulling my first GLS as well as Christine so now I have to choose between the three. Or settle for 6* Lilith.

What would you do? I'm leaning towards 7* Barb since my 6* Barb is already potted, enhanced, and max LB. Plus she can cap her own chains. And I already have STMR Fryevia for Ice dmg...

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
10% Ticket was Ytubel. Bonus stage was rough, tried Sunday with different combinations, used way over 500 nrg to it. Today at Discord told people that I cant do it. Then Celegus said use Yoshi 2B (Fixed Dice build). Oh right yeah I will.

Screenshot_20190121-192841.png
Screenshot_20190121-195133.png

Europa was dead at turn 8 and it took one turn to kill those Searchers (they don't do anything nasty without Europa).
Double healer party was key for me and that brutal 2B. Shantooter handles Bomb stage and healer equipped Holy wand helps. Evade tank for Ochu.

What an bonus a stage, huh.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to those who got lucky on Folka step up.

I'm happy I got 2 of her on the last round.

But I'm still torn on how to spend my Fan Festa UoC!

My initial plan was to 7* Barb or get a magic tank, since the best I currently have is 6* Basch. But I ended up pulling my first GLS as well as Christine so now I have to choose between the three. Or settle for 6* Lilith.

What would you do? I'm leaning towards 7* Barb since my 6* Barb is already potted, enhanced, and max LB. Plus she can cap her own chains. And I already have STMR Fryevia for Ice dmg...

You should use your Fan Festa UOC on a limited unit, not a general pool unit. I would say of the limited ones you have, either get the 7* for Lilith or Grim Lord Sakura. Christine's 7* isn't amazing, and you definitely don't want to UoC Barb.

Broseybrose

Oct 25, 2017
You should use your Fan Festa UOC on a limited unit, not a general pool unit. I would say of the limited ones you have, either get the 7* for Lilith or Grim Lord Sakura. Christine's 7* isn't amazing, and you definitely don't want to UoC Barb.
Thanks for your input!

But I don't have 6* Lilith. Right now my best mag tank is 6* Basch.

Curious why you say I wouldn't want to UoC 7* Barb? Just because she's in the general pool? What about using non-FF UoC? I kinda really want 7* Barb (eventually at least).

So you think I should just go with 7* GLS? It's not worth it to get 6* Lilith or Beryl? I'm really concerned about my mag tank situation. I have a TON of 7* dmg units (Hyoh, Landu, Tidus, Aileen, PGLaswell, Nyx, Noctis, Prompto, Duke, Dragonlord, STMR Fryevia). And for the rest of the team I have STMR Wilhelm, 4 MS Nichols, and now 7* Folka.

I haven't used any UoC tix yet. I have 24 atm. Do you know how many they've made available so far? I'm curious how many I've missed. I got the most recent ones from Mog King and story event.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for your input!

But I don't have 6* Lilith. Right now my best mag tank is 6* Basch.

Curious why you say I wouldn't want to UoC 7* Barb? Just because she's in the general pool? What about using non-FF UoC? I kinda really want 7* Barb (eventually at least).

So you think I should just go with 7* GLS? It's not worth it to get 6* Lilith or Beryl? I'm really concerned about my mag tank situation. I have a TON of 7* dmg units (Hyoh, Landu, Tidus, Aileen, PGLaswell, Nyx, Noctis, Prompto, Duke, Dragonlord, STMR Fryevia). And for the rest of the team I have STMR Wilhelm, 4 MS Nichols, and now 7* Folka.

I haven't used any UoC tix yet. I have 24 atm. Do you know how many they've made available so far? I'm curious how many I've missed. I got the most recent ones from Mog King and story event.

The main reason is just that if you burn your UoC on Barb and then pull her tomorrow it'll be a literal waste. Whereas if you use your free UoC to get a 7* Grim Lord Sakura you can't be trolled later by an off-banner rainbow. You're guaranteed value when you spend the free UoC on a unit you'll never be able to pull again vs. one you can get at any time.

As for the other tanks, 6* limited units are a trap. You definitely won't be served well by either Lilith or Beryl, since both of them at 6* are about as useful as the 6* Basch you already have and you'll never be able to awaken them in the future unless you want to waste mixer coins on their awakening prisms (don't do this).

I believe the total number of UOC shards most people should have is between 24 and 26. I have 16 currently and I used one UoC pull to get my second Hyou a few months ago, so you seem to be about on par with most people.

Broseybrose

Oct 25, 2017
The main reason is just that if you burn your UoC on Barb and then pull her tomorrow it'll be a literal waste. Whereas if you use your free UoC to get a 7* Grim Lord Sakura you can't be trolled later by an off-banner rainbow. You're guaranteed value when you spend the free UoC on a unit you'll never be able to pull again vs. one you can get at any time.

As for the other tanks, 6* limited units are a trap. You definitely won't be served well by either Lilith or Beryl, since both of them at 6* are about as useful as the 6* Basch you already have and you'll never be able to awaken them in the future unless you want to waste mixer coins on their awakening prisms (don't do this).

I believe the total number of UOC shards most people should have is between 24 and 26. I have 16 currently and I used one UoC pull to get my second Hyou a few months ago, so you seem to be about on par with most people.
Makes sense. Thanks a bunch for all the info. I haven't been keeping up too well lately. I thought I was much further behind on UoC tix so that's great news.

Do you mind explaining the mixer real quick? Sounds like a way to get awakening prisms but how to we get the coins? Do we know roughly when its coming?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense. Thanks a bunch for all the info. I haven't been keeping up too well lately. I thought I was much further behind on UoC tix so that's great news.

Do you mind explaining the mixer real quick? Sounds like a way to get awakening prisms but how to we get the coins? Do we know roughly when its coming?

You get mixer coins by selling 100% trust mastered units to the mixer shop. Depending on the unit's base rarity, you get more coins. We don't know when it's coming out, but when it does, it sells things like 5* guaranteed EX tickets and a rotating selection of 7* awakening prisms for limited event units.

Broseybrose

Oct 25, 2017
You get mixer coins by selling 100% trust mastered units to the mixer shop. Depending on the unit's base rarity, you get more coins. We don't know when it's coming out, but when it does, it sells things like 5* guaranteed EX tickets and a rotating selection of 7* awakening prisms for limited event units.
Awesome! Now I know why I'm holding on to all these crap 100% TMR units!

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017

Hmm, I have 15 (also used it for a second Hyoh back in the day), and i'm wondering what that 16th could be, since I don't think i've missed any.

edit: ah, that was probably one that was included in a paid bundle, that I didn't get.

Last edited:

Cat_o_Nine

Dec 12, 2017
USA
If you bought both bundles, you would have 27

If you're F2P, you would have 25.

If you went to the fan fest and also bought the bundles (highly likely) then you'd have 37

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
10% Ticket was Ytubel. Bonus stage was rough, tried Sunday with different combinations, used way over 500 nrg to it. Today at Discord told people that I cant do it. Then Celegus said use Yoshi 2B (Fixed Dice build). Oh right yeah I will.

Europa was dead at turn 8 and it took one turn to kill those Searchers (they don't do anything nasty without Europa).
Double healer party was key for me and that brutal 2B. Shantooter handles Bomb stage and healer equipped Holy wand helps. Evade tank for Ochu.

What an bonus a stage, huh.
Glad it worked out! I tried a bunch of different setups before I stumbled into that and it worked so well. Yoshi's 2B is an absolute monster.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Btw, do the 10 pull tickets include limited banner units too (for example, the eventual Xenogears banner), or is it only regular pool and I can freely cash in my 10 blues right now?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Btw, do the 10 pull tickets include limited banner units too (for example, the eventual Xenogears banner), or is it only regular pool and I can freely cash in my 10 blues right now?

10+1 tickets work just like EX tickets. So limited collaboration units can be pulled on them but only during the first week of their banner.

Call me YHWH

Oct 26, 2017

They include limited units if they're in the pool but they aren't rated up. So if Xenogears is up you have a VERY slight chance of pulling one of them. I'd argue it's not worth to save them but I know some people do.

norn

Oct 26, 2017
To elaborate a bit on that, EX tickets and 5+1/10+1 tickets all pull from the EX pool, which is every non-limited unit + limited units during the first week of their banner.

There are 86 5* base units in the game currently. 5* rates are 3%. Per the listed drop rates in-game, your chance of fishing a specific 5* off of a standard EX pull is 0.03488%. This will be higher with a 4* EX ticket (or the +1 on a 10+1/5+1 ticket; same rates) and higher still with a 5* EX ticket... which is 1.16279% at a specific 5*.

These chances only ever get lower as more and more 5* units are added into the pool. By the time Xenogears happens, there will be over 100 base 5* units in the pool. Hoard if you want, but understand the math. Saving EX tickets for any reason other than "I don't want to pull right now but EX tickets let me satiate the pull urge later" is largely pointless.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
We're indeed getting the last awakening batch this month (11:03) alongside CNY 2018 ability awakening.

Kind of funny that the stream didn't show the banners for the last awakening batch, isn't it?

The two rows of units on the ability awakening graphic can't be the two banners, because there's literally no way Gumi would place Nichol + Lid + Raegan + Mediena on the same banner. Similarly, the top row would be an atrocious banner to pull on for almost everyone.

Why do I get the dreadful sinking feeling that the banner is going to be all 10 units at once, with a 5% rainbow rate?

norn

Oct 26, 2017
Kind of funny that the stream didn't show the banners for the last awakening batch, isn't it?

The two rows of units on the ability awakening graphic can't be the two banners, because there's literally no way Gumi would place Nichol + Lid + Raegan + Mediena on the same banner. Similarly, the top row would be an atrocious banner to pull on for almost everyone.

Why do I get the dreadful sinking feeling that the banner is going to be all 10 units at once, with a 5% rainbow rate?
Because you jump to pessimistic conclusions based off of precious little.

TmUeFUBl.jpg

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
I have 20k Lapis ready for the Sophia/Rena step-up. The odds seem better compared to last time, so fingers crossed that I can get at least a second Rena.
Well, to be fair, the first one I got off of a ticket pull, so I didn't end up spending anything serious on the that banner.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Step 1 : 10% Moogle
Step 2 : 5* rates x2
Step 3 : Guaranted 5*

What a surprise that both banners include one utterly troll unit as in AKain & Jiraya.
Not going to pull, but good luck for those who will. Lets hope they dodge the A & J bullet.

When the new 7* banner pops, going to make: HT Lid, Mediena, Lila, NG Jake (got 4). 12m Gil needed and well don't have cactuars to max them :). Going to save cacs for Ang.

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So here are my thoughts on this Star Ocean Banner:

Are the units good? YES.
Are the Super TMRS good? YES.

Is this banner good? NO.

The Step-Up itself is unimpressive and the odds of actually completing a 7* and STMR are, as on any limited time, split banner, pretty poor. Expect to spend a LOT of Lapis here if you actually want to "complete" units.

The Star Ocean Tickets: I first thought they would be collect 10 of these things and then summon the 5* Star Ocean Unit of your choice. This is not the case. These are basically 10 EX tickets for the Star Ocean banner. So expect a bunch of Blues and maybe a gold or two. Their main reason for existing is if you happen to get a random Star Ocean 5*, like a single-copy Rena, you now feel inclined to start using lapis to chase her.

All things considered, I'll be passing on all of it. Yes I do have one Fayt from last time. What are my odds of getting a second Fayt? Not great. Would I spend my 25k Lapis hoard to do it? No. Knowing what's around the corner, no I would not.

And failing on Limited Time pulls to complete units is the absolute worst. You have to double-down and GET THEM to 7* or else it's kind of a waste really. And because of the power spikes in the next couple months, they'll be on par with what the meta becomes.

If you have a huge hoard and are bored, or just really love Star Ocean, then by all means go ahead. But I will be skipping this banner. I'll cross my fingers with the free Star Ocean tickets, but I don't expect much.

Here's my account status:

- I pulled a hell of a lot on the Kingdom Hearts Banner. I overspent really. And because of this, I've detached payment methods from my Google Store account. I'm going forward without spending any more real money. The only thing I could see maybe dipping for is the $7 Fountain of Lapis. Which was ALWAYS a deal and I never regretted spending for that. Everything else I usually regretted spending.

- On the plus side though, I have KH Cloud and Sora Super TMRs and 7* Sephiroth. Once Akstar is added to the squad eventually, and Hyoh gets enhancements, I'm pretty much done for a long long time on Physical DPS unless I want to chase 7* Bartz or CG Lightning down the line just for the heck of it.

- I have all UOC tickets. Haven't used any yet. My plan is to use one on Akstar and one on Aerith. I MAY chase Akstar STMR. But we'll see my resources in April. After these 2 I REALLY need to start working on my mages. So I'm looking at 7* Golbez, Sol, 7* ExDeath, and 7* Terra as possibilities for the future.

- I believe I will also be skipping the CNY and Xenogears banners. I don't feel like any of those units would be in my main squad for very long (no more than a couple months) and the possibility of dumping a LOT of resources to not finish units off is pretty high on limited units. PLUS, I just think Akstar is better than Citan and my eventual Golbez/Sol/Exdeath will be better than Elly.

- I think it will be interesting to clear content without whaling as much as I have in the past.

- My lifetime spending on FFBE up to now I would probably ballpark at around $2000 and I've been playing since week 1. So yes, it's more spending than I'm comfortable with, but it's not broken my bank or anything and I do still enjoy the game. I just realized that I could buy things like Mortal Kombat XL for $20 and get a lot of enjoyment out of it, so when I have an extra $100 of money for "fun" I think I would prefer to buy other video game things than chase a single "REALLY GOOD" STMR shirt in FFBE that raises someone's attack when they're equipped with a Sword (looking at you Fayt).

- I like the idea of the non-limited units chasing because they DO leave the door open for completing 7* and STMR someday in the future, even if you only pull one of that unit or 2. It's just much more approachable.

- So basically: I pull super meta-power spike units, or units I feel personally attached or attracted to. And that is Akstar, Aerith, and 7* Golbez in my mind right now.

TLDR: Got Khloud and Sora STMR. No more big money. Skipping Star Ocean, CNY, and Xenogears. Hoarding for Akstar and Aerith.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
The Star Ocean Tickets: I first thought they would be collect 10 of these things and then summon the 5* Star Ocean Unit of your choice. This is not the case. These are basically 10 EX tickets for the Star Ocean banner. So expect a bunch of Blues and maybe a gold or two. Their main reason for existing is if you happen to get a random Star Ocean 5*, like a single-copy Rena, you now feel inclined to start using lapis to chase her.
Damn this bums me out. I was hoping for a UoC as well cause I need a 2nd Rena. I guess I will hope for some luck cause I'm not spending on it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Yup. Half the reason I got fucked so hard by the KH banner is because I got a free Sora from the free collab 10+1 at the beginning of the event. If I never got that Sora, I never would've even BOTHERED with a second attempt at the step-up after 7*ing KH Cloud.

Shit's insidious.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Because you jump to pessimistic conclusions based off of precious little.

Why, thank you. :)

It comes with the territory (and Gumi's track record). Day job doesn't help matters on that front as well.

What a surprise that both banners include one utterly troll unit as in AKain & Jiraya.

The banners wouldn't be authentic Gumi banners otherwise. :)

Glad, though, that the banners are the normal ones that have been used for past awakening banners.

Let's go deeper.

Gumi is trying new things here and playing with that formula. The free 10+1 on-banner had that effect, as you mentioned. But, the core problem was that it was a "one-and-done" situation. If players failed to pull a rainbow, then they could walk away from the banner without issue. This time though, the tickets are spread out and not concentrated in a single multipull. The last tickets don't arrive until Day 9 of the banner, which means that pulling that "accidental" rainbow could happen in the second week of the banner. Similarly, the first tickets don't arrive until Day 3 of the banner. Likely, this is because Gumi is letting players who are excited for the the banner burn their tickets and lapis on the first two days of the banner, and **then** letting that accidental rainbow fall into their lap. Players are then faced with the dilemma of being out of lapis and tickets and having that 5* limited rainbow stuck in their inventory as bait to get them to buy more lapis.

Very insidious, indeed.

wilstreak

Dec 1, 2017
So many limited banners.

But it will be cool if they actually collab with IP outside of Square Enix IP, got a bit of burnout tbh. Eventhough i liked them, they are kind of the same old style JRPG. If only they could collab with mainstream/popular anime or TV Series (keep it old style like GoT, not something with modern setting)

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if we're gonna get a Left Alive collab when that game releases, if it's not too low profile to fit in.

I need those Takayuki Yanase designed mechs. xD

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Been real busy to post more :( but just caught up with the last few pages.

Congrats on those who were after Folka and got her!
I did the full Step Up and only got one Rainbow who was Queen and left it at that.

Trying to clear this Bonus Stage with all rewards now (I hate bomb fights!). Tried two setups which didn't work too well for that part, and saw a video which is using units which I have, apart from 7* Trance Terra. So yesterday I went ahead and used 10 5* Select Summon tickets to grab a second Trance Terra (thought about it for ages before going for it) I'm sure she will be very useful for other fights too. Was quite a mission to try get her to 120 for today too. Still got 15 5* Select tickets left so I'll be hoarding those for a while.

Thanks for everyone who is sharing a status resist 7* Trance Terra for the Bonus Stage, hopefully I find enough tonight to get through this trial, just about to give it a go again (tried yesterday with 6* Trance Terra but it just wasn't working well enough). I'm going I'm with 6* Lotus Mage Fina, 7* Loren (SO glad I got a second Loren when chasing Vincent and Tifa), 7* Trance Terra (can't wait to use her!), 7* Onion Knight, 7* Hyoh and a 7* Trance Terra friend.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Oh I'll switch up to a Trance Terra for you Xion, hope you can clear it! Any killers preference or should I just slap Alexander on her for the Machine killer?
Yeah Loren is very good for this fight, I did most of the elemental damage with her and Rem while Kurasame helped out for water and ice.

TT is great for trials, both 10-mans and stuff like Scorn of the Marching Beasts etc. She's the unit I've used the most for clearing stuff so far.

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Oh I'll switch up to a Trance Terra for you Xion, hope you can clear it! Any killers preference or should I just slap Alexander on her for the Machine killer?
Yeah Loren is very good for this fight, I did most of the elemental damage with her and Rem while Kurasame helped out for water and ice.

TT is great for trials, both 10-mans and stuff like Scorn of the Marching Beasts etc. She's the unit I've used the most for clearing stuff so far.

Good to hear about how useful Trance Terra has been for you!

Oh, an edit from my previous post....I hate Europa, the bombs are now really easy...can't seem to have my whole party survive the attack (my TT dies) after I take out both Searchers in turn one, even after using Divine Veil and The empire is with us! (Have to use Lotus Mage Fina's LB instead).

And thanks a lot, Alexander is fine :)
I've shared my Trance Terra for anyone else.

Last edited:

SGJin

Feb 23, 2018
Good to hear about how useful Trance Terra has been for you!

Oh, an edit from my previous post....I hate Europa, the bombs are now really easy...can't seem to have my whole party survive the attack (my TT dies) after I take out both Searchers in turn one, even after using Divine Veil and The empire is with us! (Have to use Lotus Mage Fina's LB instead).

And thanks a lot, Alexander is fine :)
I've shared my Trance Terra for anyone else.
For Europa I find you have to dispel the atk mag buff, break, and you need a decent elemental buff like the Calamity Border Materia from the Armor of Opresion trial to tank those hybrid attacks.

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
For Europa I find you have to dispel the atk mag buff, break, and you need a decent elemental buff like the Calamity Border Materia from the Armor of Opresion trial to tank those hybrid attacks.

I was basically using Dispelga or Fingersnap on Europa each time it buffed up.
Heh....you know what, I completely forgot about the Calamity Border materia...especially as it sits in "Special" which I don't look into often. (This is why I want a "favourite" list as a QoL feature ;))

Anyway, i did it!! Well...kind of...out of all rewards in the Bonus Stage I missed "No Items"...think I may have used an Elixir on Trance Terra during the fight at somepoint. It's 2am here and I felt like I've been doing the fight forever this evening, haha. Anyway, at least I can cash in the rest :). I'll reattempt it tomorrow when I'm fresh, with the same type of setup to grab the last reward.

Edit: I'm not sure if Chino is here, but I used your Trance Terra which is a beast of a unit! Thanks, some really amazing equips there.
Just seen Normidor and Emiibus' Trance Terras pop up now.

Last edited:

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love a second Nichol!

Thanks! And after many, many attempts, I finally cleared it again, this time grabbing the last "No Items" reward I needed. For me, this was the toughest Bonus Stage so far.
I finally cleared this afternoon too. I must have burned 50-70 pots on this over the past few days.

Final team was 7* evade Willy, 6* CG Lid (because I don't have a second copy), 7* CG Fina, 7* CG Nichol, and Dual Alexander TT.

I didn't go with status immunity on the TT instead opting for confusion resist from Lakshmi, and always killing the searchers immediately after spawning.

Almost fucked it up at the end. Used full magical activation 1 turn BEFORE Europa went into impact mode, so he entered AFTER I used it. Luckily I was able to burst him down in the two turns after wards before he entered Shooting mode again.

Seriously nerve racking, left the 10% from bombs (stupid wind bomb) and the supercites on Europa. That must frustration is not worth 10% TM...

Broseybrose

Oct 25, 2017
Wow... STMR MS Nichol get.

Feels pretty good.

Still lacking a 7* Magic Tank and 7* breaker but I do have 6* HT Lid as well as 6* Machina. And 6* Basch.

Now the question becomes, do I try and pull a 2nd Lid while her banner is up? I'm f2p and have spent a lot of Lapis lately.

Last edited:

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
It depends on how you fare when doing trials. But if you're short on lapis I would wait until the Auron banner.
He's a great breaker and shouldn't be that far off, depending how Gumi shuffles the events around.

Folka was in April in JP and Auron/Jecht in May.

Broseybrose

Oct 25, 2017
It depends on how you fare when doing trials. But if you're short on lapis I would wait until the Auron banner.
He's a great breaker and shouldn't be that far off, depending how Gumi shuffles the events around.

Folka was in April in JP and Auron/Jecht in May.
Hehe... It's been months since I've done a trial. I really should catch up. But yeah, I"ll probably wait for Auron.

Also now that I have 7* PS Rydia... does that make my beloved 6* Eiko obsolete? :O (I'm probably still gonna use Eiko for summons. She really is one of my favorite units/sprites.)

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OH FUCK I DIDNT THINK THE STAR OCEAN BANNER WAS SO SOON

I NEED THAT 7* FAYT WHAT THE HELL

ignacio is so soon though fuck me

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
They fucked badly with Sophia.

Limited unit whose tm is Rod. In the future there will be an update that stmr can be used instead of tm giving unit tm bonuses.

Good luck pulling for 4 Sophia and then wait for the day when the tm / stmr change comes. Til that day you are forced to use Sophia tm when single wielding.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Did one lap on the Rena/Sophia step-up, and got one of each, and Prishe #3.
7* Rena is awesome, I love her so much. <3